Chapter 1

Authors Pov

This story is about two friends who were young teens who love spending time with each other in neighborhoods. EunGun and Kim SeokJin are the crazy best friend when they were young. So right now, let's find those best friends.

EunGun Pov

"EunGun!" I turn around and I saw Jin oppa, "oh! Annyeong!" I greeted him, "do you want to come over to my place? My mom is cooking tonight!" Jin said to me, "aww~ I would love to but, my partner is coming over to my place today~ I'm sorry" I said to him as I apologize to him, "oh... I see...." Jin said and was sad.

"Hey! Don't be sad! I will come over to your house tomorrow! It's okay?" I ask, "yeah... It's okay...." He said and smiled at me, and I chuckle and I saw my partner, "oh! I have to go there's Jungkook! Bye Bye! See ya tomorrow~" I said to him and I left him.

"Yo! EunGun noona!" Jungkook said to you as he greeted you, "Kaja?" I ask him and he nods and we went to my house.

Jin Pov

*sigh* this is so hard..... My feeling for my best friend is getting worse and worse. I don't know why but. Every time when she's with me all she can talk about its Jungkook this and kookie that! Does she like him? Or he confesses to her?!

Aish! I'm being overprotective to her... I want to make her as mine but..... I need to find a way to make us being time alone but... I have to tell her that... I don't want to be best friends to you..... I went back home.

~Arrived home~

"I'm home!" I said as I removed my shoes, "Oppa!" I heard my sister voice, "oh! Annyeonghasyeo! SeokRin!" I said and pat her head. "Is EunGun eonni is coming tonight?" SeokRin ask me and I look at her," she's not....." She looks at me.

"She said tomorrow! She will come!" I said to her and her face is not happy," she always said that! Oppa! You should approach her and tell her that you like her!" SeokRin shouted at me.

"Where did you get that word?" I ask her surprisedly, "Um... I kinda ask EunGun eonni what's that mean...." She said as she looks down, "are you going to get mad at her?" She makes her eyes puppy," Aish! No... Look, tell eomma. I don't want to eat today..... " I pat her head and went upstairs.

Went to my room and close the door, and remove my necktie and open my buttons shirt and sit at my desk and take something,"*sigh*... When will I have the courage to tell EunGun-ah that I have feelings for her......" I talk to myself and I took the picture of her, she's wearing a beautiful white dress with red short sleeves and with my coat around her.

I'm so scared to lose her......"OPPA!!!!!!!!" I got scared and look behind me, "Ah! Oppa! Wear something pls! I can see your chest!" SeokRin shouted at me and run downstairs, "Aish! Why I didn't lock the door." I messed my hair.

I went downstairs and saw my mom and my sister, dad is late again. I walk to the table," yah!" I get hit and look at my mom, "Ouch! Eomma! Why did you hit me!" I ask her not really raising my voice, "SeokRin saw you doing weird! Were you?" She asks me.

"What?! No! I was no-"," eomma! I saw him holding the picture of EunGun eonni!" SeokRin said and I look at her with a glare, I look at my mom, it's was silent, she gives me a teasing smiled, "hehe! Oh, you two change your clothes! We're meeting someone tonight!" She said to us and we just nod.

She left went upstairs, I look at my sister," yah! Why did you say that to eomma!" I said to her, and she put her tongue out. She runs away and I chase after her.

EunGun Pov

"Wow! I never know you like this noona!" Jungkook looks at my collection of anime which is..... Your lie in April collection! What? I love that anime! It's the first drama and love story I have watched... Well, they didn't confess that they like each other but... She died.....

"What? It's my favorite anime!" I said to him as I fix our papers for tomorrow," say~" Jungkook sits beside me and I look at him, "what?" I ask him, "do..... Do you have any feelings for your childhood friend?" He asks and I look at him, "um... I don't have..... Why?" I told him, "Aish! Don't you know he has feelings for you!" Jungkook looks at me and raises his voice at me.

Wait..... Are you saying that..... Jin oppa likes me? "Never mind..... Forget what I said... I have to go now...." Jungkook said and pick up his bag and left my house.

I'm confused..... Jin oppa likes me? I heard a knock, "yes, come in!" I shouted and I saw my dad in a nice suit, "oh~ nice suit you got there Appa! Going on date again tonight?" I tease him, "well not me and your mother but also you are coming with us!" He said and I widen my eyes," what? Noooo! I don't want to see PDA on my face yet!" I cover my eyes.

He laughs, "no~ we're meeting someone today! Change your clothes! We're waiting for you!" He said and close the door, "huh? Weird... Okay!" I said to myself, and I went to my closet and pick a dress.

~a few minutes later~

Finally, this dress looks good on me!

But I need to put a coat! Now it's cute~ I love wearing cute clothes! "EunGun! Let's go!" I heard my dad downstairs, I went out of the room," coming~ let me put my shoes" I said as I went to the shoe closet

"Are you ready?" My mom asked me, "yup! Kaja!" I said as I put on my shoes, and we went out and we went to the restaurant.

~Skip time~

"Omo! Look at the place!" I said as I look at the things... I have never been here actually... It's like rich people can come here... We went to the waiter and ask where this person they were looking for and blah blah blah~ I was just thinking...

Jin oppa..... Likes m-" sweetie, are you ready to meet your future husband~," my mom said as she put her arms around my waist, "yes eomm- WAIT?! 'FUTURE HUSBAND' ?! My own future husband?!" I was Jungshook about the meeting right now.....

"ㅋㅋㅋ! Yes, I'm sure you're ready to meet him!" She smiled at me, oh no... What am I going to do?! I didn't text my best friend Jinnie~ T^T I'm doom! *in mind* "sweetie!" I snap my thoughts and look at my mom and saw.....

----------
cliffhanger~ i hope you like this. BYE~