Chapter 18

Eungun PovI finish my meeting and get up and look at my watch

Eungun Pov
I finish my meeting and get up and look at my watch. "It's already 4:30 p.m. eh~" I stretch and head to my office and finish my work. And while working,I heard a knock and said,"come in."

Mr. Han came inside the office and look at me,"Miss Shin. You should get going. You have to meet your dad." Mr. Han inform me,I get up and take my bag,"get the car ready." Mr. Han bow and left the room.

I took out my phone and saw a text. I open it.

To: Eungun

Jin: Nado Bogoshipda.

I blush and smiled,"oh my.. Did I just blush? No! I shouldn't be like this." Mr. Han called me and I followed him. I went to my house and saw my mom in the living room.

"Hi eomma." I greeted her and hugged her,"hello my dear. How's your day?" As I sit down and look at her,"I'm good,eomma. Where's dad? We have to talk something." I ask her,"he's upstairs. He's just arrived." I nod and excuse myself and head to my dad. I knock my dad office,"come in." He called. I enter the office.

Jin Pov
I arrived at home and head to my room. I laid in my bed and I remember the text earlier! "STUPID YOONGI!" I shouted and rolled around in my bed. He send a TEXT to Eungun! Why I'm not surprise....-.- I heard a knock and look at the door. I yelled,'come in' someone came in and she smiles at me.

"Hello~ oppa!!" She greets me and I rolled my eyes,"yo! Pabo. What are you doing here?" She smirk at me,"I heard you met Eungun eonni.~" I blush and look away,"s-so?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SO'?! ITS BEEN 4 YEARS YOU GUYS HAVENT MET AND YOU BEEN DRUNK AND KEEP TELLING HER TO COME BACK! And what do you mean 'so'!" She look at me and and take my magazines and hit her head.

~" I blush and look away,"s-so?" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SO'?! ITS BEEN 4 YEARS YOU GUYS HAVENT MET AND YOU BEEN DRUNK AND KEEP TELLING HER TO COME BACK! And what do you mean 'so'!" She look at me and and take my magazines and hit her head

She look at me and she put her hands in her head where I hit it. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" She yelled at me,"you're annoying!" I tsk her and rolled my eyes. She was about to yell at me but eomma interrupt us and barge in my room,"yah! You kids are so noisy! Get your butt down and let's eat dinner!" She yelled at us and both of us immediately went down and run to the dinner table.

Author Pov

~Few days later~

Eungun and Jin was busy,wasnt available to spend each other. So instead Eungun  want to have a dinner with Jin. So they have planned to meet each other.