Chapter 16

Author Pov
As Eungun arrived and walk around to find a cafe,but.. She got lost in the mall,"dang it! Why do I always get lost?! This is my third time I get lost.." She muttered herself and remembers when she was in England last year alone..,she always gets lost in the mall or places. She sigh and few hours,she found the cafe,she stop first.

Because there's some boys getting out the cafe,she look at them,as they left. She immediately went inside and she look around to check her bestie,"Oh,Eungun eonni! Over here" she heard Jesuk voice,she pass by someone and smell something and she stop front of Jesuk. That's smell.. Straw... Berry..?*in thought of Eungun *

"Eonni? Are you okay?" Eungun snap out and nod,they left the cafe,as they went out. Eungun stop and look at the window glass,she saw the man move,her heart skip a beat. "Eonni?" Jesuk look where Eungun looking,"ayiee~ you like him huh?" Eungun look at Jesuk,"s-shut up! Kaja." Eungun walk ahead of her. "Yah! Eonni! Don't leave me~" she run to her.

~Arrived Coffee Shop~

"So~ how's everyone?" Eungun look at her bestie,"well.. I think everything is okay. I mean I just arrived here last week ago." Jesuk said as she sip her drink. Eungun sigh and Jesuk look at her and smiled abit,"you miss him huh?" Eungun glance at Jesuk and look away,she nodded. "I miss him.. So much... I hope we can meet again..." Eungun look outside the window.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you guys will meet each other soon." Eungun nodded and look at her coffee.

~Next Day~

Eungun woke up in a morning and went to her bathroom and takes a shower and changes her clothes .

(Eungun clothes)and head downstairs,she saw her dad in the table,reading the newspaper,"morning ~ appa~" her dad saw his daughter

(Eungun clothes)
and head downstairs,she saw her dad in the table,reading the newspaper,"morning ~ appa~" her dad saw his daughter. "So Eungun. Are you ready for your new job?" Her dad ask her,"yep. I will try my best and I won't let you down dad!" Eungun smiled at him. Mr. Shin ruffles Eungun hair,"appa~ my hair~...." She pout,"you didn't change a bit my cupcake. When I left you there for 3 years,because your mother is sick so I have to left you there alone... I'm sorry." Mr. Shin apologize and look at her daughter.

"It's okay dad. I understand. No need to apologize.." She said as she look around,"you're mother is in the garden." Her father replied. Eungun nod and run to the garden. Eungun saw her mom sitting in the wheelchair,"good morning eomma." Eungun greeted her,Mrs. Shin turn her wheelchair and smiled at her daughter. "Hi dear.." She says in a weak voice.

"Hi eomma.. How are you? Do you need something?" Eungun ask her and her mother shook,"I'm fine dear. No need to worry about me. I'm happy you're here dear." She smiled and gently touch my cheeks,gently rub her cheeks.

Eungun holds her mother hands and look at her,"I miss you so much eomma.." She smiled and nod,"me too dear." Someone cough and they look behind them,"my lovely ladies,sorry for disturbing your talk but Eungun-ah will be late for her new work." Mr. Shin look at them,"ah! Right! Let's go and eat before you go to work." Mrs. Shin look at her daughter and they head inside and sit in the table.

And starts to eats,Eungun stood up and kiss her parents,"I will go now. See you later. Bye~" she take her bag and run out the house and head to her car. She head to her work.

~Arrived Byeol Company~

She went out her car and head to her office,a lot of people gather and bow to Eungun,"good morning Miss Shin. Welcome to Byeol." she starts to get embarrassed and shy immediately and bow to the people who greeted her. "G-good morning.. " she greeted and looking for someone. "Good morning,Miss Shin. Ready to start your new work?" She turn around and saw Mr. Han.

She nod and smiled,"yep,of course. Oh,good morning too." Eungun shy smile and Mr. Han smiled,he starts showing the place where Eungun needs to go or needs a help from the employees.

"Last but not the least.." Mr. Han open the door and shows an office room. "Wow.. It's neat and nice view here." Eungun walk around and observe the room.

Mr

Mr. Han smiled,"well I'm glad you like it." Eungun nod and sit down her chair. "Oh! Mr. Kim will be here around 10 o'clock." Mr. Han inform her,"oh~ okay^^ thanks for informing me. Mr. Han,you may leave now." Eungun look at her assistant.

"Okay,miss Shin. If you need me or need help,call me in line." Mr. Han informed her again,Eungun nod and Mr. Han left the office.

Eungun Pov
"ah~ looks beautiful here." I sat in my chair and look at the view in the window. I look at my watch and its reads 9:40 am." I should take a nap for abit.." I get up and go to the cabinet. I took a small blanket to cover my legs. I went to my chair and sit,I put my legs up in the table and take the blanket to cover my legs and take my phone. I put alarm clock and put it in my pocket.

I took out my book and starts to read,"Can I See Her?" I love this book and full of drama and with love scene. I giggle and smiled.

Jin Pov
I was working with some paper works while I'm drinking coffee. I heard a knock and told them to come in. I saw Yoongi came inside and stood there,"jin-ssi. We have a meeting with Mr. Shin." Yoongi inform me.

"Oh okay. I will prepare my stuff first." I get up and took my coat and Yoongi lead the way and I head in the car. As we're on the way to Mr. Shin,while I'm thinking about Eungun. So many questions and he's going to meet Eungun dad. He get off the car and head to the company.

Many stuff greeted me and then I saw a guy who's wearing a black suit and he look at me,he smiled," hello. I'm Mr. Han JiRun and you must be Mr. Kim,Mrs. Shin was expecting you today." Mr Han said to me,"wait...'mrs. Shin'? Where's Mr. Shin? " Yoongi ask him.

"Hmm I can't say that. It's must be Mrs. Shin to answer that." We both nod and head to the office. We arrived and we stand the door,Mr. Han knock the door,but no one answered.

"Umm.. I will knock." I said to him and he nod,he walks away and Yoongi also. I knock and the door it's open and I went in and saw the person sleeping. I go closer to them but I can't see their face so instead.. I knock the table and the girl woke up and I widen my eyes because the girl I wanted to meet for 4 years and up to now..

"E-eungun?"
____________
Hello sorry for the late update! I was busy and my mind got stop so yeah. I hope you like it and please don't to vote and comment.