Chapter 5

Jin pov
I go closer to her and go to kiss her but.. "Oppa! Where is-" SeokRin saw them and Eungun push me and both of us look away,"oops. Am I disturbing?" SeokRin ask,yes. You are. *in thoughts* ,"n-no,you're not seokie. " Eungun stutter,"oh.. Ah! Oppa where's the DVDs?" SeokRin ask,"it's in the top of the self." SeokRin nod and went to find it.

Shoot. Why did I do that... Do you forgot that your teacher is marrying my friend?! Aish... This is so embarrassing...* in thoughts * "hey.. S-sorry about what I d-"," it's okay. I know you don't mean it. Oppa..." Eungun didn't look at me and I look away and head out of the kitchen.

Eungun pov
What.. WAS THAT?! D-did Jin tired to kiss me?! Omo! *in thoughts * I touch my face,"am... I blushing..." I shake my head and try to forget the scene earlier. I continue to what I was doing.

Author Pov
As Eungun is cooking and the two Kim's are watching in the TV. Eungun is done cleaning and head to the living room,"guys lets eat?" Eungun called them but none of them moving,too focus on the tv...*in Eungun thoughts* "Seokie~ Jinnie~" she tired calling them,SeokRin heard Eungun and she pause the TV,"yes,eonni?"SeokRin look at Eungun,"yah! Why did you-"," let's eat." Eungun cut Jin. "Okay!!!" SeokRin get up and run to the kitchen and Eungun look at Jin,she cross her arms.

Jin get up in the chair,"what?" He raise his eyebrows,"you're so focus watching it." Eungun giggled,Jin blush,"well its interesting." Jin said,"really? Interesting watching Frozen?" Eungun smile at giggle. Jin pout,"please don't tease me." Eungun nod,"okay. I won't. Come let's eat." Eungun and Jin went to the table and SeokRin eat with them. As they finish eating,SeokRin went back watching and Jin help Eungun to clean. Eungun is done cleaning the table and look at Jin,"you need help?" She ask,"no,I'm okay. You can go to SeokRin." Eungun nod and went to SeokRin,sit beside her.

"Eonni.." SeokRin hug Eungun,"hmm? Yes,Seokie?" Eungun pat her head gently,"I'm sleepy..." SeokRin yawned,"you want to sleep?" SeokRin nod and Eungun carry her and they went upstairs,and go to SeokRin room.

(SeokRin room)

(SeokRin room)

Eungun gently put her in bed,"eonni.." She called her,"yes?" Eungun look at her,"please read me bedtime story.." Eungun smiled and nod,"of course SeokRin." Eungun get up and look for a book and she pick and take it.

She sit beside SeokRin and lay back with her and open the book,"okay,this story about princess sleeping beauty.

Once upon a time, in the days when there were fairies, a king and queen reigned in a country far away. Now this king and queen had plenty of money, plenty of fine clothes to wear, plenty of good things to eat and drink and a coach to ride out in every day. However, although they had been married many years, they had no children. This saddened them very much, as they dearly wanted a child."

Jin finish cleaning and went out to look for the two girl. But he can't find them so he went upstairs and heard a voice and look at the room and saw SeokRin sleeping and hugging her teddy bear,and look at Eungun reading the story. He listens to his best friend.