Chapter 10

Still Jin Pov

I went in and saw Eungun with the nurse. I go near to them,"how is she,RaeJi noona?" I ask her,"oh. She's good but darn. Why so many cuts.. Don't tell me it's Mr. Han again right?" She look at me and I nod. "Aish that guy needs to kick out this school. He's hurting students here." I nod again as I look at Eungun.

"Eungun-ah. Here's your cream. Make sure you do it everyday. Okay?" RaeJi give the cream to her as she finish putting bandage. "Yes,eonni." She smile weakly,"Eungun? Are you okay?" I ask her and she shake her head,"no,I'm okay." I go near her face and look at her face. Then I realized that I'm staring at her.

Third Person Pov
As they keep staring at each other. Eungun blush and her heart is beating so fast,like Jin face and her going to touch their nose. As for Jin,he look down her eyes to her lips. His adam apple and go closer to her. Both of them close their eyes together and Jin move closer to Eungun until-

BAM! Both of them look at the door,"Eungun-ah a-are you-" Eungun blush and look at Jin and push him away. Jin cough and look at him. "I-I'm sorry... Am I interrupting here?" He ask them,"a-ani! I'm okay^^' really okay." Eungun fake laugh and Jin glare at him. "Why are you here Mr. Ko." MooNam look at him,"is there something wrong to be here? I heard Mr. Han hurt Eungun. So I was on my way here to check if she's okay." MooNam said,"well. You already see she's fine. But her hand is not. So yeah." Jin cross arm.

"Jin oppa. Hajima.." Eungun look at him and Jin sigh,"I will be right back." Jin left the room and MooNam go closer to Eungun,"you're okay?" Eungun smile and nod. MooNam sigh and look at her hand,"miahne.." He apologizes,"it's okay MooNam.. " Eungun said as she feels dizzy,why am I dizzy out of nowhere... *in Eungun mind* "well I have to go now. Take care Eungun-ah." MooNam get up and run out the room.

Eungun get up and look around feeling dizzy,"why the room is getting hot any minute.." Suddenly Eungun fell down and pass out in the bed. Meanwhile Jin buy some food and medicine for Eungun.. He has feeling that something will happened. As he's on the way to the nurse room,he bump to someone,"I'm sorry." Jin get up and bow,"Jin-ssi.. We need to talk." Jin look up and saw MooNam. Jin sigh,"what? Is there anything you want to say?" Jin look at him.

"Tell me last time. Do you Like Eungun." MooNam look at Jin,"hyung. Yes,I like her. Is there probably?  I like her hyung when we're kids. " Jin glared at him,"I know that but.. I can't do it. I'm falling for her. And she's going to be soon-to-be-my-wife." MooNam said as he looks at him. "Can't you just tell your parents that not to do it. Please? Can you?" Jin begged him,MooNam shook his head no. "I'm sure.. Jin-ssi.. You must accept this and try.. To move on now.." MooNam said and left him there.

Jin starts to tear up,"why... I can't do this... I love her..." He slide his back in the wall and hug his knee,"please... Please be a nightmare."

~After School~

"Jin oppa. " Jin turn around,"ah Jesuk-ah. Weo?" Jesuk look around,"where's Eonni?" Jin silent for abit...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AHHHH! I forgot to check her!" Jin take his bag and gets out the classroom and head to nurse room,"Eun-" he open and saw the nurse,"do you need something Mr. Kim?" RaeJi ask him,"a-ah.. I'm looking for Eungun.." Jin ask her,"Eungun? She went to detention few hours ago." Jin widen his eyes,"really?! Aish!" Jin run off and went to detention room. Jin barge in and panted so hard,he look for Eungun and saw her there in the desk. He went there and look at her before he scolded her.

"사랑해" Eungun said and Jin look at her and widen his eyes. He put his hand on the desk,he slowly bring his hand and touch Eungun face.

Eungun feel someone there and she immediately get up,"oh Jin oppa? Weo?" Jin shake his head,"nothing

Eungun feel someone there and she immediately get up,"oh Jin oppa? Weo?" Jin shake his head,"nothing. *sigh* why did you left.. You should've sleep more." Eungun laugh little,"it's okay~ hehe" Jin smiled. "Is school is over? " Eungun look at him,Jin nod.

"Ah! Let's go!" Eungun get up and look down,"go where..? Hey,are you okay?" Jin ask her,"can.. Can I hold your hand?" Eungun blush and her hair cover her face. " hehe sure. But.. *tucks hair behind her ear* don't hide your eyes. It's pretty." Jin smiled and Eungun blush and nod. Jin grab her hands and intertwine together. And they went out of the school and head to their favorite cafe.

~Arrived Light Cafe~

"Wow!~ this place never change!^^" Eungun look around,"hehe^^ I know right. Let's order something." They went to the counter,"hello! Welcome to Light Cafe,what would you like to order,young couples?" Eungun blush,"w-we're not really really coupl-" Jin cut Eungun,"we will order Light carrot juice and 2 Cookies & cream ice cream cake and rosé latte." Jin smiled at the girl.

And they nod and smiles. They went to their table and sit down,"wow~ it looks the same but the change some furniture and the color." Jin look around and nod. The waitress give their food,"please enjoy your food~" she look at Jin and smiled. Jin look at her,"jagi~ here's your drink." Eungun snap and look at Jin,"e-eh? J-jagi?" She stutter and Jin smiled and stare at her. Eungun look at her right and saw the waitress glaring at you.

"Ah! Gomawo~ yeobo~" Eungun smile and take the drink,the waitress rolls her eyes and left. Jin and Eungun laugh,"lol! Her reaction~" Eungun clap her hands and laugh,"haha I know." Jin laugh like someone cleaning the window. "And besides who can't resist a handsome Boy here." Eungun smiles and take her fork . Jin look at her and blush. Eungun shave a small cake in her mouth and look at him.

"Weo?" Eungun tilted her head and look at him in innocent. "A-ah nothing ^^" Jin smell and drink his latte. The silence took over,both of them didn't say a word. "So~ what now?" Jin look at Eungun. "Hmm... Walk?" Eungun look at him and smiled. "Sure. Let me pay this." Jin get up and go to the counter,Eungun following him behind. The waitress is there and Jin grab Eungun waist.

"Don't go around~ I would lose you again." Jin said as he give his card to the waitress and she scoff. Eungun blush and nod,"o-okay..." Eungun heart is beating fast. "Jagi~ not use of it?" Jin kiss Eungun cheek. Eungun blush so hard and cover her face,"have a good day." Waitress rolled her eyes and the two left the cafe. Jin look at Eungun,"I'm very sorry!!! Eunnie! I didn't mean to do that! I'm ver-"," it's okay haha. I'm okay.." Eungun blush hard and Jin blushing too.

"Ice cream? " he look at her and she nod.
__________
Thank you for reading! Please continue to read and please vote and comment! Anyway see you in the next chapter!^^