Chapter 15

~4 years later~

Jin Pov
"Mr Kim! Are you ready to go?" I look up and saw Yoongi.  Yoongi became my assistant when I became the CEO in the company last 2 years before my dad retired and Yoongi ask if he can be my assistant. I accept him and we're friends. I stop going to school since I was getting busy,so I just went to my dad job.

I get up and take my stuff,I follow Yoongi and head to the car. While we're on our way to meet someone,I was thinking about Eungun. We lost connection before she left,it's seems like yesterday. And I still remember the letter she give me.

~Flash back in 4 years ago~
I was crying and screaming inside my room. I'm been like this for a week before she left. I never get to say goodbye to her,how selfish I am.. I heard a knock and look at the door. And saw my little sister.

"Oppa..." She go closer to me,"what is it SeokRin..." I look away from her,"you should go visit eonni place... She said she left something for you." I look at her,she gives me her puppy eyes,I sighed and nodded. I get up and head to the bathroom,I start cleaning myself. I head out the house and go to Eungun place.

I knock on the door and saw Eungun eomma. "Oh? Jin! It's been awhile." She smiled and I nod,"may I come in? Eungun said she left something here for me.." She nod and move aside to give me way. I went in and head to her room,I saw the teddy bear and I go closer to it. I saw the pink envelope and I take it.

I slowly open gently and take out the letter in the envelope. I open it and read it.

Dear Jin oppa,
Hi!.. Well this is awkward.. Well since I'm going.. I hope you won't forget me. I'm very sorry for not telling you.. It was unexpected. So.. I had to leave. Jin oppa. I want to say something. It's about your confession. I.. I like you too. Because.. When I'm around you,I feel secured and safe. And I like it. I want to stay by your side but.. Sadly I had to go.. Actually, when you kiss me last night. I have some weird feelings when you did that.. It's like.. It's hard to explain but it feels a different feeling. I'm very sorry if I didn't see your feelings. I truly am. I hope we can meet again. And your question. I like you too. Lol. I said it again but, I want to say it again. Well see you soon my prince. Good bye and.. I love you Kim SeokJin. Ah! P.s. Wait for me if you want to.
                                                             Your truly,Eungun
I cried so hard,has I look at the letter,"P.S. Take the bear with you. Her name is Eun-ah. Please take good care of her.^^" I smiled,"I will Eungun."

~flashback end~

"Yah! Jin-hyung!" I snap my daydream and look at Yoongi,"the hay bruh. I keep calling you but,you're not replying." Yoongi glare at me and I give him apologize look.

"Aish. You're weird. Come on let's go." I nod and get out the car. I followed him to a cafe and we sit there,we saw the boys. "Yo! Jin hyung. Yoongi hyung. You came!" Namjoon said with a smile. Yoongi nod,"wow~ such a long time huh?" Jimin said,"lolol bruh. We just met them yesterday." Taehyung chuckle.

Everyone start to laugh about what Jimin said. Jimin became a singer and he got retired from being a teacher last year. Taehyung became a waiter in a small cafe and he retired from being a teacher this year. Jungkook became a police officer. Namjoon became a song producer and some many people want to work with him. Hoseok became a dancer teacher and he owns a studio,a lot of people come to his place more often and learned a lot from him.

We talk some stuff,while I look around and saw a girl with ponytail. She reminds me of Eungun,I sighed and look my cup which is half empty. I wonder how is she.. Is she taking care of herself? Is she being clumsy? Did she found a boyfriend and... Forgets about me? I shake my mind off and look at the boys.

Author Pov
"Oh? Is that Jesuk-ah? She's here?" Jimin said as he look the window and point where Jesuk is. "Really?! She's back!" Taehyung look where Jimin point. Everyone get up and look at her while me sitting down and look at them. Omg! They're so childish and I'm so embarrassed now.. Lol. * in jin thoughts* "Guys lets sit down. " Namjoon said as they sit down and they start talk. As few minutes,we have to get home and stuff to do. They say good bye to each other. They walk out the cafe and head to Jin house as we walk. Jin heard something he should've expect.

"Oh, Eungun eonni! Over here." A girl shouted and a girl pass by Jin. He look at the girl who pass by him,"Jin-hyung? What's wrong?" Yoongi look at me,"oh? Nothing.... " he look at Yoongi and turn to look the girl. But they're gone. Am I... Still thinking about her.. *jin thoughts*

On the other hand, earlier. a girl was arrived in Korea. "Ah! It's good to be back." She said to herself,"miss Shin,are you ready?" She look at her driver,she nod and she went to the car and head back home.

~Arrived at home~

"MOM!!! DAD!!! I'm home!" She speak in British accent,her father heard her daughter and run to her and hug her,"my cupcake Eungun! Finally! You're home!" Mr shin look at his daughter . She nod and saw her mother in the wheelchair,she went to her and hug her,"hi eomma. I'm home now." Eungun smiled at her and she nod at her.

Eungun take her baggage and went upstairs,she went to her room and saw her stuff is there but there is one missing. The letter and the teddy bear,"well.. I guess oppa took her.." She smiled and lay down her bed. And she received a text and look at it and smiled.

To: Eungun
   YOOO! I heard you're back!!! And btw congrats!!🎉🎉🎉 for being the CEO in your company.^^ hey,I want to treat you today but it's okay with you?"

From: Jesuk

Eungun chuckle and text her bestie back.

To Jesuk:
  Sure. Let me fixes my stuff. Okay? And I will head there. Our favorite cafe? And also thanks^^! See you later girl!

From: Eungun

She gets up and run to her closet. And take her clothes,she's wears a blouse with stars in her collar,and wearing her skirt above the knee. She take her bag and head down,"eomma! Appa! I will be back. I will meet Jesuk!" They nod at her and Eungun put her black one-inch shoes. And head to the cafe.
_______
Thank you for reading! I hope you like it! Please don't forget to vote and comment! See you!