Chapter 31

Author pov

Meanwhile, Eungun looks down the ground, "why is Karma is giving me a pain..." she sighs and hear footsteps. She looks up and sees the police officer standing there and open the door, " you can go out miss Shin." she gets up from the bed and goes beside the police officer. The officer uncuff her making Eungun confuse, "you have released. they found the real killer. come on. someone wants to meet you." The police officer shows Eungun the way and went out of the jail room. As they went, Eungun froze at her place and he looks at her, he smirks at her, "well hello, kitty. Did you miss me?" Eungun slowly goes backward but the police officer grabs her and dragger to him.

"n-no! get away from me!" she said as she about to scream, but he covers her mouth and she passes out, "I hope you won't tell anyone." he said to the police officer, " I won't tell. " he said to him.

and the police left them as he helps Eungun stand up and holds her hip making it that she walking beside him. Jin and the others (Hamun and Jungkook) arrived at the police station and they pass by them. the car is waiting for them. he put Eungun in the car and he sits beside her.

"let's go," he said to his driver. and they left the police station. meanwhile the other side, "here's the evidence. " Hamun said as she passes her USB to officer Lee. He took it and put it on his computer, it shows what happened that night. after watching it, "we need to catch this person. so we all know that miss Shin is not a killer." officer lee said to them as another officer came to them.

"sunbae!" officer lee look at his junior, "yes, Junhee." the officer trying to catch his breath, "m-miss shin... s-she..." officer sigh in annoyed, "shes what?" he shouts at him, "shes missing sir." he finally said as Jin grab the officer, "who took her?!" Jungkook tries to pull Jin away from Junhee.

"calm down Jin hyung," Jungkook said as he finally pulls him away from him. "h-how? did something happened?" Hamun said with confusing, "who took her when she's here with police." officer lee rubs his temple, "we need to find her." he said to his colleague.

"Jungkook. Junhee. alert to others that miss shin is missing." officer lee command them, "yes sir." they bow and went to alert the others. "sir!" they turn to see another police with a cuff police, " what's wrong?" officer lee ask him, "this officer just release miss shin just a few minutes ago and I saw him with a guy who wears a suit and he gave him money to let out Eungun and the guy left with Eungun." he said as the other officer grin.

"well, I hope my boss will take care of her." Jin snaps and looks at the officer, "wait a minute... did you say... 'your boss'?" Jin glare at him, "haha. yes, of course." an officer said to jin, "wait. you're not from here." officer lee said to the 'officer' as he grins at him, "bingo. im the murder of miss lee wendy." 'officer' said as officer lee punch him.

Jin stop officer lee punching the murder, "officer lee! stop!" Hamun yelling at him, they stop, "officer Kung! bring him to the jail." the murder spit his blood out his mouth and he keeps grinning. " I will come back for you." officer Lee said as the jungkook with other police.

"let's go and don't forget to call FBI. okay? " he said to his juniors and then Hamun look at Jin, "Jin oppa." he looks at him, "yes?" , "I will fight for your girlfriend. maybe I have trials on the few because of the case of wendy. if you know what I mean right?" Jin nod, " I got to go." hamun said as she left.

Jin turns and looks at the police officer, "Mr. Kim." Jin went to officer lee, "yes?" he handed an envelope to him," this is for you." Jin took it and open it, making him widen his eyes, "what's wrong?" Jungkook look at the paper as he making his eyes wide too and take the paper and read it, "sunbae!" Jungkook passes the letter to him. Officer Lee takes it and reads it.

"iF YoU wAnT YOur gIRLfrienD bAck. go Alone. DON't caLL ANybody. if You Did cALL THE polICE. yOu'RE gIRlfrienD WIll be KIll... so CHOOse wISELY

Seoul wAREhouSe. See YoU TheRE." its shows Eungun tied in the chair.

"no, hyung. you're not going there alone hyung."  jungkook said as Jin close his eyes and think.

meanwhile...

Eungun pov

I'm hearing weird sounds and tried opening my eyes, but I'm blindfold, "h-hello?!" I shout, "well. well. well. looks who awake now." then the voice came out of nowhere and it sounds familiar. " w-who are you..." I said to the unknown person. I hear him laughing, " wow. I can't believe that you forget me, kitty." when that came out his mouth, I finally know whos that, "Jungwoo?" I said his name and I hear a snap, "bingo~" he said as he removes the blindfold in my eyes as my eyes adjust the light.

my heart starts to beat fast, "miss me, kitty?" he smirks at me, "I-I thought you're in jail..." I said to him, "well looks like I'm not there anymore~ kitty..." he walks toward me, " s-stay away from me. " but he didn't listen to me.he caresses my face and gently brushes my lips using his thumb, "you look so pretty, kitty." I feel disgusted when he said to me, I like when Jin oppa said to me, probably he's making me scared...

"go to jail!" I said to him and he laughs so hard, "whatever. you should be happy that your boyfriend is coming to recuse you." I immediately look at him, "when he arrives here... I will shoot him in the head." my eyes became big, "what?! don't shoot him!" I shout at him, "well I can give you a choice. should I kill your boyfriend or... will you be mine?" Jungwoo said to me.

________________________________

i hope you like this chapter. dont forget to vote and comment. see ya on the next chapter. whats eungun choice? guess what is it. i hope you guys get it right.