Chapter 20

Author PovThe ambulance came to pick up,Eungun

Author Pov
The ambulance came to pick up,Eungun. The men told Jin not to ride with them,but Jin understand and he went to his car and he take his one Bluetooth earphone,he calls to Eungun parents and he calls his friends and his parents. They're on there way,Jin drives faster and his mind is blank and doesn't think straight.

Jin head to the hospital and saw Eungun on the bed while the nurses and doctor are beside her. Jin followed them,"is she okay? Will she survive?" The nurse stop Jin,"I'm sorry. She has to takethe surgery.. I'm very sorry sir.." The nurse said and then the parents of Eungun, Jin friends and his parents.

"HYUNG! What's wrong?????" Jungkook run to his hyung,"w-what happened to my daughter!" Mrs. Shin stands up in her wheelchair and shake Jin hand. Mr. Shin look at the nurse,"w-what happened?" The nurse look at them,"we're the parents of the girl who got accident now." Mr. Shin said.

"She's now in the surgery. " the nurse said and Mrs. Shin starts to feel weak and Mr. Shin holds her. The nurse left and Jin sit down,hoseok sit down beside and everyone waited for them.

"It's.. My fault..." Jin buried his palms on his face," ani,it's not-","HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! I saw it in my eyes a-and s-she dies in my eyes.... W-what If she dies! What if this all of this is my fault! I could've save her!" Jin shouted and someone pulled Jin collar and punch him in the face.

"Hyung!" The boys shout and Jin look at him,"how can you said that! It's nobody fault! It was accident! Don't worry too much!" Yoongi shouted at Jin. He look down and the doctor came out,everyone starts to get up and they look at him,"how is she,doc?" Hoseok ask the doctor.

He put down his mask and look at them,"well theres good new and bad news... The good news is that she's okay and the surgery is successful. But the bad news is that.. She loss amount of blood and.. She's might be...in coma right now." Mrs. Shin starts to scream and cries hard.

"That.. Can't be.." The boys look at each other and Jin close his eyes and thinks this a dream. Please.. Tell me is this a dream.. "Who wants to meet first?" The doctor ask them. Shin couples said they will go first,Mr. Shin gentle put Mrs. Shin in the wheelchair and they went inside.

Jin father want to Jin,"are you alright son?" Mr. Kim ask him,jin look at his father,"ani.. Appa.." He starts to tear up and sniffs.

"Oppa... It's okay. Everything will be okay.." SeokRin look at her oppa,"how... If she didn't move... I would have hit instead of her...." His mother pat his back and comfort him.

"Don't worry,she's alright now." Mrs. Kim said as he gently pat Jin back. The parents of Eungun went out of the room and they said they will be going home and they will be back tomorrow. They boys comfort jin and calming Jin down,the family left because they have job to do.

Jin get up and head to Eungun room.

Jin Pov
I check her and sees her laying down in her bed with bandage in her head. I took a chair and hold her hands. I feel like dying inside.. Really dying... Why... It should been me... I cry silently and intertwined our hands. "Eungun.. I miss you.. I.. I should've say I love you too.." Trying not to cry too much.

I grip her hand and I heard footsteps,"Jin hyung?" I look behind me,"oh... Jungkook-ah.." He come to me and pats my back,"it's okay.. She will be okay. Maybe she will wake up in next month or next week. Don't lose hope hyung." Jungkook smile and look at me.

I give him small smile,"thanks man.. " Jungkook hug me and pats my back,"no problem. Kaja. You need to go home or else Yoongi hyung will punch you again." Jungkook chuckle. I roll my eyes,"whatever~... I'm skipping work." I said. "Hell no Jin hyung!" I look behind Jungkook. "You have work! You can't do that! Do you want Eungun to find out that you're skipping work?" I look down and shake my head,"no... Mianhe.." Yoongi sigh.

"Kaja. We will meet her tomorrow." I look up to him and nod. Jungkook and Yoongi left the room,I look to Eungun and took her hand. I kiss her back hand,"I will be back." I smiled. I get up and left the room,we head home.

~3 Months past~

I'm getting more stress now with so many work papers. Sometimes I bring it to the hospital to work and Eungun.... She's still not wake.. I keep praying to God but... I guess God didn't answer my prayers...Why is the world cruel to me... Is fated doesn't want us to be together?... Today I brought Eungun favorite flowers,rose. I don't know why she loves red... She creepy sometimes but I love about her.

I walk to Eungun ward and saw what I didn't expected to be... "Mr. Kim,I'm glad that you came. I was about to call you that.. Mrs. Shin heart almost drop but we got her heart beating." Mr. Sung told me as he bow to me and I sigh.

I put her flowers in the vase and arranged it. I look at her and fixes her blanket. Her parents are visiting to her everyday and her dad is working again for the mean time because Eungun is not yet wake.. We don't know when she will be awake again...

I sit down and look at her,"when will you awake up..." I mumble and sigh. Me and Eungun aren't officially couples and this was my chance to be with her but... Karma is stupid.. Why do you have to ruined my life huh?!

I feel a vibrate in my pocket and I check it out

Sleepyhead

Really..... I answer the call and I stood up in my chair. I walk away from Eungun bed.

Jin: what.

Sleepyhead: how's Eungun?

Jin: Bruh... Are you going to say something or you're asking how is she...

Sleepyhead: haha. Whatever. How is she?

Jin: *sigh* she's okay. She nearly drop her heart... Yoongi..

Yoongi: Weo?

Jin: will... Will I lose her again..?

Yoongi: Ani.. You won't. Stop losing hope. Just pray that she will be alive. Or wake up.

Jin: Thanks Yoongi. I pray that everything will be okay here..

Yoongi: Hmn. Well I probably go now. I just want to check what you're doing now.

Jin: Thanks for calling.

Yoongi: No problem Jin hyung. Anyway don't forget to check your email.

Jin: hm. Okay bye.

I end the call and I heard something moving in the bed. I look and my jaw drop,"a-ah.." She look at me,"oppa? Where am I?"
___________
DUN DUN DUN!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! She's alive? Lol. Anyway,I hope you vote and comment this story. We'll see you on the next chapter. I'm sorry for late update^^ I hope this chapter is cool!