Chapter 11

Author Pov
Few days past,Eungun friends. Jesuk,Hamun,Jiwoo and Sangha,they left and went to their hometowns. They leave because of their parents and some reason. Eungun doesn't know when they're coming back but.. They leave too soon.. They didn't graduate together with Eungun and the others.

Two more months until graduation,Eungun and MooNam gets closer and Jin and his friends are busy with their activities. But Jin and Eungun still hang out but few minutes. Eungun has finish her homework and went downstairs to eat icecream. While she gets some ice cream,she heard a knock on the door,as she go there and open and saw Jin.

"Oh hey Jin oppa. What's up?" Eungun smiled and look at him"whatcha doing?" Jin ask as he went inside the house,Eungun followed him in living room,"going to eat my ice cream and watch kdrama." Eungun smile little.

Jin look at her and remember that her friends love watching kdrama together especially Jesuk and Eungun together. They like or love watching 'Black'. They keep fangirling when HaRum and MooGang or would I say Joon.. They keep talking about them and when they finish the last episodes before Jesuk left they keep saying sad and Jesuk said she cried and Eungun said that's her favorite kdrama.. Hehe.

"Hey let's watch  Goblin." Jin look at her and Eungun widen her eyes,"you will watch with me??" Jin nod,"eh~ that's weird Mr. Kim SeokJin will watch with me about Romance. This is very new to me." Jin chuckle,"yes,believe or not. I will watch with you,since you have no one to fangirl to." Jin look at her,Eungun laugh,"okay! Let's watch it! I will get some stuff! Jin oppa! Prepare some popcorn okay?" Eungun sprint upstairs to get something and Jin cook popcorn.

While Eungun finish fixing something and saw Jin holding popcorn,"is it Caramel?" Eungun ask,"ani. It's normal popcorn." Jin said as he fixes himself,"WEO?! I love caramel...." Eungun pouted and Jin starts to laugh,"haha. I made for you. Here" Jin give caramel popcorn and Eungun smiled and take it and sit beside Jin,she grab the remote and starts to play.

Meanwhile,Jin is still watching and he felt a heavy in his shoulder and saw Eungun watching and her eyes slowly to close,"Eungun-ah.. You should sleep in your bed not here.." Jin said as Eungun open her eyes and sit up straight,"b-but I haven't finish this episode..." Jin smiled,"watch it tomorrow." Eungun shook her head,"but... I don't want to watch it without someone..." Eungun pout and Jin sigh,"tomorrow. I will come back okay? And it's getting late.. And we have school tomorrow." Eungun nod her head,"okay.. You're going to leave now?" Eungun ask."ani. I will clean this up and I will go now." Jin said as he gets up and clean the stuff.

"Okay.. I will help." They clean the stuff around and as they finish,"well I sh-","oppa.. Please.. Stay with me." Eungun look at Jin,"*sigh* why.." Eungun look down,"I want someone to stay with me for awhile.." Eungun said,"okay. I will stay for awhile before you sleep." Eungun nod,"so hurry up." Jin flick her forehead,"not funny oppa >~<" she sprint and wash herself and Jin went to her room and he laid in the bed and wait for her to get out.

"I'm here eomma!" Eungun shouted and jump in the bed,"yah! Don't do that. You scared me." Eungun giggles,"tuck me in~" Eungun speak like a child,"araseo." Jin get up and tuck Eungun in. Jin lay beside Eungun and hold his hand,"oppa.. Sing me a song.. Please.." Jin nod and play Eungun hair.

We're too different
(Urin neomu dalla)
You know that well
(Jal algo itjanha)
We aren't able to embrace
(Seoroui jinsimeul)
Each other realities
(Al su eobtjanha)

"I don't understand"
(Haehaji anha)
"I don't remember"
(Gieokhaji anha)
Words that will always just be words
(Neul mal ppuin madeul)
I don't expect them
(Gidae haji anha)

I love you x6
(Nan neoreul saranghae)x6
To your warm touch
(Ttaseuhan geudaeui songillo)
I love you x6
(Nan neoreul satanghae)
To your warm touch
(Ttaseuhan geudaeui songillo)
Please hold me
(Nareui anajwo)
Please catch
(Naruel jabajwo)

Jin look at Eungun sleeping and he smiled and kiss her forehead,"good night.. My princess" Jin get up and look at Eungun and he left the house.

~Next Day~

Jin woke up and starts to change his clothes and saw his friends and greeted him. They saw Eungun in the bus stop and saw each other and greeted each other. They saw the bus and they get in,as Jin put his card in scan. He look back and Eungun stare at the scanner. "Hehe. Never rode the bus? " Eungun blush and nod,Jin take his card and scan it again. Jin grab her hand and sit down,"wow.. It's so embarrassed.." Eungun blush,"embarrassed of what? Because we're normally walk to school right?" Eungun nod,"but time change we should try to ride bus okay?"

She nod and Jin smiled,darn she's too cute and she's like a kid doesn't know and this is her first time riding the bus. *jin mind* "oh! You and MooNam have plans today?" Jin look at her and she look at him,"hmm.. Well yeah. He told me that he went to talk something.." Eungun said making Jin nod.

They arrived the school and they head to their classes. As times passes,recess came and everyone starts getting up and head to cafeteria or somewhere. Jin fixes his stuff and look at Eungun,"let's eat Eungun-ah^^" Eungun nod and get ups and followed Jin like a puppy. "What do you want Eungun?" Jin ask as he put out his wallet in his pocket.

"Hmm probably... That!" Eungun point at the menu,"okay^^ I will order and you find a place to sit okay?" Eungun nod and look for a table,she found one. She sit down and look around and waited for Jin. She take out her phone and Jin came,he put down the tray. "Wow! Kimchi Fried Rice!!! " Eungun smiled wide and Jin laugh,"enjoy." Jin said as he give the food to Eungun.

" Jin said as he give the food to Eungun

(Eungun food)

(Jin food)

"I just notice.." Jin eat and look at Eungun,"what? Taste different?" Jin ask her,"ani..... I don't have egg..." Eungun pout and Jin laugh,"it's not funny!" Eungun pout more,"here. Take my egg,you love with egg." Jin take his egg and put in Eungun plate. She smiles and thank him. As they eat,Eungun get up and told jin that she will meet MooNam.

As she left and went to the rooftop and saw MooNam there,"sensei-ah~ hehe" Eungun tease MooNam,"yah! Stop calling me that." Eungun giggles,"so what do you want?" Eungun look at him,".... I like you Shin Eungun." Eungun look at him and MooNam look at her. Little did they know someone is watching them and left immediately. "Will... Will you accept me?" Eungun look at him. "I..."
____________
Sorry for the late update. Busy with stuff lately. I hope this chapter is cool(?) please don't forget to comment and vote this story^^ see you in the next chapter^^