CHAPTER-27

This chapter has some mature scenes. Please read at your own risk.

The morning rays were warm and enthusiastic

The morning rays were warm and enthusiastic. I stretched out and purred like a kitten.

"Tea?" Edward asked.

"You can cook?" I asked sleepily.

"Yes. If Raveloe is cooking and I serve it to you, is known as cooking."

I laughed as I took the cup and rested it on the bed table. I sat on his lap and kissed him deeply. He rubbed his nose gently over mine.

"Thank you for forgiving me," I whispered cupping his face.

His lips twitched. "I don't know how can I bear to be angry when I get an exclusive treatment like last night's. The bedroom's still screaming our voices," he said in a deadly low husky voice. He smirked. Goddess! How could I ever get tired of his beautiful face?

"Don't muddle with me like that," I smacked his arm as he laughed.

"Get ready baby. You got a job today." He smirked and left me all to incoherant. Job?
___________________________________________________

I was struggling hard with the porridge served on my plate. I was making weird designs on the batter as it got more and more thick along with time.

"You are messing it so much," Toni said.

"I just......don't wanna eat. I'm not hungry," I scrunched my face in distaste.

"I can see the reason being yesterday night's screams. Isn't it?" She smirked. I gasped and blushed. I looked down at my plate and thought about it.

"Raveloe, please take these plates. I couldn't eat, I'm sorry." I made a puppy face.

"Its fine." She smiled.

"Um...get me a coffee please,"

"Right away."

Toni wipped her mouth and we got up from the breakfast table and stood near the door.

"This Ashley thingy is eating up everyone," she said.

"Hmm.....Eddie is very busy 'cause of her." She hummed and looked away. Could she help me with my mind-eating query. I needed to ask, or I would go crazy.

"Hey, is-is it.....I mean is it possible that I'm pregnant?" I asked making her eyebrows shoot up. She suddenly checked my neck and rolled off laughing.

"Your coffee," Raveloe handed me my coffee, "may I ask what is it?"

"Shesiadshe's," Toni said it all together, laughing," pregnant," she resumed laughing. Raveloe looked my neck and joined her company as she left.

Now what the hell was happening? Did I just make a fool of myself?

"You're all too bloke! Will you tell me?" I demanded.
She laughed looking at me. I rolled my eyes.