Together//Ch24

An// thank you notsodobrik for requesting! I'm going to be writing another chapter based more on your idea but this was just something cute for you! Enjoy:)
David's POV
Me and Liza had been busy lately meaning we hadn't spent quality time together in a long time. More specifically 2 months. 2 months since me and Liza had been together and I was desperate to see her. That's why I was outside her door with chipotle and flowers. I know how romantic. But I know that she will love it. I hadn't texted her before hand, saying I was coming over but I thought I would surprise her. I took a deep breath. I was nervous. Nervous to see my girlfriend of over 2 years just because we haven't been together in a while. I took my hat off, fixed my hair before placing my hat back on. I knocked on her door, a smile plastered across my face. I was excited. Very excited. Around 2 minutes later i heard the lock click and the door open only to be welcomed by Liza. She stood still before embracing me in a much awaited hug. I hugged her back, careful not to squash the flowers. We let go unwillingly so I could give Liza her gift. "Nawwwwww babe, roses our my favourite", she spoke until she saw the chipotle. Her face lit up, ushering me in. I shut the door behind me before chasing Liza up the stairs with the chipotle. I picked her up by the waist as she put the food down making her squeal. I lifted her high in the air, then back on the floor. I stared at her beautiful complexion. Her face had no makeup on but she still managed to look absolutely beautiful. Her brown, chocolate eyes were glowing almost golden. Her pink lips were soft and plump, lipgloss spread across them which made them shine. She must have noticed me staring as she questioned me: "What you staring at?" I smiled at her, leaning in to kiss her lips. It felt like the first time we ever kissed, magical and simply amazing. It was a slow passionate kiss. My arms rested on her lower back as hers wrapped around my neck. We pulled away slowly resting our foreheads on one another. I opened my eyes, seeing that hers were still shut. "Come on let's eat", she spoke suddenly, unwrapping her arms from my neck; going to dish up chipotle. I laughed at her eagerness and excitement for food. ' I love her a lot' I thought.
It had been a few hours since dinner and we were now just laying in bed cuddling, watching stranger things. I rested my head on the top of hers. Stroking her arm with my hand. She laughed at something which made me smile. That laugh. God how I missed that it. I kissed the top of her forehead multiple times making her look up at me. I went to speak but I was interrupted by her lips once pressed against on mine. "I love you!" I mumbled. "I love you too!" She whispered, smiling.
An// Well this is just adorable!
Request!
E•T