Houston//Ch5

An//hey guys sorry if this chapter is sucky I had to rush but I hope you enjoy. This is based on a true event that happened in Houston which was horrific and I have wrote about it :)
David's POV
I was at the boys house again collecting some vlog footage for Monday when I heard Jason and Heath shouting. I picked up my camera of course and walked into the kitchen were the bits we're doing...squats?
"What the fuck are you doing?" I whipped out my vlog camera.
"Were teaching lessons for people in Houston who have lost their Zumba classes David, what do you think we're doing?" I rolled my eyes directing them at Heath who was belly dancing. "What it's content: 1..2..3..4" Jason started speaking to link who was barking at them. I got my camera only to quickly realise that they were talking about Houston. "What about Houston?"I questioned them.
"Have you not heard?"
"No what happened guys?" I was worried now.
"Well there was a really big flood in Houston and houses have been destroyed, some people can't even get out there house!" Jason was explaining this and all the while I was just thinking about Liza and what if she doesn't know. "Oh ok, i have gotta go now, see you in a bit". I ran off before they could say bye;forgetting my vlog camera which I rarely do but this was important.
Liza's POV
I was sitting on my couch editing for this weeks video when I heard a knock on the door. Looking through the intercom(An//still don't know how these work) i saw it was which put a instant smile on my face.
David's POV
She opened the door and I came face to face to a smiling Liza and I knew then that she didn't know. "Hey babe", I greeted her. "I've got something to tell you".
"Well are you going to come in and tell me or stand in the doorway"she sarcastically said while laughing. I realised I was still standing in the doorway and I hurriedly walked in , Liza closing the door behind me.
It was around half an hour later and I was cuddling with Liza on the couch. Her laughing at her computer screen and I knew I should tell her. I quickly shut the laptop which made Liza jump:"babe I was halfway through that episode",she whined.
"I know baby but I need to tell you something". She slapped my chest:"what is it?" She asked looking worried.
"Well", I began," there was a flood in Houston and I thought you should know because your family lives there and I want to be here with you". Her face dropped slightly at this and I pulled her closer to me. "Do you think there okay", she sniffled. I pulled her chin up to face mine and I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm positive they're okay baby. And you have to promise me that whenever you feel upset tell me,okay".
She hummed into my chest and I took that as a yes. "I love you"
"I love you too"

An//this was quite short for me but I kinda like it mainly because it's so cute. I really hope you enjoy this:) byeeeeee lovesss!
E•T