Chapter 22

Author POV

Eungun gets out the hospital two days ago, and she's in her house, laying down in bed doing nothing. "I'm bored~," Eungun said as she looks at the window. "Eungun dear~!" Eungun gets up and runs downstairs, "ne,eomma?" She saw her eomma in the front of the door. "Someone is here to visit you." She tilted her head," who..?" She stands beside her.

""Jagi~" Eungun look at the door and smile, "Oppa!" Eungun run to him and hug him, "how are you~?" Jin looks at me as he breaks the hug and smiles. "you kids, want some food?" Mrs.shin ask them, "its okay. but I can cook dinner for both of you." Jin offers, "really? why thank you Jin." Mrs. shin smile,"eomma? do you want something?" Eungun ask her mother, "well make me some tea, please? And can you bring me to my room please?" Mrs. shin looks at her and Eungun nod. "eomma. I will bring you to your room." Jin said as he smiles.

" why thank you jin." Mrs. shin thank him, Jin blushes little and look at Eungun, "I will be back,oppa." Eungun smiles and went to the kitchen and makes some tea. Jin push the wheelchair and they head to Mrs. shin room, he carries Mrs. shin in the bed and makes her sit down and fixes her blanket and put it on her. "thanks Jin." she thanks him again." no problem,eomma." jin smile and eungun came in with a tray filled with snacks and a cup of teas.

"thank you both of you. you guys can go now. I will take a nap for a while." Mrs. shin smiles at them and they both left the room. Suddenly jin backhug Eungun, "I miss you~" Eungun chuckle, "haha. we just met yesterday with your sister." jin pout," but still~ I still miss you."He kisses my cheek and she chuckles, "all right baby~ what do you want to do?" Jin smile and look at her,"hmm.. cuddle? And~ maybe we can go have a date later." Eungun stares at him and nod.

"Okay. We can do that." She smiles and he kisses her nose. He carries her," yah! Oppa!" Eungun scream at him. Jin smiles and laughs,"oh be quiet! You're so loud." Jin pout, "I'm not loud~ " Eungun shook her head and took his hand. They went upstairs and head to Eungun room, Jin looks around her room and sit down in her bed and lay down. "Jagi~ come cuddle with me." Jin calls her and Eungun chuckle, "araseo. "Eungun smile and jump a top of Jin.

"Ahh!!! Warm~" Jin cuddle her and Eungun starts to giggles, "aigoo. " she pinches Jin nose, "you're such a baby Jin." Jin snuggles, "so~I'm your baby^^" Eungun rolls her eyes and cuddle. "what should we do?" she asks him and jin shrugs, "I just want to cuddle you~,"  he said as he pulls her closer, "oppa..?" Jin looked at her, "yes,jagi?" Eungun plays Jin's hair, "why do you love me? there's a lot of girls are better than me.." Eungun said and Jin sits up and he looks at her," well.. the reason why I choose you because it's you. You're not those girls who need makeup, money, sex or drink. You're the girl I like." Eungun looks at him," but... ", "no, but jagi. don't you ever think you're not perfect? Because you already perfect in my eyes and I'm really in love you jagi." Eungun smile and peck his lips.

"sometimes.. I wonder myself.. why do i have a handsome worldwide handsome" Eungun said as she pinch Jin's cheeks and he chuckles, "well I'm your worldwide handsome boyfriend" Jin said as he pulls her and embrace her and he starts tickling her and she starts to laugh so hard. "h-hajima!!" Eungun shout. "never! jagi!" jin said as he keeps tickling her. they stop and pant so hard, "I'm so tired..." Eungun pant and Jin laugh and she glared at him.

"I'm sorry jagi~" Jin apologize to her and kiss her forehead. Eungun yawn and rub her eyes, "sleepy?" jin ask her and she nods, "yeah, but I'm okay,oppa" she said making jin shake his head as no." nope. lets rest because we have a lot of things to do so rest okay?" Jin said, "all right... I will take a nap.." Eungun closes her eyes and cuddles Jin. he chuckles, "darn.." he whispers and looks at her, "I'm glad your mine now... I love you" Jin said as he closes his eyes and fell asleep. 

Jin Pov

I hear a weird noise and I move around, using my hand to find Eungun, but no one is there. So I immediately open my eyes and sit up, "jagi?" he looks around the room," where did you go?" he said as he gets out from the bed and went out the room. "jagi~? where are you...?" I call her and go downstairs. I check the living room, but no one is there... "weird.." I stretch my head and went to the kitchen. And I saw a lady who sings while she chopping the carrot. I slowly walk to her and back hug her," ah!" she looks at her behind, "Oppa! you scared me!" I laugh and put my chin in her shoulder.

"mianhe

"mianhe. I was looking for you." I said to her, "oh.. sorry ~" she said as she keeps chopping as I look at her as she cut them.

"I'm the one I should love in this world

Bitnaneun nareul sojunghan nae yeonghoneul

Ijeya kkaedara so I love me

Jom bujokhaedo neomu areumdaun geol

I'm the one I should love"I look at her as she sings and cutting. and kiss her cheek, she looks at me, "what?" she raises her eyebrows, "why you keep singing that song?" I ask her,"hmm.. maybe because of him?" she smirk at me and I roll my eyes and lean on the counter, "jagi~! I'm more handsome than him!" Eungun stop and look at me, "oppa~ are you perhaps jealous him? " she starts to laugh and I pout," of course! My name is also Kim SeokJin and his SeokJin." I said and she starts laughing so hard," you're jealous of SeokJin from BTS. Hahaha"I pout more and she stops laughing,"mianhe~ you're way more handsome than him" she smiles and I immediately smiles back.

"aigoo~ my worldwide oppa is so handsome~," she said to me," of course" I smile proudly and look at her as she went back doing her stuff, "what are you doing?" I ask her," going to cook. you want to help?" she asks me, as I put my selves up and look at her," you don't have to say it twice because of I willing to help you out jagi." I said to her as I take the knife and she smiles at me and I saw her tiptoe and peak my lips, "you're the best." I blush and smile back.  we went cook for her parents.

---------------------------

Thanks for reading and im quite sorry for late updating this story~ i was working news storys. anyway i hope you like this^ too much cringry if thats a word lol;-; anyway thats all~ see you~