Beauty//Ch31

An//Prepare for a long one shot!
David's POV
"Wow...you look beautiful!"  My jaw dropped as I stared at my beautiful girlfriend standing before me. "Thank you", she whispered making me look up to her. She was blushing slightly, adding a slight tint to her cheeks along with a blinding glow on her cheekbones. Her eyelids had gold glitter over them and her eyelashes coated in black mascara, both making her eyes fuller. Dark berry lipstick contrasted against the rest of her face, standing out above everything. Gold, hexagonal earrings hung from her lobes, resting against her dark brown, curly locks. Matching were two hexagonal necklaces, one of which were short and the other longer. She wore a tight black dress with a low cut exposing the little cleavage she had. The black clothing cut of just above her knees; showing off her gorgeous legs. On her feet were the black Gucci heels I got her after she won the streamys. I remember her being so excited to get them but also annoyed at me for paying that much money even though I told her endless times she was worth it. She finished the outfit off with a black and white checkered blazer-type jacket which was just that little bit shorter than the dress. She looked gorgeous. Everything about her was just beautiful, I smiled at the thought of her being mine. I travelled my eyes back up from her legs to her face only to see that she was staring right back at me. We both chuckled, like we were back in high-school and we just asked each other out. She broke the silence that was lingering in the air: "We should get going". As she said this she walked closer to me so now our bodies were only inches apart. I breathed in her warm aroma that was now surrounding me. "Yeah", I replied, whispering before connecting our lips together. I instantly felt thousands of fireworks go off at the feeling of me kissing my lover. Her lips were soft and plump, perfect for kissing. It wasn't just a quick peck but a slow passionate kiss, almost a make out but I didn't want to go that far knowing we had t go out soon. Reluctantly I pulled away from her, standing so we were both facing each other. "Right we actually need to leave now", Liza spoke chuckling before going to stand by the door. I walked over to her, chuckling also, placing my hands on her waist once I got close enough. I gave her another quick peck before we both headed out the door and to my Tesla. We are off to a movie premier of the new Spider-Man movie as we both got invited. Gabbie, Zane, Scott and Kristen are also going as were supposedly meeting them their. It was around a 25 minute drive from Lizas place to the premiere so I insisted that I drive the whole way, there and back as Liza has been working very hard this past week.
My hand rested on her upper thigh throughout the beginning of the journey, seeming innocent enough until I started to creep higher up, closer to her heat. I heard her intake a sharp breath and her hand on top of mine. "Not now", she whispered, slightly out of breath. I brushed past her area before removing my hand entirely, placing it back on the wheel. She sighed in annoyance whilst I just smirked, knowing that I frustrated her.
We had about five minutes left of the journey so I decided that I would place my  hand back on her thigh, higher  than before which earned another sharp intake from Liza. I kept it there for the rest of the journey, casually stroking my thumb on her bare skin.
"I'm gonna Kill you", Liza spoke as we both clambered out of my car. "That's A bit violent princess, what did I do?", innocently replying as I walked over to her side. "David Dobrik I..." she began to speak but I cut her off, whispering in her ear: "Just call me daddy!"  I felt her body shiver at my words making me smirk knowing that I turned her on even more than in the car. She began to speak but she couldn't. Damn! She was so hot when she was innocent and under my touch. "Look le...let's go, we...we need to meet the others", Liza managed to choke out before she began walking towards the building. I hurriedly locked my car and casually jogged to catch up with her.
We had been at the premiere for about 1 hour now as they had a convention type thing that we all looked around and now we were about to enter the red carpet. I'm not really the biggest fan of red carpets, I just don't like how rude the camera men can get when they won't a picture. So I wasn't really looking forward to it. I waked red carpet before Liza but last out of everyone else so it wasn't that bad really.
I was watching Liza walk down the carpet and she looked stunning, especially since she had taken off her jacket, exposing her arms. As she continued to walk down the carpet I noticed this dude in the corner. He was checking her out. I instantly became angry as I clenched my fists and breathed heavily. He continued looking Liza up and down all the way to the bed of the carpet where he smirked, biting his lip. I had the urge to go up to him and tell him where to go but there was to many cameras and I knew Liza would hate the attention so I left it but I kept his face in my head. "Hey bubba", Liza spoke, my eyes darting from the dude to my girlfriend. I didn't reply instead I embraced her in a hug, holding her tight in my arms. Once we pulled away she looked up at me curiously: "You okay". I smiled down at her replying with a yes before I pulled her away with me to meet the others.
There was an after party that we were all going to attend to, meaning that they're will be lots of drinks. I wasn't planning on drinking but I knew for sure the guys will 100% want to. I wrapped my arms around Lizas shoulder as we entered the bar where the party was. We instantly recognised 4 figures sitting at the bar to be Gabbie, Zane, Scott and Kristen. "Hey guys", Liza spoke as we approached them, also taking a seat at the bar. We each said our hellos to the group before the girls headed of together and the boys went together. "See you in a bit babe", I whispered to Liza before we both went our separate ways.
I hadn't seen Liza in for two hours and I was beginning to get worried even though I knew I shouldn't be as she was in safe hands. Right?
In the end I decided to go look for them , I told the boys i was leaving for a bit and began to walk around the club. I'll tell you it was a lot harder to find them and it doesn't help that Liza is too small.
Suddenly I found them all crashed on the couch most likely sleeping or just passed out with the amount of drinks they'd had. I sighed, getting out my phone ready to call the boys;walking over to Liza's side to try and wake her up. "Come on baby", I whispered in her ear, placing a kiss on her forehead. I saw Zane and Scott walk in just as Liza opened her eyes. I nodded my head at then before holding Liza. "Heyyyyyyyyy david!", Liza slurred. She's drunk. She never gets drunk. "Liza what have you drunk", I spoke sternly at her. Zane was now with Gabbie and Scott with Kristen, talking to them. "Urm....drink", Liza said laughing at her joke. I muttered a 'Yeah I can smell that' before I wrapped one of my arms under her legs and the other round her neck, picking her up bridal style. I also remembered to pick up her coat and phone, holding them tightly in my hands. She squealed slightly getting the attention of the boys:" "I'm gonna take her home", I shouted to them as I made my way out of the conveniently placed fire door.
"Liza I'm not happy with you", I spoke as I placed her in the passenger side of my car, letting her out of my arms. "I sowy", she spoke in her baby voice earning a smile and a slight chuckle come out of my mouth. I kissed her bundle of locks, wrapped the seatbelt around her, shut the door and rushed over to my side. "Let's go!"
Morning after
David's POV
I felt Liza shift in the bed, letting me know she was awake. I turned over to see her yawning and stretching, her arms flaying about. "Morning babe", she startled a i spoke looking up at me groaning. "What happened", she whimpered, snuggling into my chest. I was reluctant at first but soon relaxed, resting my hands on her lower back. "You got drunk that's what happened". She groaned louder into my chest. I chuckled at her, I'm glad that I made her take a shower last night otherwise I would have been  a lot more reluctant at us this close. "Thank you", Liza looked up to my face. I'm also glad that I made her brush her teeth. I tutted before placing my lips against hers. "I love you David!"
"I love you Liza!"
An// Wow that was probably the longest one shot I've ever wrote so please let me know if you like and what you want to see next.
UNEDITED
REQUEST
E•T