Special Chapter

~4 years later~

"eomma~" Eungun turn her back and sees her 3 years old daughter, "yes, EunJi?" she gets out of her chair and kneels down to make the same level as her daughter, "where's appa?" she looks at her mother who has brown eyes like her dad. she smiles at her daughter and gently pats her head.

"he's on his way baby. we should get ready." she looks at her daughter, " do you remember your dad promises?" she nods, "de eomma! he swaid twat we will goooo~ to your faworite place!!!" she screams and smiles at her mother. her mother nod and smiles, "good job. anyway, let's starts packing our stuff and your appa will pick us up later." she nods and runs to her room.

she sighs and hears someone calling in her phone, she picks up her phone and answers her call, "Hello?" she answers until she knows the voice on the other side.

???: Jagi~ how are you?

Eungun: I'm doing okay. *sigh* bogoshipda...

???: do you really miss me that much? I just went to the meeting and I'm coming now.

Eungun: tsk. I'm trying to be romantic here but you seem you don't like it Mr. Kim Seok Jin. I'm going to end the call here then.

Jin: nooooo! don't leave me!

Eungun: hmp. I will go now. annyeong~

Jin: Jagi!! wait! wait!

Eungun: *chuckle* you're so cute, Mr. Kim.

Jin: tsk. why is my wife calling me, "Mr. Kim" now? yah~ please forgive me~

Eungun: Hmm... nope. hehe

Jin: Aww~ jagi~ if you're acting like this... you won't have your treat later.

Eungun: treat? huh... Hm... Oppa~ I want your treat!!

Jin: *chuckle* lol. I change my mind. no need now.

Eungun: *pout*...

Jin: jagi. be ready. I'm almost there.

Eungun: hehe. araseo. see ya.. sarangaheyo oppa. *whisper*

Jin: *clear his throat*...

Eungun: *waiting for his answer*... *sigh* I will hang up-

Jin: My Kim Eungun, sarangaheyo. I always love you.

Eungun blush and smiles as she's still holding her phone and another side of the phone, Jin who is blushing and hides his face in his arms.

Eungun: hehe. well... see ya handsome. *hangs up*

Jin screams in the car because of his cringes, "wah! my wife is so cute!!!" he speeds up his car as he's on the way to pick up his angels.

third person pov

"eomma~" Eungun look at her daughter who's holding her teddy bear, "when is appa coming?" she looks at her mother. "appa is coming now," Eungun said as she sees Jin car. Jin gets out of his car and sees his wife and his daughter, "my angels~" Eunji runs to her father and hugs him. Jin hugs her back as Eungun pulls a big trolley and Jin breaks the hug and helps his wife, "how's my jagi?~" he asks her as he takes the bag and kisses her cheeks.

Eungun chuckle, " I'm feeling just fine~" she sang out as she tiptoes and pecks her husband lips," aigoo~ hehe " Jin said as he's blushing. "appa~" Eunji groan and pouts, "aigoo~ what's wrong with my baby~" Jin carries her and looks at her. "You're not noties me~" she looks at her father.

Jin laughs, "I'm sorry baby~" Jin kisses her cheek. he put Eunji inside the car and Eungun went inside the car. As Jin put their bags in the back, "appa~" Eunji calls Jin as he got in the car. "yes, baby?" he buckles as he looks at the rear-view mirror, "where we go?" she asks her father, "we're going to~ *makes drum rollers* to England!" Eungun looks at Jin, "jinja?!" she said as she drops her jaw, jin chuckle as he put an index finger to his wife's chin to close it. "aigoo. close your mouth. before something will come in your mouth." Eungun closes her mouth and glare at Jin.