Ch12//Sick

An//don't know what to say here so enjoy:)
David's POV
My finger pressed the button ok Liza's door which let out a ringing noise, echoing throughout the house that could be heard from outside. We were supposedly going out with the squad for a meal. To be honest I wasn't that fussed about going and could do without another late night. The door opened to reveal a tired Liza dressed in some Calvin Klein sweats and hoodie that was most likely mine. As her hair had grown a bit longer now it was placed in a slightly messy bun. I smiled at her; embracing her in a hug. "You okay baby?" I knew something was wrong she didn't seem herself. The door had been closed by me and we were standing on the bottom of the stairs. "I'm just stressed, I need to shower, do my hair, my makeup, pick out something to wear, tidy my room and...", she began to ramble on not making eye contact with me once. I placed my hands on her shoulder to stop her from moving and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "How about we not go tonight and just stay home watching films snuggling on the couch", I looked into her deep brown eyes that were looking back right at me. "Babe I don't know", she chewed her lip uncertainly she twirled her hair around her fingers.
"Come on", I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up the stairs not saying anything. I told her to sit on the couch still not saying anything as I grabbed some popcorn and drink from the kitchen and went to sit by Liza. The drinks and snacks got set on the table and two giant faux fur throws wrapped around our bodies. I kissed her forehead:"I'll text the group chat saying we don't feel like coming out tonight and we can go out sometime soon". I grabbed my phone out of my hand and began texting the group chat. Liza put the tv on and put stranger things season 2 on. I wrapped my arms around her under the throw kissing the top of her head once again. She sighed deeply and I smiled at the feeling of my girlfriend cuddled up next to me.

An// yeah I know this is short and I'm really sorry but I feel so ill right now and not myself atm so my chapters are going to be sucky. I will try and keep posting for you loves though because I love writing. Byeeee lovesssssss!
E•T