Chapter 7

Eungun Pov
"Yay~ that was fun~!" SeokRin said as she skip out the ride,I nod at her. "So.. Where should we ride next?" Jin ask as he look around,"hmm.. Ah! Boat ride!" SeokRin said," sure. Let's go there." We went to the boat ride and the worker said we need two will ride in the boat.

"Oppa. Eonni. You sit together. Then me and Ajhussi together." SeokRin said,"yah! You call me 'Ajhussi'?!" MooNam exclaimed,SeokRin grab MooNam hand and went ahead of them,"well.. I guess we're sitting together?" I look at Jin,"I guess we are." I smiled and run to the boat and jin followed.

"Kaja~" I said in excitement,we started to move and we saw beautiful view. We took a selfie and video. Jin keep joking around and I keep laughing until our ride is finish,we get off the boat,"well. That was fun." I laugh and wipe my tears,"haha. I know right." Jin said,"oppa! Eonni!" We turn, saw MooNam and SeokRin holding ice cream.

"Woow~ ice cream." I stare at their ice cream,"sorry.. I get two since I didn't have much money.." MooNam apologize,"nah. It's okay. Me and Eungun will find something to eat." Jin said making me pout,I want ice cream...*in thoughts* "soo~ where should we go next?" SeokRin ask.

"Hmm~... Haunted house..?" I hesitate to say it,please! Please! Don't say let's go there Seokie..*in thoughts* "let's go there eonni!" SeokRin smiled and look at me. That's it I'm doom!! I'm going to die in heart attack. *in thoughts* " wait. We should finish our ice cream." MooNam said as he lick his ice cream.

"Okay~" SeokRin replied as she continues to eat her ice cream. Me and Jin oppa wait for them,while waiting for them. I start to talk,"oppa. I'm hungry~" I pout and look at him. "You are? But they're going to be done soon.. Why didn't you tell me awhile ago." Jin look at me,pouting.

I stay quiet and don't want to talk because if I do.. I will be very hungry. Jin oppa became quiet too, Seokie and MooNam finish eating their ice cream,"kaja~?" SeokRin ask us. We nod and followed them.

Third Person Pov
As they walk to the haunted house. They went in but suddenly a spider pop out,Eungun and SeokRin scream. Eungun run to MooNam and SeokRin went to her oppa. Jin pat the back of SeokRin,and glance at Eungun,who is hugging MooNam.

Arugh! It could've been me...*in Jin thoughts* "hey? Are you okay..? We can go back.." MooNam whisper to Eungun,"I-I'm okay.. Can.. Can you... Never mind... I'm such a scary cat.." Eungun let go MooNam but MooNam pulled her close,"no.. Tell me.." MooNam look at her,"ehem.. We're here." Jin interpreted. Both of them left go,"Seokie. Let's go.." Eungun hold hands with SeokRin hand and went head of the boys.

Jin and MooNam look at each other,"what." MooNam glare at Jin,"do you have feelings for Eungun.." He ask him. "No,I want to get her more. And I want to be friends with her. What's wrong Mr. Kim." He glare at him. Jin rolled his eyes and head to the girls who are looking at the map,"what happened here?" Jin ask them,MooNam went beside SeokRin.

"Just.. Looking at the map. We should.. Be somewhere here..." SeokRin look around,"we should go that way." Eungun point at her left,they went there and someone pop out the closet and Eungun scream so loud and went to Jin. "Eonni? Are you okay.." SeokRin ask as she put her hand on her chest as she can feel her heartbeat.

"I-I'm scared..." Eungun whisper not wanting anyone to hear but Jin heard before he speak. The light want out and Eungun look around,"w-w-what happened?!" She shouted,"oppa.. Where are you?.... " Jin heard his sister calling him and crying,"SeokRin. Oppa is here. Don't be scared." Jin felt a small hands,"this is your hand right?" She ask him.

"Yes... Mr. Ko? Eungunnie?" Jin called them and then light is on,"t...they're gone?!" SeokRin look around,"let's find them." Jin look around.

~~

Jimin,Jesuk,SangHa and Namjoon are in the stalls,playing some games. The boys are playing the gun game as the two girls watching them,"eonni. Who do you think who will win?" Jesuk ask her friend,"hmm well.. I think Namjoon oppa." SangHa smiled,"aigoo. Eonni,do you like Namjoon oppa?" She look at her,SangHa was blushing so hard,"a-ani. Why would I have feelings for him? We're best friends." She stutter and look away.

"Hmm right~" Jesuk smirk and look at Mr. Park,"what about you?" SangHa ask her,"me.. And Mr. Park?" SangHa nod and looking at her,"I.. I don't know.. I mean,we're just friends. I love him as a brother." Jesuk said. "Oh I see.." They heard hooray,"so who won?" The girls ask. "It's.... Mr. Park." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Congratulations. Mr. Park^^" they congrats to him,old man give him a prize. "Here you go,young man." Jimin took the prize and smile to the old man,"why,thank you sir." He bow and go to Jesuk,he give it to her,"huh? For me?" Jesuk ask,Jimin nod. Jesuk accept it and she look at it. "Aww,it's so cute~^^" SangHa said as she look at the stuff toy.

 "Aww,it's so cute~^^" SangHa said as she look at the stuff toy

Jesuk look it again,"thank you Mr. Park." She bow to Jimin,"no problem. And you three,should call me Jimin. When we're outside okay?" They nod. "Let's get something to eat." Namjoon said and they went around.

~~

"So what do you want,jiwoo-ah? " Taehyung ask her,as they're buying snacks,"Hmmm~ I want that one!" She point it out,Taehyung nodded,"may I buy two of those please." The old lady nodded and make two of it. She gave it to them,"here you go~. " she said,"thank you miss." They said,Jiwoo stop Taehyung,"what's wrong?" He look at her.

"Can... Can we take a picture the food?" Jiwoo shyly ask him,"umm.. Sure.." Taehyung said as he felt his stomach hungry,Jiwoo take out her phone and bring Taehyung and hers together. Jiwoo was trying to focus the food,and Taehyung can't wait any longer,Jiwoo finally has a clear picture. As she picture it,Taehyung move and bite his food.

 As she picture it,Taehyung move and bite his food

Jiwoo look at Taehyung giving him-a what- face. "You were taking too long... Sorry." He apologizes,"it's.. Okay.." Jiwoo eat it too,"guys~" they turned and saw Hamun and Jungkook eating Cotten candy.

"Heya. What did you guys do?" Taehyung ask him,"well we went to ride merry go round and we try playing water boat. We get wet." Jungkook said as Hamun is laughing what they did earlier. "What about you guys?" Hamun ask them,"well we ride roller coaster,the big boat and bumper car." Jiwoo said as she bite her hotdog.

They nodded and eat their food. Silence is taking over but Jungkook ask Taehyung,"is it okay if I call you hyung?" Taehyung nod,"of course. You girls can call me oppa too. But in outside.. We don't anyone to find out..." He said. "Araseo oppa." The girls said and they continue their food.
_________
Heya! How's everyone? I hope you guys love it. And I'm very sorry for the late update. I run out of ideas.. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for reading. See you^^