CHAPTER-39

"The waffles are amazing." Eris appreciated as she pour gallons of honey on to it. I hummed in response.

"What do we do today?" Eddie asked, swallowing his spoon of porridge.

"We'll get in to a visit to Raghgut." I replied.

"And how do we find him?" J asked wipping his face with the tissue.

"Aei di-dat aleady," Eris tried saying, keyword:tried, with a mouthful of waffles.

"Erm....through facebook. Um...its an app that-" I tried, again keyword:tried, becoming a tech genius but the siblings cut in through.

"We are well aware of that. But I'd rather prefer Instagram," Eddie said and wipped his hands.

"True, big man!" J said and moved out with Eddie to fetch us coffee. I saw with utter bewilderness.

"Watch your jaw! Everyone plays with gizmoes, Faith Hudson. Grow up!" Eris smirked. I swallowed unconsiously.

"Coffee?" Eddie asked.

"Er. . .yeah," I said taking the mug from his hand.
_____________________________________________________

"Where to Sir?" The cabbie asked.

"Er......wait actually my wife knows about it," Eddie replied while I and Eris were engrossed exploring the usage of Google maps.

"So sweet, Sir."

"Um...its 1950 Alaskan Way, Parádeiosos, is the apartments' name." I said.

The cabbie smiled and we hopped inside his sedan. It was a Skoda Octavia car which was in the color white. A soft music was filled through the entire interior.

It took hardly five minutes through the path we took from Google. The building was gigantic tall and enormously broad. We asked the gate-guard for Raughgut Boyle's address. Yes, that was his full name. He was mate.....married to a guy named Larry Tennings who worked as a web-developer in a MNC. Raughgut was an ethical hacker of CIA and hence they made handsome money and couple.

'May I know your name, please?' Suddenly a female machine voice spoke. I gasped. My wolf was in an alert form as she sensed an imminent threat.

J and Eddie laughed. "Its just the AI, sil!" J laughed again. I smacked Eddie's chest lightly and huffed in annoyance. It was yet another time, I made a fool of myself.

'Its Faith.....Faith from the woods." Eris said making everyone chuckle again. For fuck's sake, what did Faith from the woods suppose to mean?

The door opened revealing my handsome human best friend. His goofy smile and deep dimples were simply gorgeous. His sharply chiseled jaw and wavy hair was just extravagant. He was one of those males who worked hard to maintain a perfect V-line body. He was drool-worthy but I knew who was simply flawless and he was surprisingly mine!

"OH MY JESUS!!! Is that my baby girl?!?" Raughgut was startled at my presence. "Larry, see who's at the door," he called out. He motioned us to get in. He's apartment was very masculine. The walls was covered with navy blue and light grey combinations. We made ourselves comfortable on the sofa.

"God, I missed you, girl!" Raughgut expressed.

"I missed you too."

He hugged me sideways and kissed my forehead. Eddie snickered. "Is that your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Erm.....yeah," I replied in uncertainity. I looked at Eddie sideways. He and J shared a glare.

"So he's also one of the wood cutters?"