11.

It's been a month since Michelle came in swinging on Cayman

It's been a month since Michelle came in swinging on Cayman. Yesterday was the last day in court and he was able to get full custody of Cameron.

Cayman had to go to California for some art expo and I agreed to babysit Cameron while he's away. Children are stressful. I have to wake up extra early so that both of us can get dressed. Then I have to make sure he's fed. He poops a lot and can't talk so that sucks. I have to take him to daycare and pick him up on time then make sure he eats again. And don't get me started on trying to get him to fall asleep.

All I know is I'm perfectly fine with not having any kids.

After a few hours I was finally able to get Cameron to fall asleep. Then my phone rang. I quickly ran out of the room to make sure I didn't wake him.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Open the door." He said.

I went to look through the peep hole and got excited.

"Baby brother!" I squealed after opening the door. I gave him a huge hug and then we went to the living room to talk.

"Explain yourself," Elijah said, "You just bought a new house and now you're here. What's going on?"

I let out a huge sigh and explained everything that happened with me and Rashad. I haven't even told my parents so I know Elijah is going to go home and run his mouth.

"I'm going to kill him," he clenched his jaw.

"Calm down Eli, I'm over it."

He was about to say something but Cameron started to cry. I groaned and ran to go get him.
When I came back holding Cameron, Elijah looked extremely confused.

"I'm telling mommy!" He yelled and then pulled out his phone.

"Stop it," I snatched the phone from him, "this is not my baby. This is Cayman's son."

"You sure he's not yours? Look at how he's holding on to you."

Cameron had a tight grip on my shirt and his head was buried into my neck. We've bonded a lot this week. He's very attached to me.

"If He was my child don't you think I would tell you."

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

I haven't seen Elijah in about a year. He's been busy trying to launch an app that he's designed.

"I'm meeting some investors and decided to stop by and check on you." He said, "Why do you have Cayman's baby?"

"He's in California and needed a babysitter."

"Are y'all finally together?"

I rolled my eyes. I swear every time Cayman's name is brought up, someone is trying to put us in a relationship.

"Are you finally going to stop being a hoe?" I retorted.

"I'll never stop." He laughed.

"Stop joking, I want to be an auntie." I whined. 

"And I want to be an uncle. You the one running out of time."

I reached over an smacked the back of his head. I'm not even old yet. I have a lot of time if I do decide to have kids someday. 

"I'm just being honest Zoey," he held his hands up in surrender and I rolled my eyes. 

"Its time for you to go," I said then walked over to open the door. 

"Whatever. I got business to handle anyway." 

After Elijah left my phone started to ring. It was Cayman. 

"Let me see my baby." he said. 

"Well hello to you too," I said while turning the camera so he could see Cameron.

Cameron got excited and started to make his cute little baby noises. 

"Look who I'm with," Cayman moved the camera and Daniela popped up on the screen.

"Oh my goodness," I screamed, "You look so pregnant."

I miss my best friend. 

"I have two months left," she cheered, "You're coming to the baby shower right?"

"Of course and I'm going to be there when the baby is born."

"Its a girl." she informed me then gave me all the details about her pregnancy until Cayman got annoyed and snatched the phone from her. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Zoey. My baby better be in one piece or else." he threatened before hanging up the phone. 

I definitely need a break from babies and baby talk. 

••••

That's all I got for now. 

Thanks for reading ✨