Cheating//Ch30

An// sorry for not updating sooner babes I've been busy with school work. Make sure to request and Enjoy:)
David's POV
"Write I'm going to see Jordan now babe, I'll see you later", Liza yelled coming down the stairs. 'Again' I muttered hoping she wouldn't hear but unfortunately she did. "Yes again David, he's only in town for the next week and I would like to make the most of that time if that's okay with you", Liza spoke sarcastically, walking over to stand in front of me. I rested my hands on the edge of the couch I was sitting on and sighed: "Yes Liza that's fine but be back by 10", I spoke sternly, making eye contact with her chocolate pools. "Yes mom!"She rolled her eyes at me before laughing hysterically. I rolled my eyes at her also playfully but still chuckling slightly and pulling her into my lap so she was straddling me. I smirked slightly before leaning in to press our lips together. Her lips moulded perfectly with mine, filling the gap that was between us. One of my hands rested on her lower back whilst the other wrapped around her neck. Before it got heated to quickly I unwillingly pulled away, taking quick breaths. Liza took a deep breath before getting up, ready to leave. "I'll be back bye 10 David, pookie", she smiled up at me, pulling on her shoes. "Okay babe have fun", I spoke, giving her a quick peck once she put her shoes on. "Byeee", she yelled, running out the door. I whispered a bye before i heard the door slam and Liza gone again.

Liza has been gone for around 20 minutes know and as much as I tried not, I was worrying about her.It's not that I didn't trust Liza it's that I don't trust this 'Jordan' dude. 'Maybe if I just went and saw him' I thought, staring at my keys that were sitting on the kitchen counter. 'No I can't.... or can I'. I bit my bottom lip unsure until I thought 'fuck it!' I grabbed my keys, ran out the door locking It behind me and getting in my Tesla. I remembered Liza saying that they were gonna head out to chipotle first so I had some sense of where to go. I typed in maps the nearest chipotle and one popped up around 10 minutes away. I place my phone down before speeding down the road.
I was standing outside chipotle, contemplating of whether to go in or not. If I got caught spying on them then Liza will not be happy. I stood there for a good couple minutes before I decided to make my way inside. As soon as I steeped inside I instantly saw them sitting in a booth in a corner. Liza's back was towards me meaning Jordan was facing me but he doesn't know what I look like luckily. I saw Liza beginning to stand up making me quickly hide in a booth. I peeked my head around the corner to see Jordan checking Liza out while she walked to the bathroom. I clenched my fists in anger, taking deep breaths I try and calm myself down. 'I knew it'. I was tempted to get up and talk to him but I talked myself out of it, moving to a booth closer to them. I knew it was wrong of me to be spying on my girlfriend, the person I'm supposed to trust but I'm glad i decided too. I saw the bathroom door opening alerting me that Liza was coming out so I quickly turned my head  back around hoping she wouldn't see me. After a couple minutes I knew that she hadn't so I started listening in on their conversation. Jordan: haha, you look beautiful by the way! He was flirting with her! I heard Liza chuckle a nervous laugh, she was uncomfortable. Jordan: that top is really flattering on you! This time Liza didn't answer which told me that she was ready to leave. I didn't know how to just go up to their table and take Liza away! I sneakily turn my head around to watch them. To strangers who were eating probably though I was some kind of creep and to be honest I was acting a lot like one. Jordan:why don't we go back to mine! He whispered, smirking slightly. 'That's it' I thought before I shot up out of me seat and stood in front of their table. "David", Liza whispered, smiling slightly, she was relived to see me. I smiled back at her before turning to face Jordan. "Look dude, can't you see your terrible flirting is making her uncomfortable, back off she's perfectly happy with me", I slightly yelled making a few people in the restaurant turn to look. "I can't help it she's hot mate", he spoke smirking once again. I went to throw a punch at him but was stopped by someone at my arm. Liza. I instantly relaxed when I felt her warm hand on my bare skin. "Come on bubba", she whispered. I nodded my head, pulling Liza up so she was standing next to me. I grabbed her bag and phone, placing my hand on her waist and kissed the side of her head. "Don't ever come near my girlfriend again", I told the scum bag sitting at the table before I walked off with Liza wrapped tightly around me. "It's okay baby, I'm here now", I whispered into her hair.
I placed a soft kiss on her lips once we were outside and next to my car. "Thank you so much David but why were you there", she looked up at me curious. I chuckled slightly before replying: "I just had a bad feeling that's all". A smile plastered across her face, making her cheek bones pop. I pulled her into me so she was snuggling just under the crook of my neck. My hands were still tightly around her waist and hers around mine. She was mine; no one was going to take her away from me!
An// Hey guys, a few people wanted me to do a 'protective' one shot, so here ya go! Thank you for getting us to 12k reads it means so much to me! Please request what you want to see next. I'm off school this week so updates should be quite consistent.
UNEDITED
REQUEST
E•T