Chapter 21

Eungun Pov
I suddenly hears someone talk and I figured it's Jin oppa. He was begging me to wake up but i couldn't feel anything.. What wrong with me... I feel the warm is not with me and I tired to look for it but it's gone. I smell something and I slowly open my eyes and hears machines.

I see white... And I can smell medicine,arugh.. I hate that smell... I slowly get up and adjust the lighting. I blink my eyes and saw someone standing in the corner. I can't who though,but I start feeling that my head hurt,"a-ah.." And then the person look at me,then I realized.. "Oppa? Where am I?"

Jin starts runs towards to me,"Eungun!" And he hug me,"w-woah are you okay?" I ask him and felt a wet in my shoulder. "Jin Oppa...?" I called him again. "I... I thought you won't wake up..." I give a subtle smile. "Well.. I'm wake now. God hears your pray now." I slowly look at him and he has tears in his eyes. I wipe his tears,"sshh.. I'm here now. I'm very sorry for making you w-" I widen my eyes and my heart is beating so fast. I blink my eyes and I don't know what to do!

He break the kiss and look at me,he chuckle at me,"sorry you got surprise were you huh?" He put his forehead in my head. I blush as I nod,before I say something,he hug me and gently caress my cheek. And he look at me in the eyes,"Eungun... Will you be my girlfriend?" I was starting to tear up and smile at him,"yes!" I hug him.

"YAH! Jagi! Careful,you will hurt yourself." He told me,"i-I'm sorry..." I apologize to him and than something snap in my head,"wait... Did... Y-you c-call me..." I blush and look at him,he smiles and nod,"yeah Jagi~" I go under the blanket,Jin starts to laugh,"yah~ don't leave me here! Come out here~" Jin starts to pull the blanket and I look at him.

"No! Go away!" I shoo him and he suddenly lay beside me,he went under the blanket with me. I blush,"y-yah Jin Oppa..." He smile and show his smile,"hehe.. Finally.. You're mine.." He lean to me and I close my eyes until we... Almost kiss but someone interpreted us. "Ehem." We heard someone and we get out the blanket. We saw the nurse and the doctor. Jin slowly gets out the bed,he cough to make it awkward. The doctor laugh along with the nurses,he came to me.

"How are you,Miss Shin?" He look at me and I saw Jin went out the room. I look at the doctor,"I'm okay,doc. But doc.... I feel something which I can't feel at all.."

Jin Pov
I get out the room and called Eungun parents,my family and the boys. I told them that Eungun is wake and they said that they're on their way here. I sigh and smile,"thank you God. For answering my prayer." I smiled and heard some footsteps.

"HYUNG!!! EUNGUN NOONA IS AWAKE?!" Jungkook shout and I cover my ears,"aigoo jungkook Oppa! You're so noisy!" SeokRin scolded to jungkook. Namjoon,HoSeok,Yoongi,Jimin and taehyung run to us,"how is she?" Yoongi ask me,"she's okay."

"How's my daughter?" We turn around and saw Eungun parents. I smiled to her,"she's doing okay." They sigh in relief,the doctor came out the room. "Oh? Miss Shin. Mr. Shin. Good afternoon." Mr. Shin push the wheelchair with Mrs. Shin,the doctor look at both of them. I look at him,"is there a problem?" I ask him.

"*sigh* Mrs. Shin.. I think you might want to meet Miss Eungun..." Mrs Shin take herself in the room.

Author pov
"Is there a problem?" Mr. Shin ask the doctor again,the doctor sigh,"it's appears that.. Miss Eungun will not available to walk for while." He inform,"wait.. What do you mean? I mean she didn't get a car accident? What do you mean 'for awhile'?" Yoongi ask.

"Well she didn't wake up for a few months so.. But don't worry she can walk again^^" Mr. Shin nod,"araseo. I understand. Thank you for the information." Mr. Shin,the boys, and SeokRin bow to him.

They went inside and they saw Mrs. Shin and Eungun talking. "My sweetie~ I miss you~" Mr. Shin hug Eungun,"aigoo.. This is where Eungun got it from. Being childish." Mrs. Shin laugh.

"Excuse me~ I'm not childish." Mr. Shin pout and Eungun laugh,"a-appa! Let go I can't breathe!" Mr. Shin let go and then SeokRin run to Eungun,"eonni!" She hug her,"oh! Seokie!" Eungun hug her back,"I miss you eonni!" Eungun giggle,"I miss you too~" she replied with a smile and pat her head.

Eungun saw the boys,"JUNGKOOKIE!" Jungkook show his bunny smile. And he run to his noona and hug her. Eungun hug her back.

"Yah,you forgot us?!" Hoseok fake cry,"nooo! I didn't forget hobi-oppa!" HoSeok run to Eungun and hug him,"well me and my wife will get some food to me

"Yah,you forgot us?!" Hoseok fake cry,"nooo! I didn't forget hobi-oppa!" HoSeok run to Eungun and hug him,"well me and my wife will get some food to me." Mr. Shin smile and push mrs. Shin wheelchair. "See you Eomma." Mrs. Shin smile to her daughter.

"Yah! Let go my jagi!" Jin whines,"WHAT?!" Everyone shout,"eonni! You and Oppa are couples?!" SeokRin look at Eungun. She nod and blush. SeokRin and the boys starts to tease them and SeokGun starts to blush hard.

Mr. And Mrs. Shin came back and brought foods. And they talk until night time. "Well,it appears that we need to get going" Mr. Shin said and smile. "Us too. We have some work to finish." Namjoon said and Yoongi look at Jin.

"Yah. Hyung. Don't forget the meeting tomorrow okay?" Jin nod,"bye oppa. See you~" SeokRin said as she follow the boys. Everyone left that leaves Eungun and Jin.

"Well looks like we're alone~" Jin smirk,"why are you smirking like that...." Eungun look at him with a stare. Jin removes his shoes and crawl to Eungun. She starts to blush,"j-Jin-","sssh don't call me 'jin' call me.... Oppa." Jin look at her as he is top of her and Eungun starts to blush so hard.

"Y-yah! Oppa! Get off me!" She starts push him,but he pin her hands above her head. Jin go closer to her face,Eungun hearts to beat fast and close her eyes. Jin chuckle and Eungun look at him,"yah! Oppa! That wasn't fu-" Jin kiss her lips and she kiss him back. They break the kiss and look at each other.

"I love you." Jin smile and Eungun smile back,"I love you too Oppa." They hug each other and lay in bed together.
___________
HI IM SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISHED. anyway I hope you love this story^^ anyway see you on the next chapter!