Chapter 25

Author pov (theres a warning ahead. if you dont like it. im very sorry. please dont report me. i hope you guys dont mind that theres alot drama in ahead. im sorry.)

it's been 3 months that Eungun and Jin are dating. Eungun mother is still in the hospital and they're helping her to get well. Eungun went back to her work and her father is also working with her. everything is very good at the moment. " so~how are you with Jin oppa?" Eungun looks at her bestie, Jesuk whos looking at her and waiting for her story. Eungun put down her cup and she smiles at him, "it's beautiful! I love him sooooooo~~ much" Eungun blush and smile as she thinks about him. " aigoo~i never know you're like this." Jesuk said to her as she drinks her tea.

"*sigh* I can't believe that I'm dating my best friend." eungun said as she looks at the window. Jesuk nod at Eungun statement, " I'm sure you guys will invite me to your wedding." Jesuk smirk at her. " oh come on~" Eungun throw the tissue to Jesuk, "yah! don't say that! it's too early for that!" Eungun said as Jesuk laughs at her. " well~ I'm sure you guys will be a very cute couple." Jesuk said as Eungun smile, "by the way, enough about me. how about you?" Eungun looks at her, " well... guess who I met?" Eungun rolls her eyes, "dude. I don't know who you met. " Jesuk chuckle, "its... Park Ji-"," Omo! you mean PARK JIMIN?!" Jesuk put her hand on Eungun mouth to shut up.

"YAH! you're so loud..." they both look at their right and saw many people looking at them and they apologize, "why did you meet our old- I mean ex-teacher." she asks Jesuk," well we just met in the streets. and I didn't know that we met again." She said to her, " well looks like there's going to be another love story~" Jesuk roll her eyes at Eungun said, "whatever eonni." Jesuk scoff as there a ringtone in the phone.

"looks like my time is up." Jesuk said as she finishes her drink, "aww.. well I guess see ya soon?" Eungun said and Jesuk nod, "bye eonni~" she walks away as Eungun looks at her watch, "I should buy something for appa. " she gets up on her sit and head to the counter to order. as she's done the ordering and she heads to her car and heads back home. she arrived home and went inside her house, "APPA! I'm home!" she shouts as her father head appears in the kitchen, "welcome home my cupcake. I'm cooking dinner."  Mr. Shin said as eungun enter the kitchen and sees her father cooking.

"Wah! I can't wait to eat it!" Eungun exclaimed as she put the boxes in the counter. "well get the table ready. this cooking will be almost done." she nods and prepares the table. until she heard someone doorbell, " whos that?" Eungun said as shes on the way to open the door. she checks the camera and she sees a black guy who wears a cap and black mask, "a-appa... " she calls her father. Mr shin goes to her daughter, "ne, daughter?" he said as Eungun put her finger in the face and point the camera. the father look and widen his eyes, "cupcake... don't open the door." he grabs her hand and quietly walks away until they heard sounds whos trying to open the door. "a-appa..." eungun whimpers to her father, "ssh everything is going to be fine. cupcake... hide in your room and don't go out until I say so... okay?" he slowly let go his daughter's hand, but she grabs his hand.

"a-andwe! don't leave me appa." he shook his head, "eungun-ah listen to your appa. " she starts to tears up, " look at me eungun-ah... " she looks up to her father, "everything it's going to be alright. trust me." he pats her daughter's head and takes something under his clothes and he removes it, "wear this cupcake." he gives her the necklace and helps her to wear it. "everything is going to be fine. I promise. now... go... and call your boyfriend. hurry." eungun let go her hand from her father and run upstairs and close her door.

she went to her closet and hide there, she takes out her phone and calls Jin, "please... answer the call. pali... oppa..."

meanwhile, Jin sigh and rub his temples," why are there so many papers?!" he pouts and sighs again as he heard a knock from his door, " Jin hyung? are you okay?"  jin shook his head, "no~ im so~ tired~ I want to meet my little jagi~" Jin sigh and frown. "aigoo~ why don't you call her?" yoongi suggest to him, "but if I call her... i will miss her more..." jin said as he puffed, "well if you're not calling her, because right now she's calling right now." Jin looks at her phone and sees her picture in the call. he smiles wide.

and he answers it with a happy tone, "hey jagi what's up-", "oppa... please come here..." jin raise his eyebrows, "what do you mean-","there's no time to explain. hurry before-" on the other line,eungun heard someone barge in the room and someone opens the closet," there you are little girl." eungun looks at the guys in an afraid. he pulls her hair and starts screaming, "please! hajima! let me go!!" she tries to get away from them, the guy put her in his shoulder and tries to hit, but didn't work and eungun drop her phone in the floor and still dragging her down. the other guy dragged her downstairs and other guy stayed behind observed everything.

and he heard someone yelling and he looks down on the floor, he sees a phone and picks it up, he put it in his ear, "yah! eungun! jagi! what's wrong?" on the other line, jin is still standing as Yoongi look at him, jin heard a deep breath on the eungun phone, "who are you..." Jin speaks at the phone, "your little girl will be famous. " jin was about to yell at him but the phone hangs up. "what's wrong? did something?" Yoongi asks him, jin look at him, "eungun...." he looks at Yoongi, "shes in trouble."

____________________

thank you reading this^^ this book is ending soon~ i hope you guys vote this story and share it to your friends^^ anyway,have a great day my lovely followers. annyeong~~