CHAPTER-8

We were out from the crowd. Through the bridge, we entered the lawn. Its huge! Green grass till infinity with different flowers catching you midway while your infinite.

"Its beautiful, AlphaKing!" I whispered.

He chuckled. "First of all things, Do not mention me as ALPHAKING"

"Well, my brother never allows me to call him by his name" I reasoned.

He frowned. "Lets play this from the start. I am Edward Hendrickson." He held his palm out.

I bit my lip and released. "I am Faith Hudson." We shook hands. The mere touch was electrifying.

"Faith. A beautiful name for a beautiful women." I smiled shyly.

"So mate, tell me about yourself. I mean, your Beta experiences." He said.

"I am not a Beta." I said the truth. Literally, I am a just a wolf without any upper pride. He frowned at my statement.

"You arent? So.....-"

"They didnt want me as. Lets please terminate this conversation for now." Woah! A newly arose confidence in me huh! Great.....

"Oh-kay!" He replied not pushing the topic more.

"I love books. They are my lifeline-" I said. He stopped and pulled me into his arms. I gasped in the sudden work of his.

"Your voice is so soft and tender. Just like you" His thumb caressing my right cheek. I bit my lip and looked down.

"You are like a moon. A part of you is always hidden. Showed only once. I need to obsess my wolf with the mere sight of complete you" He whispered.

I was standing with my mouth wide open. Totally, utterly dumbstruck at his words. I am getting weak. I guess, I'll fall. My body shivering. I placed my arms on his. My brain couldn't function anymore. But my wolf was howling in joy.

He chuckled."Watch you jaw, honey." I closed my mouth and swallowed, hard.

"I-I just dont-" His lips crashed mine. They are so soft. I couldnt make out what to do. He knew I was inexperienced. He gently sucked my lower lip and released. His tongue was darting in. I parted my lips slightly and his tongue tasting every corner of my mouth. I moved my lips. I could feel him smile. He did the former for some more time. I feel the queen of seven oceans. I held his biceps tightly, scared I would fall.

Finally he broke the kiss. We both were panting hard.

"Goddess, Faith. You taste heaven. More than I thought, seriously" He said breathlessly. I could only stare. "Is this your first?" He asked.

I nodded. He smiled and kissed me again.

*******PLEASE VOTE, SHARE & COMMENT********
PEPPER X