CHAPTER-15

I woke up with a hard surface behind me.

"Owch!" I groaned with pain.

I went inside and  low rustles hit my ears with a smell I am well aware of, but it soon faded. Probably I am hallucinating things. I took a bath and changed into red and black button up with khaki-coloured pants.

You'll gonna be happy, but first, I'll make you strong. Oh goddess, it has pet my eardrums. The smell. It again hit my nostrils. My wolf leaped in air. Howling with joy, I strode downstairs. Meeting the gray-est eyes I have ever seen. He came to me and cupped my face.

"Faith, my Faith," his voice sweet as flute and hoarse as man. I held his biceps. I touched him, making sure I am not in a wildest dream. I touched him, fearing I'll open my eyes and he'll vanish like chimney smoke. It seemed like the world has stopped. Our wolves were like dog with two tails. We just shared the unsaid words with each other.

"She is going with me." It was a simple statement but it provoked even the dead in coffin. "This time, Alpha, if you try out any such stunt, I'll make you rogue."

He was the AlphaKing. He can do anything. Still, I couldnt figure out it was to which Alpha. As if that matters.....

He took my hands and we headed towards a navy-blue SUV. Edward likes blue, as well. We sat in the car and drove off.

I am dreaming. Hell yes. I must be! We were in the castle and  Eddie was kissing me as if I was his last breath. Goddess! I tried matching his fevor, but deliberately failed. He moved down to throat and kissed my sweet spot on my neck. I moaned and arched my back.

"Eddie!"

"I need to tell ye something," I nodded, "I dont know if I can have you as my mate, but I want you now. All of you! I want you Faith. I need you" he breathed.

"Yes," I whispered, "I need you too"

The moment was damn hot. His touch, his kiss, were making my wolf take over. No matter what he says, I am his and will always be. He pulled his t-shirt out and got out from his pants. His body. Perfectly defined chest and V-shaped abdomen. His muscles were perfectly in shape. I unconciously licked my lips.

He smirked. I wonder how will it feel touching them?

I started kissing him. Our tongue moved in perfect syn. He tore my button-up into halves. He looked at me, asking for unsaid permission. I nodded shyly. He slipped the straps of my bra and pulled it down.          

*****

The rest mature chapter is in Mature Contents. A book you'll find on my profile. If you are comfortable and 16+, you may read.

Enjoy.