CHAPTER-51

"You are sure you wanna do this?"

"I had never been so sure about this," I replied.

"Your wounds are still raw. You are still in the process of healing. Physically but mentally more. Your wolf isn't in a state of fighting or providing enough energy to recover. Just are dependent on your human form." she placed her hand over mine.

I sighed. "Is everything, ready?!"

"Yes."

"Good," I stated but a bit distracted as I was buttoning my cuff.

"I feel you should at least stay for a day. You deserve so."

"I don't want to, Robyn."

She sighed in defeat. "It's not easy what you did. Sacrificing for someone - you just met."

I looked at her silently wishing if she could understand my circumstances. I blinked off the sadness in my eyes.

"I know you will win." She said ecstatically.

My lips curved in a known smile. "I know right?"

"The things you asked." She handed me a maple-coloured envelope with my required things.

"Is there everything I asked for?" I asked.

"Yes. Just as you planned."
___________________________________________________

--Flashback--

Before going into the courtroom, I sneaked out of everyone's eyes to meet the person Irene sent. I called her on a purpose. A very important and obligatory purpose. Robyn Bairstow. She is a werewolf who became a rogue on her own wish as her mate is a human and started living as a normal human away from the woods. She belongs to Irene's pack so it was easy to get a hold of her. She ran an electronics shop and was known by not a many supernaturals.

"Hey, Bairstow." I greeted as we shook our hands.

"Hello. I am Robyn Bairstow." She sighed. "Um. . . you already know me of course as you said my name." She whispered at last.

I chuckled. "Yeah. . . I am-"

"I know you. I mean. . . who doesn't?" she smiled weakly.

"Well. . .Are you ready?"

"The question goes for you,"

I sighed. "I think I am,"

She smiled. "You know the cost of this, don't you? Shane Tibble, Ryan Zen, Douglas Page don't spare any female if they, the women, are within their grasp. They are very cruel beings, Faith. Very brutal."

"You are scaring me?" I chuckled nervously.

"I am warning you. You should be sure about all this. You are causing yourself in danger moreover to your mate-ship."

The latter was the only reason I was afraid of. "I don't want to have second thoughts, Robyn. I am ready for this."

"Fine. I have installed the wiretaps and surveillance cameras all over the prison. Your voice will be recorded." She said.
______________________________________________________

I smiled at my situation. Old habits die hard. Everything worked just as I planned. Me- provoking the jury, getting raped, collecting the evidence about how Page wins his cases and finally rocking triumphantly. We even bribed the prison-inspector to me in the prison that we wished. The only thing that I lost was Frank Lanchester and Yvonne Curren. She gave everything she had and he gave himself.