Ch10//Upset

An//hope you enjoy this story that is written in all bold( sorry about that lol)! And if you do comment and vote thanx!!!!!

David's POV
Me and the squad were out for Corinna's birthday at some bar where we are having dinner and some people probably are going to get drunk. By 'some people' I mean everyone except me. I don't really like drinking, I just think it's unnecessary and partly because I feel responsible for people especially my girlfriend Liza. Liza. She is looking stunning tonight. Her makeup, her outfit, her shoes, everything is perfect and fits her figure perfectly. We are currently in my Tesla driving to the bar/restaurant. My hand was placed on Liza's thigh, just above her knee. I took a quick glance at her before fixing my eyes back on the road ahead of me. She was smiling into her phone as she scrolled through instagram. I pulled up in the car park which made Liza look up suddenly. "Were here!", I grabbed my phone and opened the door to get out.
"Do you think there coming soon?"  Me and Liza had been waiting for the others for about 2 minutes now and I was about to text the group chat asking where they are when 3 cars pulled up and out piled the guys. "I guess there here", I looked at Liza laughing slightly and she just smiled. She didn't seem herself tonight. Her bubbly self who would laugh at anything I would say. "You okay babe?", I wrapped my arm around her bare shoulders as I questioned her. "Yeah yeah I'm fine", she answered back with a slight uncertainty in her voice but I just shrugged it off knowing that if there was something wrong I'd realize soon.
"Baby be careful, you just stood on my shoe!" Heaths voice came neared which had just yelled at zane for stepping on his shoes. Gabbie told them to be quiet and walked over to me and Liza. "Hey guys, sorry we are late, Toddy was taking ages to get ready", she embraced us both in a hug. I laughed slightly at her:" Thats alright, we weren't here for that long anyways". Throughout mine and Gabbies conversation not once did Liza say anything and I think Gabbie had started to suspect that something was wrong. She looked at me as if trying to say what's wrong with her by facial expressions. I shook my head to say I had no idea. I pulled Gabbie out of the rest of the guys who had now joined us. "Do you know what's wrong with her?"I asked Gabbie worriedly; pointing to Liza. "No I thought you would know", she replied looking slightly concerned and I use told her to forget about it for now and ask Liza about it later.
We have been at the bar bit of the restaurant for about 2 hours now and I could tell Liza wasn't getting any better. I had asked her continuously what was wrong with her all night but she just replied with a 'nothing I'm fine' even when we both knew she wasn't 'fine'.  Some of the others had began to realize that something was wrong and none of them knew why. I have decided to ask Liza what was wrong with her making sure I get an answer in the car before we left.
It was ten minutes to 12 and we were all about to leave for the night so I went to go get Liza and I couldn't find her anywhere. I frantically looked all over the place and asked all of the guys where she was except no-one knew. They had become panicked at this point and began looking for Liza. I went to go look outside when I saw someone sitting, crying  in the back of my car. Liza. I rushed towards the door, slamming my hand on the window as if that would make it open quicker. Finally it opened and I clambered in towards Liza who was sitting in a ball in the back seat of my Tesla. She has tear stains down her face where she had been crying. Her mascara was smudged, making her have to black eyes like a panda.  Her hands were placed on her knees. Her curly hair was stuck to her face and now messed up. She was leaning against the window sniffling with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Hey hey baby what's wrong?" I rushed over to her placing her into my arms. She snaked her arms around my body and snuffled into my neck. I pulled her in tighter as she burst out crying. "Shhhh shhhh it's okay", I rubbed her arms slightly; kissing her head a few times. She was shaking by this point and goosebumps had creeped up onto her skin. Her sniffles got louder and her breathing became uneven. "It's...its...n.....not okay", she stuttered with her words that made me question what had happened. "Baby what has happened", I pulled her away from my arms and knelt before my girlfriend , placing my hands on her shaking knees. Slowly she began to stop shaking and her breathing became even again, she had stopped sniffling and the tears that were rolling down her cheek had been rolled of. One of my hands rubbed on her leg while the other interlocked with her tiny hands.  She looked up at me, making eye contact for the first time. "My....my......dads dead!"

An// hey guys don't worry there is going to be a second part to this story which i am currently working on so don't worry. I haven't wrote in ages so i decided to write a 2 latter. Hope you enjoyed lovessssssssss.
E•T