CHAPTER-19

Its been a week staying with Edward. He was pretty engaged with the work of the kingdom resulting less time for us. Not that I complain but I get bored easily. I didn't bring any books with me and the staff here can't tolerate my presence much. For which I am still finding a reason.
So I now I have decided to call Eris. After a few rings a hustle is audible.
"Mmmm-hmmmmmm......." is all I heared. I gasped was she, no she wasn't! Was she having sex? But-

"Hello, Faith. Finally you got the nerve to call me," said a sleepy voice.

"Were you, you weren't right...." I replied, all concerned.

"What? Oh my goddess!," realisation struck her, "what the fuck, girl? Just because you got a mate to drip your pussy literally doesn't mean others gonna fuck people as you think!" She yelled as I kept the phone off my ears.

"I am sorry. But what were you doing?"

"I was eating. I don't know from where but Irene got something known as ice-lolly, which is indeed incredible and you know it has got some strawberry syrup on it with condensed milk. Yum......Seriously Faith you always miss the best!" She said all too excited.

"Well, you are right, I guess..."

"I didn't mean that way, honey. I, well, its kinda true, though," She softened her voice.

"Yeah. So tell me about you mating plans. You said on going on a tour for hunting your mate,"

"I am on it. But there's contruction site everywhere so..."

"Construction?"

"For a new medical wing,"

"Aa-haan. A'least something good is happening,"

She chuckled softly. So did I.

"Tell me 'bout your hottie,"

"He is.....great?"

"Y-you're confused?" She half chuckled at at last.

"No he is really the best-est thing ever happend to me. He is like the universe I always fantasised because I am the black-hole no one ever sees."

"Goddess Faith! You really are happy,"

"I won't be happy until I am strong,"

"Wha-"

Knock, knock.

"Eris, I gotta go, bye." I hung up the call and went to answer the knock at the door. A lady in her early forties, maybe, stood there smiling.

"Alphaking is asking for you,"

"Oh? And where is he?"

"He is in the sparring."

"And where is that?"

"You go down and take the path for the backside-park. Make a first exit from the circular werewolf-satue."

"Okay. Thank you," we exchanged smiles. I tried to remember the path she said. So firstly, I took the stairs down. Went directly to the backside-park. Made the first exit and went straight. Great Faith you should have been in computer hardware for remebering stuffs.

I have never been to a sparring ring so I was a bit scared and excited at same time. I idly wonder, how do we fight among themselves without harming each other as mercilessly as we do to foes. If I were a human, I wouldn't even be able to understand from where such strong winds are striking me. Since I won't be able to see anything clear as now.

I saw half-naked men punching each other. Sweat dropping from their bodies. All were well built. Some fair, some dark, some wheatish. Some were sitting on the grass reading something that looked like a blooklet. There were men of all age groups. Also in another ring were a group of beautiful talented women. Who were just the opposite of me. Fighting strategically against their opponents. They were all in gym-vests. A female was instructing a group about some tricks.

So this is how it would be like in a sparring. Its very queer and a hating vibe instantly prompted in me. Finally this good was happening as Eddie's smell was blanket-ing me. I went to the vincity of the strongest smell and found the love of my life standing there. His hands at the back. His perfect body almighty straight. He was wearing a see-through white shirt and beach pants. His face straight focusing on a match. He looked so handsome. It should be illegal to look that beautiful. His perfectly chiseled jaw and that 5-o'-clock shadow, Goddess! His roman nose stanfing proudly as he compliments perfectly his handsome face. I walked upto him and I think he finally acknowlegded my presence. I smiled. He reciprocated with his dazzling as ever smile. I felt my cheeks warm so I looked down.
He came up to me and kissed me chastily. He tastes like coffee and so much like of his own taste. I greedily smelled him. The Edward smell is beyond descriptive. I hungrily lingered in the kiss and for that moment I thought the world stopped, the fighters vanished and a thin cold breeze wrapped both of us together. With a vow of never tearing us apart.

We broke our kiss on the verge of losing lives. I smiled shyly.

"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" He muttered. "Even in sweats and this plain black tee, which happens to be mine, you can arouse a saint, Faith,"

"How should I thank you for your pleasurable words, AlphaKing Hendrickson?" I asked.

'Oh my my! From where did you earn so courage, Faith?' My wolf asked. 'I honestly have no idea,' I answered, astonished at my own words to Eddie.

'This is a first,' she said. 'Oh, it definitely is,' I said.
'The first step for you to be strong'

"I'll think about it," He smiled sexily and pulled me closer. A man came running towards Eddie. He was mid-aged man with blonde hair and chubby face.

"Alpha," he breathlessly said. He leaned forward and calmed himself by placing his palms on his knees.

"What is it, Gilbert?" Edward asked in his Alpha-tone.

"There's a situation at the castle. One is looking for her," he replied indicating me, making me all too conscious.

"Faith? Bu'why?"

"I don't know, AlphaKing. Also, he's a human and with him came Alpha Mycroft,"

I gasped.

**************************************************
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND REPLY.

Author's note.
Thank you people for ranking my book #110 in werewolves. It means a lot😘

-peppy