Chapter 26

Author Pov (theres a warning ahead

Author Pov (theres a warning ahead. if you dont like it. im very sorry. please dont report me. i hope you guys dont mind that theres alot drama in ahead. im sorry.)

Jin takes his suite, his keys, and his phone. and went out of the office while Yoongi is still calling him. he runs to the elevator but it's slow and he looks up, it reads 7 floors. "dang it!" he went to the staircase and run and jump down the stairs and he arrived the basement. he takes out his keys and opens his car. he went to his car and starts going to Eungun house, "please... please be safe Eungun." he said as he prays that she and her father will be safe. he called the police and while he's waiting for someone to answer.

"Hello, this officer Jeon from Seoul Police Station. what seems the problem?" the caller answered, "jungkook!" Jin said his name, "hyung? what's wrong? why did you call-", "no time to explain! something happened to Eungun! someone trying to hurt her!" Jin told him trying not to raise his voice on the maknae. "really? I'm on m way there. please calm down Jin hyung." Jungkook said to him, Jin trying t calm himself, but he cants when he doesn't know if Eungun is okay. he stops the car and takes a deep breath and exhale. he starts the car again and heads to eungun place.

"Sir... the mission is complete. her father is knocked out... so many drops of blood everywhere." the guy said as he held the phone in his ear. "excellent. what about the girl?" the other line asks him. the guy looks at Eungun whos laying the floor, the guy smirk, "don't worry sir. I'm sure you will love it when you see the news." the guy said on the phone. "alright. you boys should get out of there before someone caught you." the other line said, "alright sir. " the guy hangs up and signals the guys to get out. they went out of the house and went to the van. " don't forget to the delete it okay?" the guy said to the men, "yes, sir." the man said and they left the place.

as Jin arrived at the house and immediately went inside of the house, "eungun!!" Jin yelled and he searches the house, he went to the living and sees two people on the floor. "jagi!" he went to his girlfriend and holds her, Jin starts to tears up, "who did this to you... w-why you have blood on yourself..." jin said to her, he keeps biting his lips and carry her to the couch and went to Mr. Shin. he checks on him and he touches his neck, "*sigh* thank God! he's still alive. " Jin said as he heard the siren, and someone enters the house, "hyung!" Jin looks at his right and saw Jungkook holding his gun, "what happened here?" Jungkook rushes to Jin and checks Mr shin, " I called the ambulance. " Jungkook said to Jin.

"what happened Jin hyung?" Jungkook asks him as Jin stand up and goes to Eungun lay and carry Eungun and put her head on Jin lap. "I-I-I don't know. Eungun called me and ask me to come here... a-and I heard her screaming in pain!" he close her eyes and can imagine her being getting hurt... "i-if only i know something happened! this couldn't have happened! they won't get hurt-", "Jin hyung! calm down yourself..." Jungkook calms his hyung. they heard whimpers and they look at Eungun, she opens her eyes, "o-oppa..." Jin bring her in his lap and hug her tight, "oh, jagi! im was so worried!" Jin said as he hugs her and she hugs him back.

" o-oppa... I was so scared. t-they hurt appa... I told them t-to stop, but they keep hurting him and t-this guy w-who k-keep touching me... a-and..." Jin shushes her and caresses her back, "everything is going to be fine." Jin said to her, "officer jeon?" Jungkook looks behind and saw his senior and the slate and greets him, "good evening sir." the senior slate back, "what happened here?" paramedic arrived and look at the people, "sir. this person needs to be treated." Jungkook point Mr. Shin and eungun. they nod and take Mr. shin and put him in the bed and went to the ambulance.

they went to the hospital and the one who stays is, Eungun, Jin, Jungkook and the polices. "miss, come this way" another paramedic said as Jin help Eungun to get out the house and while Jungkook looks around the house, "there are many drops of bloods here. I wonder why... there, two victims, the father is many hits and stretch on him" the police said to Jungkook as Jungkook nod as he kneels down and looks at the floor, "and the daughter who doesn't  have any cuts." jungkook look at the police, "what are you saying..." the police sigh, "maybe the daughter is the assault."

Jin look at his girlfriend as the paramedic, "well, I better check the other side" he bows and left to them. Eungun rubs her hands together and Jin take her hand and hold their hands together, "what's the wrong jagi?" Jin asks her, "will the police finds who did to us...?"  Eungun asks him and Jin nod and bring her hand to his face and kiss her backhand. " Eungun noona. Jin hyung. can we talk to you?"  Jungkook asks them and they nod. the police take Jin and Jungkook take Eungun.

Eungun Pov

"well tell me noona." he asks me and I sigh, "well I just arrived my home and I saw appa cooking dinner for us. and then I heard the doorbell, I check the camera, but then I saw a guy whos wearing a black mask and black clothes..." I said as I remember the scene of the father. "noona... take a deep breath and calm down." i look at Jungkook and I nod as I follow what Jungkook told me. "Good... so what happened?" he asks me, "well appa told me to go upstairs to hide. and then I called Jin oppa. I ask him to come over here, he asks me why... I was about to tell him that someone is in my house, but some guy grabs my hair and put me in their shoulder. a-and we went downstairs and I saw appa getting beat up by them. they threw me down in the ground and I yelled at them to stop, but... something hit my head so hard."

I touch my back head, "it really hurt. I tried to focus to stay awake, I heard appa shouting my name and saying, 'please not my daughter. kill me' *close my eyes* keep begging them and I close my eyes... until... I saw you and Jin oppa." I said everything to him. he takes all that I have said, "I hope this is useful." Jungkook told me and I nod, "I hope so too..." Jungkook smiles to me and pats my head, "you did a good job. I promise. everything will be fine noona." he said to me as he shows his pinky out, I smile as I still remember that I always promise using my pinky to Jungkook.  we lock our pinky and I hear someone cough and I look at my left as I see Jin standing there. I get up and run to oppa arms, " Jin hyung. you should bring Eungun in a hotel for awhile while we're here still investigate. " Jungkook said as I feel Jin hands hug me, "araseo. thanks a lot, jungkook." Jin thank him and Jungkook nod and went inside.

"let's go now jagi?" I nod and we hold hands and head to the hotel.

________________
thanks for reading this story~ oof! this is so hard to think about crime stuff T^T cries alot. anyway i hope you love this book. anyways see you on the next chapter! dont forget to vote and comment about this story. Annyeong~