Shoutouts!

An//This isn't a chapter it's just some recommendations for you guys. Please check the list down below out, they're some of my favourite writers!
xogray ~ was one of the first fanfictions I had ever read and I quickly became obsessed. Not only they're oneshots but they're other boos to, especially rebels!Please check them out, they're honestly amazing, the book and themselves. They're the one who inspired me to start writing!
olivia_soccergirl ~ I recently found this fanfiction and again I became obsessed with them. They're honestly so well written and thought about so check her out!
milagrosftm ~ her oneshots are honestly so amazing! I read all of them in literally a night, that's how much I loved it so again go and check them out!
bellacreations ~now this was actually the very first fanfiction I ever read and I loved it. I still love it to this day! If you haven't already, check them out!
xoxoraerae ~ this book was very recently added to my library but I love it so much. I usually prefer oneshots over books about diza but in this case I love them equally. Please go and show some love on their page!
Everythingsdiza ~ I'm not quite sure when I found out about this book, I'm pretty sure it was a while ago. The oneshots are so original and well written! Go and check them out!!!!
koshykushy ~ I started reading this book today and I love it so much. It's not a oneshot but instead a very original book about Liza and David. It needs to be more appreciated as her writing skills are amazing!
extradaijaboo ~ now these oneshots are pretty self explanatory as they are essentially chapters about David and Liza but mature. I love these a lot, check them out!
attractivediza ~ I don't really know what to say about this except I friken love it!!! Check it out now!!!!
little__brit ~ these books are amazing, well written, thought about, original and just all round great!! Check her out!
An// the next few shoutouts are just some people that are so supportive, commenting and voting on my book! Thank you
edaaanur58 ~ whenever I post a new chapter your the first person to vote or comment so thank you for that! I also love your book.
notsodobrik ~ your the person I can always count on to give me ideas for a new oneshot or just generally help me out so thank you so much. I also love your book hehe.
little__brit ~ uhhhh she is so supportive and kind. Commenting and voting on my book means so much to me!!!
DizaFan23 ~ so supportive and kind!! I always see your comments on my oneshots and it makes me so happy so thank you!
An// this is essentially just a thank you and appreciation list to all of these amazing people! Thank you for writing and being supportive loves. I might do a part 2 to this as they're is still quite a lot more people I want to talk about. A normal chapter should me up tommorow for you guys!
REQUEST
E•T