Morning//Ch44

An// sorry for not being active, wattpads playing up. Read an// at the bottom
Liza's POV
I stirred as the golden light beamed through the white curtains, watching it as it lit up the bedroom. I turned to my boyfriend who was laying next to me with a firm hand around my waist. Even when we were sleeping he was still super protective of me. His beautiful face was golden because of the light, showing of his soft baby-like skin and his eyes sparkled making them even more gorgeous.
His floppy morning hair was cute, unbrushed and untouched but still beautiful as ever. His lips where slightly chapped but still the lovely shade of pink that made them so kissable. I had to resist the erge of pressing my lips to his.
Which was very hard to do.
I travelled my eyes down to his bare chest, he wasn't the most muscular man but he still managed to make me want to trace my hand over the soft skin.
"Morning beautiful", the sudden sound of my boyfriend startled me but I once relaxed when his thumb began to trace circles on my bare waist. "Morning baby", I replied before kissing him on the lips, something I had wanted to do since the moment I woke up. "I love you", his husky voice spoke. God it was sexy, the way it was slightly croaky but still flowed nicely every time he spoke. As well as the deepness of it.
My boyfriend must have noticed me staring at him and not replying to his previous statement as he starts to place soft kisses on my neck. I moaned ever so slightly at the sudden contact and the way so lips managed to find my sweet spot so quick. He began to bite slightly on skin near my collar bone, shuffling closer to me so one of his legs was gently thrown over me. My hands gripped onto his brown locks, throwing my head back with the pleasure he was giving me.
Slowly he made his way down my chest, releasing himself from the previous skin he had likely left a hickey on. I was a moaning mess at this point, the way his mouth and tongue moved drove me insane. Not to mention the slight bites every now and then. "Mmmm Baby", my boyfriend released to speak before carrying on further down my body.
Suddenly I felt his hands wrap around my upper half, trying to find the straps of my bra to take it of but I had other ideas. "Baby no I need to shower", I smirked, pushing him off me. I heard him groan, trying to pull me back in the bed but I wasn't having it.
Once I was finally free from his grip I sashayed away to the bathroom to get ready. "Come on baby, get up", I yelled back to my boyfriend lays no defeated on the bed.
I chuckled I loved teasing him; especially on a Saturday morning when all he wanted to do was to cuddle. Although deep down that's exactly what I wanted to do, but I wasn't going to let him know that.
Once I was in the bathroom I picked up one of David's large shirts that was on the towel rail and chucked it on my small frame.
I must not have noticed my boyfriend standing in the doorway as the slight chuckle he let out made me jump, making me turn round in an instant. "Aww your cute when you're scared", he smirked before walking over to me and pulling me into a hug.
I was reluctant at first but I soon realised that I could t keep up this act any longer so I snuggled my head into his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I love you too", I spoke pulling away so I could kiss him. The kiss was much more rough than earlier. As well as passionate and needy.
His hands roamed all over my body, pulling my shirt of in the process which left me in my black lace bra and pants. Even though he had seen them before he still took the time to put away from my lips, look me up and down abs groan. "You're so sexy", he mumbled. I was about to reply but was cut off by David picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the bed.
"I love you so much", he sole before attaching my neck once again. It was like this morning all over again, and I loved it.
An//I'm really proud with how this turned out so please comment what you think of it babes! Shall I update more of so when
UNEDITED
REQUEST
E•T