Problems//Ch29

David's POV
"Sorry David I have a meeting later so I won't be able to see you later. Love you", that was one of the many voicemails I had gotten over the past month. Don't get me wrong, I love Liza and all that she does but I wish we could see each other more often. She's always in meetings or filming her show and trl or going to party's and I wish she wouldn't. I missed her so much, her laughs and jokes, her warm hugs and sweet kisses, her soft dark brown hair, her soft plump lips, her beautiful figure, just everything about her I missed. I needed her in my arms and I needed her now. But I couldn't just burst into her meeting, or could I?

I put the key in the ignition, pressed the pedal, grabbed the wheel and drove all the way to Liza's meeting. It was around a 30 minute drive but I knew it would be worth it to be be in my lovers arms again and seeing her face light up at the sight of me.
I pulled up outside the business block of apartments, Liza's meeting was located on the second floor, room 6. Hoping the lift was working, I walked inside pressing the button. Luckily it opened allowing me to enter and pressed the 2 button. I tapped my foot and fiddled with my fingers 'what if she wasn't surprised' 'what if she hated me for interrupting her meeting' 'what is she wanted to break u....' I cut myself off. I couldn't think like that. I'm sure Liza will be so so happy to see me and kiss and cuddle with me.
Suddenly the lift door opened revealing a long, black desk with two people located at it with a silver sign saying: 'Carter media group'. I casually walked up to the desk asking the lady if the meeting was still on and when it will be finishing. She replied with a 'yes' and 'it will be finishing in 5 minutes'. I thanked the women before walking to room 6 and placing myself on the bench just outside.
1 minute till I saw her. Her beautiful face again. I began getting restless, tapping my feet and running my hands through my hair.
30 seconds till I saw her. My eyes focused on the door to the room, counting down the time until it opened.
10 seconds until I was re united with my beautiful girlfriend. 5...4...3...2...1! The door handle turned and out came Liza. She didn't she me at first but when she did her jaw dropped: "W...wh...what are you doing here David", she stuttered slightly.
"To see you of course", I spoke on edge slightly.
"Well I cant stop sorry, I need to go to my next meeting!", she replied before beginning to walk away. I grabbed her hand before she could go any further. "Liza what is with you, I came all this way to see you and you don't even give me a hug, not even a hello", I slightly yelled at her. She turned to face me, a sad expression spread across my face instantly making me feel guilty. "I'm sorry", she whispered before collapsing into my arms. I was shocked at first but I soon melted into the long awaited hug. I heard her quiet sniffles letting me know she was crying. "Hey baby, shhhh", I peeled her off me making her face towards me. I gently wiped her tears away with my thumb, kissing her forehead in the process. "I've missed you so much David and I'm so sorry I haven't had time for you it's just I've been so busy and" I cut her off before she could continue rambling: "How about we not think about that and just use this time together, I was thinking about getting chipotle, watching a movie and cuddling all night". A small smile creeped across her face, making her look even more gorgeous. "I would love that bubba, thank you", she whispered again. I smirked before leaning in, letting our lips connect for the first time in a month. I felt the same as I did when we shared are first kiss, it was magical and amazing, the feeling of kissing your lover was truly remarkable. "What about the meeting", I whispered into he ear once I left her lips. "I think they'll be fine without me", she chuckled when she slams this only making my smile wider.
"I love you!"
"I love you to baby!"
An// I hope you liked this babes, I didn't really know how this was gonna go. Thank you to Adorablediza for the idea. New chapter should be up tmrw!
UNEDITED
REQUEST
E•T