Gucci//Ch4

David's POV
Today was the day I was going to give her her surprise which I knew she would hate but I was so excited to give to to her. We were currently laying on my bed, Liza on her phone smiling at something and me just staring at her beautiful complexion. "Hey babe",she looked up at me almost instantly,"I have a surprise for you which I will need you to close your eyes for".
"David you seriously expect me to let you put something on my body now?" She was laughing.
"Baby come on!"
"Babe your triggering my ptsd right now and I'm going to start crying on camera", she looked up at me expecting their to be a camera in her face but there was nothing only me. "Where is your camera?"
I pointed to the sideboard where the camera was facing down and was off. "See if it was going to be bad I would have the camera, wouldn't I?"
"Pookie it's not something bad," she questioned.
"Pookie"
She lay flat down and I places the cover over her eyes and placed to box on her stomach.
"It's moving, David get it off!" She chuckled at this and I just rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me.
"Alright...1...2...3...OPEN!"
I pulled the covers off her eyes only to see that her eyes were glued shut. "I'm scared!" She said with her cute little baby Liza voice. "Babe, come on!"
"Okay,okay", she explained.
"1...2...3...OPEN". Her eyes opened and she moved them to see a Gucci box sitting on her. Her face lit up and she stared at me. "I'm gonna kill you ! David these are to expensive!"
I smiled at her and issued her to opened the box. She sat up with the box in her lap. She was still shocked and didn't open the box for a good minute. "I really hope there are cockroaches in her or something!" She laughed her contagious laugh they made me smile grow wider and her straightened her to be all over her face. I tucked a strand behind her ear:"Go on babe, open it!"
She carefully opened the box and opened the professionally wrapped tissue to reveal these gorgeous knee high black boots. "Babe, these are to much you know I don't like expensive gifts!"
"I know baby but I saw you eying them up in the shop and plus you just one your 2nd streamy tonight and I couldn't be more proud of you!"
She was speechless. I pressed a kiss onto her cheek and chucked at her once again. "Babe thank you so much!" Her soft lips melted into mine as she placed a kiss on my lips. "I love you baby!"
"I love you too! "

An//hey guys! Sorry guys this chapter is quite short but I really wanted to get one up before I have to do homework 🙄Anyway I hope you liked it and I can't believe we got 200 reads today thank you guys so much. Byeeee lovessss!
E•T