CHAPTER-34

We reached sometime in the afternoon. After another hourly journey inside the woods, we reached the castle. My wound was healing but the bandage still wrapped my forehead. I wondered how Eddie was going to react.

As soon as we stood out of the SUV, Raveloe and an anothet maid came running and took our bags with them, inside. We stepped in and all the guards were looking at Eris and James. Inside the great hall, Eddie stood all straight in his king-like posture talking to Gilbert whom he dismissed immediately. He was in a black shirt and khaki pants, looking sinfully handsome. He managed to skip my heartbeat, everytime I looked at him. He smiled tooth-ly but soon it faded as a frown married his forehead.

Here it goes.....

"Hii," I said esctatically.

"What happened to you?" He growled. His eyes were then a darker shade of grey.

"Um....so J got you a gift," I tried turning the topic.

"I don't fucking care about the gift anyway," he yelled making everyone freeze.

I touched his cheek,"I'm fine. Look, J's got his mate." I said softly. He looked at me angrily. I swallowed.

"I sent him to protect you. But there he was busy finding a fucking mate,"

Eris flinched and narrowed her eyes.

"Ed-"

I gasped when he suddenly held James by his collars and pulled him to meet his deathly gaze. "I don't understand why do you even exist?!? Can for once, you can do things for good real good, bastard?!?" He snarled. James gulped. "If anything really bad had happened to Faith, I am warning you James, I will eat alive!" He pushed James back as he stumbled. Eris had big wide eyes that were flashing anger.....and only anger.

I went to Edward and captured his mouth with mine. I didn't think it was the best thing but I had to do it. It was like storm meeting his blizzard. The urgency in our kiss showed how hungry we were for each other. Soon my hands were in his hair as he pulled me. To my surprise, he let me explore his mouth but I gave-in. This was what I wanted. I didn't want him to be angry or raging. I wanted him to be with me and mine.

"Let J seek justice for once, Eddie. If he wouldn't have been there, you would never ever, ever ,ever were able to see my face again," I said in a raspy voice.

"I don't care what 'great' he did. All I care is you. And he failed to care my loved ones. Again." He pushed me gently and went straight up. I sighed sadly.

"Jam-"

"I'll take care of him, Faith. Your help was great." She said curtly- smiling in a sarcastic way.

Was this meant by becoming strong, Moon Goddess?

I knew Edward was in the room where he plays voilin. So, without wasting a single second, I went straight there and found a tall dark straight figure against the window. Surprisingly, he didn't carry any voilin but a glass of some drink which he was drinking occassionally.

I licked my lips and swallowed. Yes! I was bloody scared! I went up to him and we stood silently acknowledging each other's presence.

"I don't think-" he started but I cut-in through.

"See, Eddie......if J wasn't there I wouldn't have been alive," I said quietly. He turned meeting my gaze as his iris turned black.

"I don't care about J anymore! I told you there was danger.....look, at your condition, Faith!!! Your whole face and body is flushed. That nasty man whom you happen to call Daddy- responsible for all this- but you have to run to him! Why?!? Am I not everything you need? Why do you need others, when you have me?!?" His voice croaked in the end. I really hoped I could tell you everything- the truth, Eddie.

Taking a few steps forward, I said, "You mean the whole world to me Edward. I love you."

"That was what I thought before you left!" He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Even in anger our mate managed to look damn hot, my wolf said. Shut up!

"Please don't be mad at me, please," I begged. He visibly relaxed and sighed. He wrapped one arm around me and gently kissed my forehead. I hugged himand we stood like that in silence for I don't know how much time.

"You are thinking," he pulled me out of reverie, so I looked at him.

"Please forgive J." I said softly.

He suspired infuriatingly. "Why are you pushing this so much? One thing can't get into your brain or what?" He gritted his teeth.

"Why do YOU have to be so thick-head? Its been eight years Eddie, for fuck's sake, move on!" I almost yelled.

"And? Be esctatic that my mom died and that the murderer is my own brother and because of that I never had a trial on him?"

Oh Goddess! I shook my head in frustation. Why does he have to make things so difficult?

"No, no baby! Now I should go and tell people, "hey! You know what I am sicked cell coward and  my nightmare is my brother eating my loved ones. So, Please do make a note of it and take that as my fucking weakness......!!!" He yelled.

I supressed the urge to finish the sentence with "fucking go" but rather chose to start softly," Edw-"

"JUST STOP ALREADY!" he raked his hands through his silky soft hair. "Why are we even discussing 'James'?"

"Because you are damn stubborn to understand that you are hurting him! Your words do not help him being a better werewolf but is eating him from inside. So, please fucking stop your tortures, Edward!" I yelled back. I literally didn't realise that my forearm was now in wolf form and my nose flared animalistically.

Edward gasped but soon recovered. He didn't step back but stepped forward and gently rubbed my biceps. His eyes were filled with a very softer shade of grey. My acrimony broke as I hugrily kissed him. He groaned as I pulled his hairs. He let me let-in in his mouth and taste whats mine. He was mine. After all the heated arguments this was what I wanted. Me claiming him as mine. He sucked my lower lip and entered my mouth- twining with my tongue and I let him taste me as I parted my lips more. His soft warm lips against mine made me forget everything.

He left me breathless as we broke. We were panting as he sat me on the nearby table and I took off my boots. We shared another seductive touchy kiss as I started unbuttoning him. That was the best we could do. The only way of showing that you love your man is to make love to him.

"I need you, honey." He said in a raspy voice.

"I need you too."

Next chapter could be found in MATURE CONTENTS

Please vote, share and comment!

-Peppy