Chapter 3

Still Jin Pov

I look at her," h-hey. Eungun what's up?" I stutter and she looks at me," nothing.. " she said and I look at her in detail. I look at her body, it's not fat or thin. It's just a right size for her, I look at her hair which her hairstyle is ponytail which is her favorite style and my favorite hairstyle for her. And her cheeks are cute and soft and I like to pinch her cheeks. And I look at her eyes which is dark brown, which I like it.

And her face is so adorable and I can't stop staring at her, "Oppa?!!" I snap out of my thoughts,"y-yes?" I look at her and I'm blushing so hard. "Is there something on my face?" She asks and touches her face,"...* sigh* no. I just noticed your pretty today." Eungun giggles and I look at her seriously.

"Haha. Well, we should head to the class you know." She smiled and starts to walk and I followed her and we're walking beside. I bump my hands to Eungun hands and I blush, "sorry." I apologize and she looks at me, "it's okay." She smiled and I look at our hand and it's closer and I wanted to hold her ha-

"Good morning Mr. Kim and Mrs. Shin." I look up and saw Mr. Ko, "good morning Mr. Ko..." I greeted and look at Eungun, "g-good morning Mr. Ko." She blushes,"what are you guys doing here?" Mr. Ko asks us," we just arrived here, Mr. Ko." I said as I look at him. He nods and looks at my e- I mean Eungun.

"Mrs. Shin. We need to talk later after your class areseo?" Eungun nod and Mr. Ko walk away and we bow to him as he left. "Tsk. Why did he want to talk to you.?" I look at Eungun, "I don't know... Probably the marriage thing." She said and my heartbreaks what she said. I forgot she's getting married to Mr. Ko... *thought*

"GOOOD MORNING TWO BEST FRIENDS!!!!" Someone hugs us behind and I already know who's this and look at my right and blushed immediately because Eungun is close to my face," yah. Let them go Hoseok." I look up and saw Namjoon. "Hey, Namjoon oppa." Eungun greeted with a smile, dang it! Her smile! Seriously. Too cute*in my thoughts*

"Morning Eungun-ah. Morning Hyung." Namjoon greet and I greet back, "morning.","so anyone has plans today?" Hoseok asks us as we walk to our class. "Well, I have to write a song tonight." Namjoon replied, "well... I don't know. Probably the same thing I'm going to do tonight." I said, "what about you Eungun-ah? Same usually?" Eungun stops and we stop too and look at her.

"I... I have a date tonight with Mr. Ko." Eungun blush and my heart ache by hearing his name. "What?! You're dating a tea-" Eungun cover Hoseok mouth, "Sssh! Don't say it too loud oppa." I look at her and I felt a hand behind my back and Look behind me, and saw Namjoon worried look.

The bell ring and all of us panic and head inside the classroom and went to our seat and saw our teacher. And starts our class, as our class started I was thoughts about Eungun. I wish I could have confessed to her but... I waste my time for not telling her... I'm such an idiot. I should really conf-" Mr. Kim!" I snap out my thoughts and look at our teacher. "Answer this question." I quickly panic," Page 142 and the answer is 243." I stand up and answered the question and the teacher told me to sit down and since I get it right.

I sigh and look behind me and smiles at her and mouth, "thanks." Eungun smiles back, "no problem oppa." And I listen to the lesson and wait until the bell rings.

Authors Pov

~Bell rings~

"Finally~ it's finished ~^^" Eungun exclaimed and lay in the desk and the guys laugh at her, "wow. You sound like you were bored at the lesson." Namjoon said, "well not my fault that Mrs. Kung teaching is boring." Hoseok laugh at Eungun said and Jin looks at her and admires her. Namjoon looks at Jin, who is staring at Eungun. "Guys! Let's eat now!!" Hoseok said as he shouts.

"You guys go ahead. I have to meet Mr. Ko." Eungun said as she gets up and looks at her friends, "aww. Why? Did something happened?" Hoseok asks her, "it's... Something." Eungun said as she bit her lips,"anyway see ya." She said as she went out of the classroom. Jin sigh and Namjoon and Hoseok look at Jin.

"What's the wrong hyung? " Hoseok ask him," nothing..." Jin reply,"jealous~" Namjoon smirk," me jealous? I'm not." Jin said, "but. We didn't say it's you,hyung." Namjoon said. And Jin blush and Hoseok confused and look at them.

"U-umm... I.. Nothing." Jin looks away and blush, "what... YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON EU-" Jin cover Hoseok mouth, "Sssh! Be quiet!" Jin blush so hard and Namjoon is trying to hold his laugh. Hoseok removes Jin hands," for real?!" Hoseok looks at Jin, "tell me!!" Hoseok is jumping like a kid and holding Jin's arm. "F-fine.." Jin blush.

~meanwhile~

Eungun excuses herself to her friends and head to the teacher's office and went to him. She knocks on his door," please come in." He said and she went inside and look at him, "please take a seat, Miss Shin." Eungun sits down and look at him," Mr. K-"," don't call me Mr. Ko when we're alone, Eungun. Just... Call me MooNam." MooNam looks at her, she nodded and look at him.

"So.. Why did you tell me to come here, Mr- I mean MooNam.." She asks him, "well I want to ask if it's okay... That we can be friends?" He asks her, "huh? Sure!" She smiled," let's pretend that marriage thing it doesn't exist." MooNam said, "are you sure?" Eungun asks," of course. It's weird that we're getting married and we don't know each other. So I think it's best to get to know each other's first. And marriage thing, it's will be 3 months."

"3 months?" She raises her eyebrows and looks at MooNam," in 3 months, we're going to get married." MooNam said,"ah... Okay.." Eungun said, "about the date tonight. Can we cancel? I have to finish my work here." MooNam said and Eungun nod, "okay, MooNam. I understand" MooNam look at her, "well you can go now." Eungun stands up and bows, "bye MooNam." She said, "please. Don't be formal. Let's be friends. Okay, ^^" he said and show he's gummy smile.

Oh... My... His smile... *Eungun thoughts*, "are you okay Eungun?" He looks at her, "h-huh? I-I'm okay." Eungun blush and MooNam look at her, "w-well, I have to go now. See you." Eungun opens the door and left the office. MooNam looks at the door and covers his face, "darn. She's too cute." He giggles.

______________
I hope you will love it. Please don't forget to comment and vote^^ thanks for reading.