Rumours//Ch3

An//hey guys,already chapter3 wow :)

David's POV
I was sitting with the boys at their house everyone on their phones being very social, not! My eyes widened when I saw many tweets about 'me cheating on Liza with Corinna'. I was so confused: frowning down at my phone. Jason must have noticed because he tapped me on the shoulder questioning me:"What's up?" I didn't even know how to answer this because I didn't know myself what was up so I showed my Jason my phone. He slightly gasped and grabbed my phone out my phone. "Jason wtf!" I shouted. Zane,Heath,Toddy and Scotty had obviously noticed me shouting at Jason and perked up. "Now this is click bait, the title can be David cheats on Liza!" He pulls a shocked face and laughs. The boys were up at this point and where laughing along with Jason. I grabbed my phone back out of his hand and went to check Instagram and sure enough I had hundreds of tagged photos about me 'cheating on Liza'. I was pissed of about this and I new the boys could tell. "Come on man you know no one will believe that!" Todd came over to me giving me my phone.
"Yeah that is such bullshit anyways " Scott piped up now. I new that what they were saying was true but I still hated the fact that people were spreading rumors about me and Liza, especially as we never have really had rumors spread about us.
"Yeah I know guys, cheers. Need to go see Liza anyway so bye", I opened the door walking to my Tesla hearing it close behind me.
I was at Liza's front door at this point and after a few seconds she opened the door in some shorts and a hoodie, mine by the looks of it. She had no makeup on and her hair was in three messy buns and she still managed me to look beautiful! "Hey babe", she said with a smile and letting me in.
"Hey baby, you alright!"
I gave her a quick peck and responded with a ' yes thanks how about you?'
"Well I kinda need to talk to you about something", I quickly gave her a reassuring glance as I could tell she was worried before pulling her up the stairs behind me.
"Okayyyyy". Her voice was quiet and I felt bad for her.
"Well",I began. "There are these rumours about me cheating on you with Corinna over social media and I really hope you won't believe them because I love you so much Liza and I think you are the most beautiful, amazing, talented woman I have ever met and I am so happy that you are with me". I could tell she was taken aback because I never really talk serious with her about a relationship and tell her how amazing she is. But then she burst out laughing, smacking me on the knee. Her contagious laugh which made me chuckle:"what?" I questioned her.
"I'm sorry.... it's just baby did you think I would really believe rumours". She was still hysterical at this point and I felt stupid putting my head down. I felt warm, soft lips on my cheek. I looked up as she finished with a quick peck still laughing at me. I slowly leaned in resting one of my hands on her cheek and one on her lower back. "Good" I whisper in her ear which gave her goosebumps. I pressed my thin lips onto hers. It was slow but passionate and I could feel the fireworks that got set off whenever we kissed. I pulled away slowly, my eyes still closed and smiled at her. As I opened my eyes I noticed that hers where open and I just chuckled at her. "Did you mean what you said?" She asked me looking into my eyes. I was annoyed at this and that she doesn't realise how truly amazing she really is.
"Babe, I meant every single one of the things I said and I would really like to say more but the list goes on. Liza you don't know how truly amazing you are and how lucky people are to have you as a friend and how incredibly lucky I am to call you my boyfriend". I smiled at her, stroking her cheek. Smiling back at me she replied with a kiss on the lips which I knew I didn't need a answer. "Now I'm staying here tonight so shall we go watch Netflix upstairs?"
She smirked at me and I just hit her bare knee, chuckling.
We were cuddling in bed watching stranger things when I heard a deep breath coming from Liza and I nee she was asleep. I looked down at her kissing her head, her black curls getting in my face. I reached down for the remote and turned the TV off wrapping my arms around Liza's tiny waist tighter and nestling Into her hair. "I love you" I whispered.

An// well that was a cute story and let me say I had a lot of fun writing it. This story is based of some real stupid rumors about David supposedly cheating on Liza with Corrina, now I think this is completely unnecessary and stupid not just because David would obviously never do that but also because this has came out of nowhere as Corinna was hanging out with David a lot: spending time with him. I have to say why and who has decided that it would be fun to create rumors. Rumors are pointless and most likely to be fake so stay away and spread positivity instead of negativity. Now this rant is over:) I really hope you enjoyed this story and I see you tommorow lovessss byeeee.
E•T