Chapter 12

Jin Pov
"Im too late...." I cover my face,Namjoon and Hoseok look at me,"look... I'm sure Eungun will accept him..." I sighed again and I heard the door slam and everyone look up including me,"Eungun-ssi.. What's with your gloomy face..?" Hoseok asked her. She went to her desk as I look at her and take something in her bag,her phone and earphones.

She wore her earphones and checked her phone,she laid her arms in her desk and looks.. Sad..?

Hoseok go to her and poke her cheeks,"Eungunnie~ what's wrong~" Eungun sighed and Hoseok looked at me,he's signaling to talk to Eungun

Hoseok go to her and poke her cheeks,"Eungunnie~ what's wrong~" Eungun sighed and Hoseok looked at me,he's signaling to talk to Eungun. So I did and turn my back on her,"Ennie. What's wrong?" I ask her,"nothing Jin oppa... Talk to me later.." I nod and heard the teacher and I pay attention to the class. As I look at the teacher but at the same time,I glance to see Eungun,if she's fine.

As the school ended,the guys invited me and Eungun to karaoke." Sure. I don't know what will I do at home. But go ahead. I have to talk to someone first. I will catch up later." Eungun said as she smiled little and went out the classroom. As we went out the gate,I look at the sky and saw small drop of rain,"we should get the bus. Let's go!" Hoseok said as he take off his blazer. Namjoon did the same and I did the same. As we run to the bus stop,"aish! Jin hyung." Hoseok look at me,"Weo?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You didn't stay with Eungun-ah,duh." Namjoon said as he look at me,"ah... Okay? B-","LOOK! Eungun in the rain! JIN HYUNG GO TO HER!" Before I say something,Hoseok and Namjoon pushed me too hard as I'm trying to get back my balance, till I bumped Eungun, making her fall down. "oppa? Are you okay?" As she in the ground and I extend my hand on her,"sorry. I didn't mean to bump to you..." She took my hand and I pulled her up and our face is near each other. I take my bag and put our head,our face too closer.

I gulp and look at her eyesore her lips,Eungun lips. Arugh! I want to kiss those soft lips... *in thoughts*

 *in thoughts*

" Jin oppa. We're getting wet." Eungun as I snap my thoughts,"ah! Right,let's go the others are waiting for us." Eungun nod and I'm still using my bag as a umbrella. As we get there,the bus as arrived.

And we get in and Hoseok and Namjoon seated each other,Eungun sit beside the window and I sat beside her. I know she want to sit in the window because she wants to see outside. I smiled,"oppa? Why are you smiling like that?" I look at Eungun," nothing. I just remembered something." Eungun nod and yawn.

"Sleepy?" I ask her and she nodded,"sleep in my shoulder." She shake her head,"ani. It's okay,Jin oppa. I will be awake." I pout and nod. As I look at the passengers going down the bus,I heard a soft snore and I look my left and saw her sleeping on the window.

I chuckle that she said she will not sleep,tsk. This girl. *in thoughts* I slowly take her head and gently put her head on my shoulder and I look at her,"kyeopta.. Hehe." I smiled and yawn and I look at the front.

 As 20 minutes pass,we have arrived and slowly wake up Eungun and look at her,"jagi~ we're here

As 20 minutes pass,we have arrived and slowly wake up Eungun and look at her,"jagi~ we're here." I whisper in her ear and Eungun woke up and making her eyes big,"w-what?" I shake my head,"nothing,Angel. Gaja, Namjoon-ssi and Hoseok-ssi are waiting for us." Eungun nod and we went out the bus and saw Namjoon smirking at me,as I roll my eyes,"hehe~ what's with the~ action boy~?" Namjoon said as he get near to me,"nothing boi. And don't say anything okay." I glare at him,"hmm ani." Namjoon run away and I try to catch him,the rain stop nod there's a lot of water puddles.

"Yah! Boys careful!" Eungun shouted at us,me and Namjoon stop running around,"haha! You didn't catch me." Namjoon put out his tongue. "Haha Namjoon oppa. Why are you putting his tongue out? Are you kid?" Eungun giggles and Namjoon shyly stretch his head. "Nothing..." Namjoon chuckle,"Gaja! We're going to be late. Jungkook is waiting for us." Hoseok said as we head to karaoke.

As we arrived there,we saw Jungkook holding a book,"yo JK!" I called him and he look up and smiled at us. "You're here hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed with a smiled,we nodded. "Let's sing!!!!!" Namjoon said and we went to our places and starts the songs.

~Few hours later~

Me and Eungun watching the guys sing and being hype up. They're sing,'eyes,nose,lips' by taeyang. We laugh at them,as they finish,"noona! Sing for us!" Jungkook told her,"me? Sing? Andweo! I'm not good at singing." Eungun shake her head,"eh~ don't lie. I'm sure you have a great voice." Namjoon said,"Jin hyung,is Eungun voice is pretty?" Hoseok ask me.

"Actually... I never heard her sing." I said,making everyone gasp,"WHAT?! Why?!" The boys exclaimed,"you're her best friend! And you never heard sing for 15 years?!" Hoseok jaw drop and Eungun laugh,"because I don't sing in front of him." Eungun smiles,"Weo?" Namjoon ask her.

"I'm sure you have a pretty voice." I said to her,"yah! Let's cheer for her,go sing!" Hoseok said and the guys starts to cheer including me too. "Go sing! Go sing!" Eungun blush and stand up,she take the microphone but suddenly it's fall out of her palm."ah! Mic drop!" She pick it up and she look at us "What will I sing?" She ask us. "Ah! Someone can sing with her or rap." Namjoon said.

"Jin hyung! Sing with her! Sing with her!" The guys starts to chant,I get up and take another microphone but it fell out of my hand,Eungun starts to laugh,"mic drop!" I pick it up,"soo~ what song?" She look at me,"hmm.. Ah! I know! 'Umbrella' by Younha." She smile weakly."let's start sing?" I ask her and she nodded. "Oh! There's a rap here. Right?" Namjoon ask and I nod. "Fighting hyung!" Jungkook and hoseok cheer for me.

The music start playing and then Eungun starts to song first.
⬆️Please play the music up⬆️

Then I saw the rapping line,I tried to rap but I successfully did the rap lol. As we finish sing,the guys compliment to Eungun and I want to tell her that her voice is amazing but I'm trying to cool myself.

"We should go home now. We have a lot of things to do now." Jungkook said as he pick up his bag and we went out and look at her,"let's go,Eungun." She nod and we said goodbye to others.

And we head home and separated our ways.
_______
Thanks for reading and very sorry if it's so late please forgive. Anyway please don't forget to comment and vote. And see you the next chapter.