Too long//Ch32

David's POV
It's been 2 months. 2 fucking months (true dat)since I've seen Liza and to be honest I'm having a lot of mixed feelings. Not about her, I love her so much but our relationship is going downhill and as much as I don't want to admit it, it could be the end. We haven't talked in over a week as Liza said she was too busy,  we didn't hang out at the weekends even when she was free. It just didn't seem like we were happy anymore, our work was getting in the way. Even though I'm tremendously proud of her I just sometime wish she wasn't so amazing. It didn't help that endless amounts of our fans were spreading rumours, we were even on a drama station ffs!
But I had a plan to hopefully change the fans minds and even mine. It's Valentine's Day so I've planned a little trip away to the Maldives. Liza's always talking about how she wanted to go there but she was always to busy. I checked with her manager to see if they'll let her off for a week and they said yes. So I'm currently sitting on Liza's couch in her apartment with both suitcases pack. I cleaned up the apartment so it was nice when we got back and got plane tickets for tommorow morning at 7:50. It was quite early but it means that we spend more time there.
I have been waiting for about 5 minutes and I was starting to think that she wasn't gonna make it but all that changed when I heard the lock click and her light footsteps up the stairs. She gasped when she saw me, skeptically looking from the suitcases and back to me. "What's going on", She Spoke brewing the silence. I got up walking over to her, I placed her keys on the table, till her coat and bag off of her allow whilst she was still unsure of what the he'll she was doing. I pulled her over to the couch, placing her on the site in front of me. "So as you know it's current Valentine's Day and we haven't really spent time together lately soooo..." I got caught off by her speaking:" "Yes and David I'm so sorry I feel like o haven't really put enough effort into this relationship and I truly feel disappointed in mys..." I grabbed the plane tickets from my pocket and and showed them to her. Liza's jaw dropped, speechless. I made her speechless. I laughed slightly at her reaction making her look up at me. "This is fake", she questioned. "No, 100% real, 7 nights in our own little place over the blue water". I saw a single tear roll down her cheek: "David", she whispered looking up at me still shocked. I wiped the tear off her face, my thumb running across her soft chocolate skin. "Happy Valentine's Day baby", I whispered before placing a soft kiss on her lips. I forgot how much I missed them. How they moulded perfectly with mine and how soft and plump they were. She whispered a quiet "thank you", before we headed off upstairs.
"I'm so excited", Liza squealed like a little kid. I chuckled at her, pulling her in closer to my chest and placing a kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight babe"
"Night bubba".
An// Well that  was short and sweet( if only it was true lol)I'm planning on doing other chapters whisky there away so stay tuned.
UNEDITED
REQUEST
I LOVE YOU
E•T