Chapter 23

Author Pov

Jin and Eungun finish cooking and just in time Mr. shin came from his work. Jin is fixing the dinner. The parents of Eungun went down in the table, "oh hello Appa-nim! " Jin said as put the food in the table. "hello Jin-ah. How are you?" Mr. Shin asks him, "I'm doing great Appa." he said to him. They both sit down and wait for Mrs. Shin and Eungun. "Having a date with Eungun later?" Mr. Shin asks him and  he nods, " so where you two going?" Jin smile, " I hope she will like the place she's going." Mr. Shin looks at Jin, "well I'm sure she will." Mr. Shin said, "we're sorry for being late~" they look at the ladies, " hi honey. Welcome home. " Mrs shin said as Mr. Shin hugs her.

"Let's eat," Jin said as everyone get to their sit. They start eating and talk while eating. "So where you two birds head?" Mrs shin asks them, "it's her favorite place." Jin said as Eungun look at Jin, "you know there's a lot of places I like." Eungun said to Jin as she chugs her drink. Jin smiles to her and finishes eating his food, "get ready. I will pick you up at 4 pm okay?" Jin told her and Eungun nod, "okay.^^" Eungun said as she smiles to him and Jin gets up, "well I should get going eomma and appa." Jin says goodbye to them, "bye son. take care on your way." Jin nod and kiss Eungun forehead, "see you Jagi~," Jin said and Eungun giggles and Jin left.

Eungun Pov

"now.. what am I going to wear..." I said to myself as I'm looking at what to wear. Do I need to wear pretty? or casual? hmm... I think I should wear a dress now. I smile and nod, "yeah. I should wear a dress... but not too short or not too revealing... or else Oppa will get mad at me hehe." I laugh at myself.

I took two dresses and choosing what to wear

I took two dresses and choosing what to wear. " oppa favorite color or my favorite color..." I sigh and put my hands on my hip and thinking so hard until I give up. "you know what. I will choose this." I pick the pink dress and I look at the clock, "I should get ready now." I took the dress and head to the bathroom and took a shower. I put lotion on my arms and legs, I put face cream in my face and wear my undergarment and head to take my dress and wear it. I fix myself and look the mirror, "wow. you look pretty hehe." I said to myself and went to my mirror and sit on my stool and put light make up. I hear my phone and pick it up. I smile immediately and answer the phone, "Hello~" I answer.

*in the phone*

Jin: hey babe.

Eungun: why babe suddenly *giggle and swirl her bottom hair*

Jin: nothing much... I just miss you...

Eungun: oppa. you just left 13 minutes ago. *smile*

Jin: still~ I miss you~

Eungun: tell me. are you there yet?

Jin: yeah. I'm done changing. im heading to your place. im near the stoplight.

Eungun: okay~. take care of yourself.

Jin: hmm... see you my jagi.

Eungun: see you too oppa.

I end the call and take my bag and head downstairs. I see my dad in his office, "hey~ appa." I look at him and he looks at me with a smile," hi cupcake. what's wrong? Jin is not coming?" I shook my head," I just come here because Jin is coming now." I said to him, making him nod, "I see." he said," appa.","yes, cupcake.","im going back to my work." my dad looks at me, "really? but, cupcake..." I cut him, "but im okay now. and im going to work tomorrow okay?" I said to him and he sighs, "fine. but I'm still working okay?" I chuckle, "what~ I miss my work. okay?" I laugh t my dad said and he just rolls his eyes on me," my daughter is getting married." I widen my eyes,"appa! when this topic became..."I blush and he laughs at me.

"aigoo. honey. that was not nice." I look behind me, sees eomma pushing her wheelchair. " dear. you didn't hear that someone is beeping outside." I gasp, "I go to go now. bye, eomma bye appa." I kiss their cheek and they laugh at me. I run out of the house and went back inside the house,i see my parents kissing and I let out a chuckle, they look at me," you-"I laugh and take my shoes and put my shoes. I see Jin lean on the car," did I make you wait long?" I ask him and he shook his head, "nope." Jin said as he smiles and look at me. I blush, "i-i look weird?" I ask him and he snap back, "no! didn't I told you not to say that..." he pouts and I titter," mianhe oppa. we should go now." Jin stop me and look at him, "wait." he kneels down and I look at him," you didn't fix your shoes properly." I blush and Jin fixes the strap of my shoe and he went to the other to fixes. he stands up and smiles, "Kaja?" I nod with a smile.

~in the car~

"where are we going?" I ask him and he looks at me, he intertwines our hands and he kisses my hand, "well... this is supposed to be a surprise last time we went out but..." he stops himself and looks at me," oppa. let's forget it. it's my fault for not looking at my sides." I said to him. he sighs and looks at me, "but still... stills haunts me... when i-"I cut him by peck his lips, "oppa. let's forget it and enjoy our first date. let's forget the past and keep looking to the future." I said to with a smile. he smiles back and nods, "araseo..." I nod and look at the window,"wait.. this street looks familiar..." I said as I look at the place

and it clicks me and I heard Jin chuckle," do you know now?" I look at him in,'no way' face to him," oh yes

and it clicks me and I heard Jin chuckle," do you know now?" I look at him in,'no way' face to him," oh yes. its-," I cut him," LOTTE WORLD" I scream in excitement and Jin laugh at my reaction. and I didn't realize that we arrived, I get out the car," yah! Jagi!" I stop and I can't stop jumping, Jin runs to me and hold my hands,"aish! don't run like that. I don't do that again." I grin at him, "im sorry oppa." I said to him and he sighs, "but!! hurry!!! I want to try the rides!!!" I said and playfully hit him, "oppa~~~," I said to him as Jin is already paying our tickets and he looks at me," aigoo.. can you behave like a good girl?" he looks at me and I blush, "s-sorry.."I hide my face and I hear him sigh," sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I know you excited. I just want you to behave girl. can you do that to oppa." he went near to me and whisper to me. I blush hard and slowly nod at him.

" good. let's go now before we will be tired." he said and I nod and look around the place," ahhhh! oppa! its Mickey and Minnie mouse!" I point at them, "haha let's go take a picture with them." I nod and we went there.

_____________________________

im sorry for being late. i hope you like this story^^ have a great day! dont forget to comment and vote the story!