Chapter 9

"Eungun"

Eungun pov
I heard someone called my name and turn to see Mr- MooNam. The others greet and bow including me. "Hello students." He smiled and he look at me,"Eungun-ah are you free after school?","no, I have a friendly date with Jin oppa later." I said without hesitation. He shook his head and smiled,

"ah~ I see^^ I was about to bring you to have dinner with my parents but.. It's okay. We can do tomorrow. I haven't told my parents yet so.. Yeah." I feel guilty and bite my lips.

It's my habit when I'm feeling really guilty,"hey! Don't be guilty. I should have told you before. So it's okay. Anyway see you in class. Eungun and you all." He flash a gummy smile. And he walk away and I look at the others. "A-ah! Class! I- umm.. HEY JUNGKOOK!" I saw him with Hamun,"yo noona. What's up?" He greet,"umm.. Nothing.. Let's go to class now." Everyone nod and went to their class.

But the class is not starting yet.. So~ the teachers aren't here yet. Today is English.. I'm not very good in English.. I mean I know how to speak but... Adverbs.. Nouns.. Pronouns... Adjective... Nooo.! I'm confuse with those.. I pout and I saw Jin in front of me and look at me,"yah.are you okay?" He ask as he went to his seat,"me don't like English.." I put my head on the desk and Jin did the same. We look at each other and I stare t him.. My hearts to beat weird... Like its getting fast.. Am.. I in love with you.. Oppa?.. *in thoughts* "yah. What are you guys doing?" I immediately sit up and look at Namjoon and Sangha,"n-nothing! " I look away and hide my blush.

I saw Sangha sit in her desk and sit beside me and go near to me,"heol. You're blush..." She whisper to me and shake my as saying no,"n-no I'm not blushing..." I whisper her back,"hehe.. Is it because.. Jin did something to you. Huh? I'm sure he has feelings for you." I blush and didn't say anything.

"Tsk. Today is Mr. Han turn.. He's creepy.." I nod ,"I know. His class is boring and I don't like him. He-" I stop before I say something which I wasn't going to say and I look at the teacher. He's there already and I blush so hard and starts to get embarrassed.

"Miss Shin. Is there anything to say?" Mr Han look at me. I gulp hard and I feel sweaty because Mr. Han is the strict teacher and put everyone detention when we didn't do anything wrong but to him.. It's feel wrong to do. I bite my lips,"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shout in your class sir..." I bow and I didn't dare to look at him. It's like when you stare at him... It's like a eagle eyes.

"Apologies will not do the thing. Come here in front." I close my eyes and my heart is beating fast. Everyone is looking at me and I slowly go to the front,I glance at him. "Wow. For the first time. You're the first person who's quiet here in my class.. But I guess you're not. Hand out.." I feel shaky and slowly put my hand out because I seen Mr. Han hit students hand using a rule and some students said it hurts. I bite my bottom lips and trying not to cry. He grab my both wrist to bring it closer and I feel like I can't breath properly. He take his ruler and hit in my hand.. What I feel... It's very hurt. VERY. he hits my hand five times.

He stop and look at me. And he take something and throw at me,"GET OUT MY CLASSROOM. AND AFTER RECESS. YOU HAVE DETENTION. OUT NOW! AND HOLD THOSE BOOKS FOR THE WHOLE DAY." I nod and bow. I pick up my books and I barley carry them out and I'm holding 4 books but they're heavy.. I sigh and I really want to slap myself for shouting at his class.. I close my eyes and cried silently. Then I heard something happening inside the classroom and I look at the door.

I widen my eyes Sangha look at me and immediately hug me,"I'm sorry for saying that! I didn't do that.." She says as I feel a wet in my shoulder,"it's okay. It's also my fault..." I fake smile and then I heard the door Bam! We look it's Namjoon and he bow apologize. And stand beside us. "Wait. Why are you guys standing beside me. You guys didn't do anything wrong?" I look at them. They smiled at me,"well.. Someone told us because." We saw Jin get the classroom and  go toward to me.

He remove the books in my hand and I blush,"are you okay?"

Jin Pov
"Are you okay?" I ask her and she nod. I look at her hand is red with marks of the ruler. HOW DARE HE HURT MY GIRL! I mean... I know he got offended or what. But he gone way to far. Mostly he hurt are a lot of girls and one boy?! That doesn't makes sense. *in my thoughts *

"Why are you guys are here? I mean.. It's my fault.." She said as we look at her,"how can we leave you here the whole day and after recess?! You have detention and that took two or three hours." Sangha exclaimed. "And besides Jin said that all of us should get detention too. Hehe.its better with someone rather with no one. Who knows. What if the teacher do something bad." Namjoon said. All of us look at Eungun. She smiled.

"Gomawo." She thank us and sangha took one book,Namjoon too. I took the book too but two." Jin oppa. Give me that book." Eungun try's to take the book but I hold the book higher so she can't reach it. Eungun pout and glare at me and she tries to reach it and jump to get the book. I laugh quietly and look at her,she's so kyeopta~*in mind * she give up and put her hands out and pretend she has a book. All of us burst out a laugh.

~Recess~

All of us stretch our arms and we walk to canteen. We saw the others(Jesuk,Hoseok,jungkook,Hamun,and jiwoo) we take our food and we start to eat,"eonni. Why aren't you eating?" Jesuk ask her,I look at Eungun and went to ear,"is your hand okay?" I look at her and our face are so close,"I-it's okay.." She blush and I tired not to blush." Yah! No PDA!" Jungkook said as he tries to cover his eyes,I rolled my eyes and I stood up,"Eungun. We should go to the nurse. I'm sure she will give you medicine for your hand." She slowly nod and get up.she went ahead,"what happened?"

"Mr. Han hit her hand." Namjoon said and the girls shout,"WHAT?! Why?!" They ask and sangha explain to them as I run to Eungun. And head to the nurse room.
_________
I hope you like this story. Please don't forget to vote and comment^^ see you in the next chapter.