Chapter 32

WARNING! PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME AND REPORT ME! I'M SORRY FOR MAKING JIN LIKE THAT BUT THIS JUST A FANFICTION. PLEASE UNDERSTAND! IM GIVING YOU A WARING ALREADY SO BE ALERT AND PLEASE DON'T SAY BAD COMMENTS ABOUT JIN. I'M SORRY WHAT I DID BUT THIS IS JUST STORY PLEASE UNDERSTAND. PLEASE CONTINUE READING.

Eungun Pov

"well, I can give you a choice. should I kill your boyfriend or... will you be mine?" Jungwoo said to me.

I look at him, "I..." he looks at me and starts to smirk, "I don't want to be with you!" I shout at him as I look at his reaction, his face turns dark. "well I guess I have to kill him in front of you." he said as I shook my head, "Please! an dwae-yo! you can't hurt him! please..." I beg him, "well I'm sure you regret it." He said as he smirks and walks away as he's in front in the door, "well I'm going  now~ see ya later." He left the room and lock the door.

I tried to move my hand but I realize that I have a cuff in my wrist, "why are there so many problems?! I don't want this... J-jin oppa... be safe please..." I close my eyes.

Jin Pov

I'm in the car heading the place where the kidnapper took her and I'm holding a bracelet from Eungun, "please... be safe... " I arrived the place and I hear Jungkook voice, I look down and sees the woki toki, I pick it up and I click the button, "Jungkook I'm here already Roger," I said as I send it Jungkook, "okay. be careful Jin Hyung. Roger" He said as I put my woki toki in my pocket and went out of the car.

I went inside the warehouse, " Hello..." I said and look around, "well well... looks who here..." I look behind me and sees a young man, " where Eungun." I glare at him, "oh~ you must be her boyfriend hehe." he said to me, " I'm asking where is she..." I repeat to him and he walks away, "YAH! WHERE DID YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" I shout at him, he turns at me, "bring her here!" he called someone and he looks at me, " don't worry. she will be here." he said to me.

"creep! get your filthy hands off me!" I hear Eungun voice, "eungun-ah!" I shout as a man is grabbing Eungun arm, she looks at me, "oppa!" she calls me, "e-eungun-ah everything is going-" "oppa! look out!" she screams and turns and stop him, "what are you doing?!" I shout at the guy who's holding a metal bar, "hehe what do you think? hit you obviously." he said to me.

Author pov

Jin and Jungwoo look at each other, Eungun sees a guy slowly going behind Jin. she ready to scream at Jin, but a guy cover her mouth, she tries to talk, but she can't... a guy hit Jin back and he falls down in the ground, Jungwoo slow goes back as he looks at other men. Jungwoo looks at Eungun, "tie her up in the chair." the men drag Eungun and put her in the chair as the men tie her up.

Eungun glare at Jungwoo and looks back to Jin, she starts to tear up and feels hurt and she tries to get out the rope, "stop." Jungwoo commands them to stop and they stop and pick up him as Jin slowly looks at Eungun and spit out blood. Jin looks Eungun, "yah! Eungun, are you okay? you're not hurt?" he asks her, " why are you here? You shouldn't be here." Eungun shouts at Jin.

"yah. did you check outside that he's alone?" Jungwoo ask him, "de, he was alone." the men said to Jungwoo, "let her go!" Jin shout at Jungwoo, he smirks at Jin, " Don't try to be all cool at a time like this" he chuckles, "no one can do that" he said to Jin, he glares at him, " you won't fight back in case I hurt her." he said to him, Jungwoo look at Eungun.

" I think the lady deserves to stay and watch, don't you think? " he smirks at her and Eungun shook her head, he looks back at Jin, " do it." they drop Jin the ground and starts beating him up and kicking him. Eungun cries and looks at Jungwoo, "y-yah! Jungwoo! hajima! jebal! someone! anyone! please save us!" Eungun starts calling help, Jungwoo starts smirk at what is he seeing.

Eungun looks at Jin, she keeps calling his name, Jungwoo raise his hand to stop and he squats down and looks at him, "it is hurt?" he smirks and asks him, "beg your life. kneel and bark like a dog..." Eungun look at Jungwoo, "then I'll let her go" he said to him. "say it!" he yelled at him as he grabs Jin collar, "I can't." Jin said, "what?" Jungwoo looks at him, " are you deaf?" Jin smirked at him, Jungwoo glare at him and drop him in the ground, "you son of a b****" he sighs and look at Jin and kick him in the face.

"oppa!" Eungun shout and Jungwoo starts to laugh like a maniac. she tearing up as someone grab her chin, "do you like what you're watching? Hmm?  Kitty?" Jungwoo asks her with a smile, but she didn't answer him, "tell me, Kitty!" he slaps Eungun face hard, DON'T YOU DARE SLAP HER!" Jin yelled at Jungwoo, he looks at her, " haha! I can't believe you fall for this idiot!" Jungwoo point to Jin, "I'm much better than him! " He shouts at Eungun, "whatever... I'll have to kill you." He looks at Jin and he grabs a chair.

Eungun looks at him, Jungwoo brings it up and aim to Jin but Eungun gets out of the chair and blocks Jin by hit by the chair. she falls down in the ground and Jin slowly gets up and sees Eungun on the ground, "e-eungun-ah... yah..." he goes to her and wraps her around, "get your filthy hands of my kitty!" Jungwoo shout at him but a group of police arrived, "get down, Kang Jungwoo!" Jungkook point his gun to him, he smirks at Jungkook, "you're under arrest for murdering Miss Wendy and also kidnapping of Miss shin. take him away." Mr. Lee appeared beside Jungkook, "you can put down the gun officer Jeon." Mr. Lee said as he put his hands on his shoulder.

Jungkook put down his gun and looks at his hyung and go to him, "hyung?! are you okay?" he asks him, "I-i'm okay.... don't worry..." Jin said as he kisses Eungun head, she slowly opens her eyes, "oppa..." Jin looks at her, "oh jagi!" Jin immediately hugs her and grabs her shoulder, " are you okay? did he hurt you?" she shook her head, "I'm okay oppa... don't worry..." she said.

" I'm glad everything is over-" *BANG* Eungun look at Jin and everything starts very slow motion and Jin fell on Eungun and Mr. Lee took the gun away from Jungwoo. she looks at Jin, "o-oppa..." she touch Jin shoulders and she felt wet and she slowly moves her hand away and sees blood on her hand, "Yah... Jin... wake up... wake up!" she shakes Jin. Jungkook called the ambulance and that night was a nightmare to Eungun.

_______________________

*SIGH* FINALLY! i UPDATED TODAY~ SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED HERE AND PLEASE DONT REPORT ME T^T i work so hard of this scence and i hope you know the lines where Jin and Jungwoo talk. I just got that idea and it gone too far... I'm very sorry about this. please forgive me its just a fanfic okay? Jin is still alive... in real life. so thank you bye~