Freakish S2 //ch1

An//Hey guys this is my first time writing and I am so excited to get started and hopefully you guys enjoy! I am still trying to find my writing technique so I will be switching between POV of the vlog squad ! Enough of me talking, ENJOY!

Liza's POV
"Little brown girl is out,byeeeeeee!" I happily said into my camera. I am just finishing filming my video for my main channel that is going up on Wednesday *cough* Thursday but I don't have time to edit it so that will probably be a Friday with lizzza! This is because David and the others are coming over to watch freakish season 2! Not going to lie I am really nervous to actually see there reactions in person. Gabbie, Kristen, Jason, Scotty, Zane, Heath and David are coming over to premiere the show. Unfortunately the others couldn't make it but I was secretly relieved because I was already nervous that 7 of my friends are coming over and to be honest I probably don't even have enough room to fit everybody.

I was finishing putting popcorn, pop and some other snacks out when my doorbell rang making me shove some popcorn in my mouth quickly before going to open the door. I looked on the camera to see who was outside and i was relieved to see it was David looking back into the camera from the outside. "Hello is Liza there",David spoke into the intercom (AN:I don't know what there called lol).
"Vat, who is Lisa. And who am I talking to?", I spoke in my Helga accent whilst looking around to see where the voice is coming from.
"Helga, I'm down here look into the camera!", David said playing along.

Helga looked into the camera and smirked,"Well hello pretty boy, where is your girlfriend."
"I thought she was with you Helga?" David questioned whilst laughing.
I decided that it was time for Helga to leave so I quickly opened the door to see a hysterical David standing there. "Hey babe", I said in my normal voice giving him a peck on lips.
"Hey baby".
I make my way back up the stairs whilst David closed the door, following behind me.
"The others should be here In a bit", David explained.

The guys have been here for a while now when we all decide to sit down and start watching. Half the popcorn was already gone but I can't be asked to get some more and I really just want to start watching freakish. We started to settle down and I snuggled next to David in the middle of the couch, Gabbie sitting on the other side of me. Jason pressed play, settling down himself next to Zane and Heath on the left side of the couch. The intro music started playing and Gabbie shook my leg "Ahhhh Liza, or shall I say Violet?", she chuckled.
I chuckled back at her and I looked up at David how was smiling at me with is hand around my waist. I placed my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat and stared back at the TV.
We are at the part of the the episode with me and Grover and everyone seemed to be enjoying it so far which made me smile, thinking of my friends liking what I do and supporting me. Violet and Grover are leaning in for kiss and I was wrapped up in the throw with Gabbie as I have abandoned Sitting next to David.
Violet and Grover kissed and Gabbie squeezed my arm giving me a 'ohh Liza!' kind of look. I just laughed at her and gave a look at David who seemed to be looking back at me. I blew him a kiss. "Ohhhhhh careful David, looks like Leo is about to start your baby girl", Heath said in his girly voice. We all started laughing, Gabbie spitting out her popcorn that she just shoved in her mouth about 2 seconds ago. "Nahhh",David said, Scooting over giving me a kiss on the head. I smiled to myself.
"Awww", Jason said into his camera which was pointing into mine and Davids faces.
David's POV
We were up to episode 10 now and I couldn't be more happy for Liza although I was so sick of they guys keep telling me that Leo was going to 'take my girl'. I obviously didn't show it though.
Liza's POV
I am saying goodbye to everybody now except David who is staying the night.
"Im so proud of you baby",David said as he kissed my lips. I felt a warm feeling inside to have a supportive boyfriend who accepts me being a actor and kissing Leo.
We were cuddled up in be with Davids hands wrapped around my waist, my head under is chin. I heard him breathing which made me drift of to sleep.

AN//wow I have just wrote under 1k words of my first chapter of many more to come and I have to say I really enjoyed writing. I really hope you enjoyed this if you do please vote and follow (wow I sound like a YouTuber) lol. Comment any suggestions as I really need them and I'll see you tommorow byeeeeeeeeee.