Mine //Ch47

An// requested by @Dizzza_lover

David's POV
"Baby can you come here", I called to my girlfriend who was getting ready in the bathroom. She was supposed to be going out with Kristen and Corinna but I wasn't to keen on the fact that she was going alone, without me.
"What's up bub", she spoke as she walked into the master bedroom from the en suite.
"Where are you going looking that good", I spoke as I pulled her into my lap as I sat at the end of the bed.
She chuckled slightly making me smile before replying: "I told you I'm going to the bar for a bit with the girls".
"No guys are gonna be there right?", I questioned her. It's not that I don't trust her because I do 100%. It's just that I don't trust other people especially when Liza was looking so good.
She was wearing a tight black bodycon dress that ended just above her mid thighs, showing of her curved figure perfectly. Her shoes were the Gucci ones I bought her after she won the streamys.
Her hair was let down in her natural curls and she had silver hoops on her ears tang matched with her silver necklace.
"Yeah", she replied making me slightly annoyed and even more uncomfortable with her going.
"Your not going", I spoke harshly, pushing onto the bed so she was laying as I wrapped my arms around her. She squealed trying to let go but I had a firm grip on her waist.
"Baby nothings going to happen", she looked up at me with pleading eyes big I wasn't having any of it.
"I know but that doesn't stop creeps from looking  at you", I was very set in the idea of not letting her go, besides she was late anyway. 
She rolled her eyes before picking up her phone beside her. At first I didn't know what she was doing; then I realised that she was texting Kristen that she couldn't make it.
Once she pressed sent I smirked and pulled her further into me.
"Mine"
"Yours"
An//short but requested
UNEDITED
REQUEST