Ch11//P2 to Upset

An// chapter to of upset. Enjoy:)
David's POV
Tears rolled down her face which was now soaking wet once again. She had started shaking again and her arms were covered in goosebumps. She looked away from me and turned to the window. Her eyes were not focused on me but we're focused on the outside. I was shocked as to what she said, my mind couldn't process it. I thought of how it must feel to be Liza, instantly my eyes started to tear up. I hated seeing my baby upset knowing there wasn't much I could do. I pulled her into my arms and rocked her slightly to calm her down. We sat there for about 3 minutes even though it felt like a lifetime. She began to stop crying and her body relaxed into my arms. Her hair was flattened down, not as wild as it was before. Her legs and arms were wrapped around me tightly. I was her comfort blanket that she couldn't let go of. I knew I had to take care of her. She needed me and I was going to be there for her. My phone suddenly pinged letting me know I have a message. I picked it up still holding onto Liza with my other arm. It was Gabbie asking if o found Liza. I quickly replied to her saying that she was with me and she needed space. I turned my phone off, before giving a chance for her to reply, and chucked it ok the front seat. I pulled my other arm of of Liza man lifted her chin to me. "Shall we go home", I talked quietly to here, me eyes fixated on hers. She nodded in agreement looking up to my eyes. She smiled at me for the first time whispering a faint 'thank you'. She was still so cute even when she was sad and it made me smile with happiness. I carefully picked her up in my arms and into the front seat. I hurriedly shut the door from the back to open the front. I looked over to my girlfriend her head in her knees and her hands wrapped around her legs. I took my hoodie of; pulling it on over Liza's head as I knew she couldn't do anything in this state. I pulled the seatbelt over her, hearing the click round of it connecting to make sure she was safely in the car. I kissed the top of her head and began to drive back to my place it being the nearest of our houses from the club. My have rubbed up and down her leg throughout the 15 minutes of us being in the car. It was silence but the type of silence were you would ruin it if you were to speak suddenly or to sigh really loudly. It was the type of silence that you knew not to interrupt as something had happened. That something could be anything but in this case it was death. Death. Something that will happen to everyone whether it's because your to old or your to young or because it's just time to leave. That's what happened to Liza's dad. He wasn't an old man, he was healthy and active and was just as joyful as Liza. He had the same lips as Liza and dark chocolate eyes like her too. He had gone suddenly but it was his time. Death is a horrible thing but can be amazing if you want it to be. Your life may be over but your presence will still lay around for ever. I knew it would take Liza a while to get over this but I was there, her family, friends and her dad who wouldn't want her to be upset. He wouldn't want her to grieve and spend endless days thinking of him. He would want her to enjoy her life like she had when he was around. He may be gone but he was still around. I lifted her hand up to my lips and placed a gentle kiss on her hand. "I love you!"
"I love you too!"

An//well that was different. Sorry if it was is good but the message behind this is that death can be beautiful but be prepared to be upset. Lovesssssssssss.
E•T