Missing her//Ch8

An//Hey guys this is a really sucky chapter but I wanted to get something up for you guys. Enjoy:)
David's POV
It is currently Wednesday and I haven't seen Liza in four days due to her filming TRL, working on her new YouTube red show and filming and editing her videos. I miss her a lot even if I do text her nearly every hour of the day and FaceTime her but it's not the same as her being her with me in the same room together. She is supposed to be coming home in two days but she said she might be later as filming got delayed. The boys have kept me busy though by helping me with my vlog and doing bits for that. My phone started ringing and I instantly grabbing it off the table of my living room. I saw 'Liza❤️🚀' pop up on the screen and I hurriedly answered. "Hey babe", her sweet voice rang through the phone and I smiled.
"Hey baby, you good?", I just wanted to hear her speak again.
"It's been really busy but I have about 3 hours of free time so I'll probably just edit".
"Why don't you get some food or go shopping and stop doing work for a bit babe". I was worried about her especially as she said she has been really busy.
"I'll order something but I have to edit".
"Just make sure you eat yeah babe".
"Yes David, I promise".
"Good, see you soon baby, love you!"
"I love you too!"
An//Sorry for the bad chapter but I am working on another book at the moment, I'll still be posting on here, but they will get better byeeeeee lovesssssss
E•T