Chapter 2

EunGun Pov

I snap my thoughts and look at my mom and saw.... Jin oppa?.... WAIT!... A-Am I getting married to J-Jin oppa?! /////

Author Pov

"Hello," Mrs. and Mr. Shin greeted Kim Family. "Oh! Hello!" Mrs. Kim went to Mrs. Shin and hug each other and for Mr. Shin and Mr. Kim just shake hands. And for... EunGun and Jin look at each other. But someone breaks the silence." EONNI!!!!!!" EunGun looks at her front and saw SeokRin run to her and jump to her. And EunGun catches her and hug her. SeokRin hug her back, "eonni! Why didn't you tell us that you're coming here? Hm?" SeokRin asks her.

"Um... This was unexpected... That's all..." EunGun said, "EunGun. Say hello to your auntie and uncle here." Mrs. Shin said EunGun went beside her mother, "Annyeonghasyo." EunGun greets and bow. "Aigoo~ such a beautiful lady. Aw~ too bad that my son isn't the one who is marrying you." Mrs. Kim said. The kids of the parents are quiet. "Wait... Eomma... Are you saying that... EunGun eonni is marrying someone else?" SeokRin asks them and the parents of Jin look at each other.

Just then..." Good evening to all!" They look at the saw some couples and a young man. "Why hello Mr. Min and Mrs. Min!" The parents greeted them and the young man look at the shock and Jin & EunGun too.

"Mr. Kim and Mrs. Shin...." The young man said, "wait... Who is he?" SeokRin asks them, "M-mr. K-Ko! A-Annyeonghasyo!" EunGun greets him and Jin look at Mr. Ko. "Oppa...." Jin looks to his right and saw SeokRin sad. Jin took her out of the room as they were out..... SeokRin walks away and stop and Jin stayed in one place. SeokRin turns and looks at her oppa.

"Oppa! What's going on?? Why are we here? I thought you will be marrying EunGun eonni but she's marrying someone else!" SeokRin looks at Jin and he looks at her and saw her... Crying... I can't do this... My own sister is in pain... Seeing her eonni getting married someone else instead of me... Jin hugs his sister, "Shh.... It's okay... Min, Shin, and Our family are the best friends since elementary..." Jin said.

"Why are we here?" SeokRin asks her brother, "I don't know yet...." Jin said. "We should go now. They will look for us..." Jin said and break the hug and both of them went back and they see their parents together with others. "There you are SeokJin. Where did you go?" Mr. Ko asks him. "Um... We went... Um... Fresh air!" Jin said and lied to him.

"Annyeonghasyo. I'm Kim SeokRin. The sister of Jin." SeokRin introduced herself. Mr. Ko smiled. "It's nice to meet you SeokRin." Mr. Ko said Jin look around, "where's EunGun?" Jin asks Mr. Ko. "She said that she needs to go to the restroom." He said. "Kids! Come here! The food is here!" Mrs. Kim said and the young people went to the table," where is EunGun?" Mr. Shin ask them," she went to the res- oh! There she is!" Mr. Ko said as he saw EunGun coming back.

"Sorry for leaving *sniff* I got a phone call.... *take a napkin and wipe her eyes*," EunGun said, "eonni? What's wrong?" SeokRin asks her, EunGun shook her head," nothing." Everyone starts to eat. "Oh! By the way, EunGun and MooNam are engaged!" Mrs. Kim said. EunGun chokes her food. Mr. Ko pat EunGun back, "are you okay??" Mr. Ko said and give her water. SeokRin holds the hands of her brother.

Jin looks at SeokRin and notices she's going to cry, "I have to use the restroom." Jin said and he gets up and went to the restroom. And wash his face to calm down of his feelings and heartbreak. And went out and heard something.

"*sob* S-SangHa eonni... Y-you're leaving..." Jin knows that voice and look at his left and hide behind the plant. "Eonni... Why now... " Jin look at EunGun. She uses her coat to wipe her tears, "why everyone is leaving!! You're leaving because of your studies! JiWoo and HaMun are leaving and go to another country to meet their parents! JeSuk is leaving because of her transfer schools! And what's next? Jin oppa leaving here and move to another school after when we graduate school and learn to work being the Next CEO in his dad company!... Why now... " EunGun slide on the wall and sit on the floor.

EunGun is crying, "eonni... Don't go..." Jin wants to hug his best friend but he hesitated to approach her. "A-Araseo.... See ya tomorrow." EunGun ends the call and get up and wipe her tears and went back. Jin feels sad and went back to the table, "son where were you?" Mr. Kim asks him. "Sorry... The flash didn't work hehe." Jin lied and look at his sister. She's sad. What's going on..... Jin mind.

"Son, me and my friends talk about... You will be the next CEO. And you will be leaving next month" Mr. Kim said, everyone, grow silents and nobody talk until everyone finishes eating. They say goodbye to each other, SeokRin was terribly sad and heartbroken. Why is she terrible sad? She's sad that she won't see her oppa because he's leaving next month? And she's heartbroken because her oppa best friend is getting married to another man but not her brother... She's hoping to be her brother... I guess they turn it around.

Jin Pov

I look at Ennie and she was so silent. Before I approach her, Mr. Ko goes to her and I look at them and imagine that they will be married and stuff. I hated so much because he Has a crush on EunGun. As I heard that, it's time to go home as I look at EunGun for one last look. EunGun look at me and smiled and I fake smiled back to her and we headed home.

~ Next Morning ~

I get up and do the same routine every day. I wear my uniform and headed to school as I walk and think about EunGun, in his thoughts, "how I will miss you..... What am I going to do... I want to stop it but how... " I said in my thoughts and I saw Eungun front of her locker and I quickly panic and find to hide as I was about to hide my face until, "oppa? Why are you hiding your face?" I slowly removed and saw her.

__________
Please don't be shy to comment! I hope you will like it. Please vote^^