Chapter 8

Third Person Pov
SeokRin and Jin starts searching for MooNam and Eungun,but no where to be found. They keep searching around.

~Meanwhile~

"Ahhhhh!!! S-stay away from me!!!!!" Eungun screaming and crying. She starts to run away and felt someone hold her and she look behind. She can't see who is holding her,"p-please l-let me go.. I-I can't take it anymore.. Please.. I don't like ghost!" Eungun bursts out and she's starts moving around. she doesn't care that people who are working here are Really fake. But it felt like real to Eungun.

"Ssh.. It's alright.. It's just me.." Eungun stops moving and her heartbeat is beating fast,"w-who are you..." She ask him,but the person turn her around and pinned her. Eungun felt a wall in her back and close her eyes,"LET ME GO CREEP! S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!" Eungun struggle to get out but she felt a kiss on her lips.

WHAT IN THE WORLD?! WHO IS KISSING ME?! DISGUSTING!!!!* In Eungun mind* Eungun starts hitting the person legs and the person let go. Eungun run away from them and look around to find a hide place. She saw a small room which is dark and as she about to go there,someone grab her wrist and Eungun was about to kick the person.

She kick the person part and then.. Lights turn on. Eungun was froze and look at the person,"oh! Eonni there you are." SeokRin saw her there,"Eungunnie.. What's.. Wrong with Mr. MooNam ..." Jin ask her as he look at MooNam who is holding his hands and his expression is painful. Eungun,who look at MooNam,is blushing so hard.

"M-m-MooNam?! A-a-are you okay?! Did I hurt you?!" Eungun ask him questions,"y-yeah.. Ouch..." MooNam close his eyes and he kneel down and his feet bang the floor. SeokRin looks so confused,Eungun is blushing so hard and cover his face. Jin look at them,and they saw a door which it's the exit. They want out the haunted house,and Jin is helping MooNam to walk. As they are out.

"Next time... We're not going back there again... "MooNam said as he glare at Eungun. Jin and Eungun nod,"agreed." SeokRin is confused,"why? It's fun^^" SeokRin giggled. Jin,MooNam and Eungun shouted,"NO! ITS SCARY!" SeokRin  flinch,"oh... Okay?" She raise her eyebrows.

Did she know it's me? Why am I acting like this... I feel I miss your soft lips.. Stop it. Stupid you. *someone  mind*

~Few hours later~

Everyone gathered around and they head to a restaurant. And they order food and eat their food. After that they want home. "Eungun ah? Do you want to go with us?" MooNam ask her,"it's okay. I will walk going home." Eungun smiled,"araseo. Take care." MooNam said as he entered his car.

"Eonni! Are you going home?" Jiwoo ask her,"yeah." Eungun replied,"Alone?" Jiwoo look at her,"yeah.. Weo? " Eungun said,"JIN OPPA! Go with Eungun eonni." Jiwoo shout,"y-yah! I can go on my own." Eungun said as she's trying not to be awkward. "Me? Okay. Ah! Can you bring SeokRin with you?" Jiwoo nodded and Jin run to us and look at Eungun,"kaja. See you guys next week." The other left including Eungun and Jin.

"Why are you going home? I thought you will stay in my house?" Jin look at her as he ask that question,"I want to sleep in my house and I have to do some.. You know, work of dad." Eungun smile,"ah! I forgot. Lol haha." Jin laugh and Eungun laugh along. "Oppa.." Eungun called him,"yes?" Jin stop and look at her,the silence took over. What is she going to say?! Is she going to confess me?! *Jin mind*

"Did you kiss me last night?" She look at him.

Jin Pov
"Did you kiss me last night?" She look at me,"no,why?" I said as I raise my eyebrows,"because... I felt someone kiss me in my lips last night.." I look at her,as her cheeks are pink,"really? I was sleeping while watching tv." I said as I glance at her.

"Oh.. Okay.. I see." She smiled at me,we start walking to her house and she said goodbye and went inside the house. "Mianha... I can't handle it.. I'm very sorry.." I left her place.

~Morning~

I woke up by a noise and I ruffles my hair and head downstairs to see who's there,"SeokRin?" I called her,"oh! Good morning oppa! Come! Let's eat! Eonni cook for us." I widen my eyes to see Eungun who's wearing apron. "Good morning Jinnie~^^" she smiled. My heart. Her smile!! *in thoughts*

I go beside SeokRin and start to eat,"hurry oppa! We have school!" Eungun stand up as she finish eating her food and wash her plates. "Yah! Let me wash the dishes there." I told her as I get up from my seat and stand beside her,"it's okay. I will wash. And beside.. We're going to be late now." She take my plate and wash.

I ran upstairs to my room and changed my clothes and head down. I see Eungun; sitting as she's looking at her phone. "Kaj-" I been cut off,"Eungun eonni! Can you come with me to school?" SeokRin ask Eungun. "Yah. Ani. Go walk your own.." I look at my sister,"eh?! I want eonni to go with me.." She pouted and I glared at her. And we argue so much until..

"You guys! Stop. Seokie~ let's go." She smiled at her and Eungun look at me and pinch my arm. "OUCH! What was that for?!" I said as we went out the house. " nothing. It's for your punishment. Because you keep arguing your sister." She chuckles and smiled. I rolled my eyes, and the girls talking and I listen to their conversation.

We say good bye to SeokRin and head to school. I bump Eungun hand and my hand. I blush and look at her,I look back to our hand,I slowly grab her hand and I felt she look at me. But I act normal. IM HOLDING MY BEST FRIENDS HAND!!!!!!!!*in mind*

I heard Eungun giggles and look at her and she smiled at me. "Oppa. If you want to hold my hand,ask me. Araseo?" She look at me,I slowly nod. She hold tightly and we walk to school. As we arrived,"hey oppa?" I look at Eungun,"yes,eunnie?" I wait for her reply,"do you want to hang out? Late after school?" My heart is beating so fast and nod.

"YES! I mean.. Sure. No problem." I smiled at her and she giggled and let go of our hands,I frown that she has to let go of our hand. I miss her warm hand,"Yo! " we turn and saw our best friends,"yo what's up my friend!" Eungun greet her best friend. "Haha what's are you hyper today eonni?" Jesus ask her,"I'm just hyper~ hehe" she giggles.

I felt someone is elbowed me and I look at my left,"yo my bros!" I high five Namjoon and Hoseok. They're smirking and I felt weird at the same time. "W-what..." I look at them,"nothing~" Namjoon smiled.

"Eungun."
_________
TBC. I hope you like the story so far and I'm sorry about the late update;^; I run out of idea. Please forgive me. Anyway,I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment ^^ see you in the chapter.