CHAPTER-13

I turned on the lights and quickly took a relax-the-frustation shower. I changed into a black turtle neck top with a pair of denims.

When I got down for the dinner, everyone was very attentive on the turkey meat served tonight. It tasted heaven. But something tastes even better.

I took a quick glance and surveyed the hall.  Edward was sitting with his people. People, because I know merely anyone of them.

I nearly choked when I was caught shamelessly gawking at him. His blue- gray eyes burning into me. He smiled. Will I ever get tired of smiling Edward Hendrickson? I gave him a shy smile.

"Faith, dear, I would like to speak to you, in private" My dad, a  foe with  a foul armour, said in his utmost sweet voice. I nodded.

'I know his private talk to us' my wolf growled.

'Lets just see what it brings. The worst he can do is using a whip. As if we aren't familiar.'

'Mmmm...... maybe even something worse. You know what I am talking about.'

As soon as I finished my dinner, I excused myself out of the hall and followed my dada to his room. He turned to me and motioned me to sit. I sat wondering what would this bring. He closed the  door and sat opposite to me. Neither of us spoke.

"So?" I broke the momentarily silence and smiled.

He sighed. "Look, dear, I know going against Moon Goddess is nothing less than inviting demons. But we cant afford to have a LunaQueen like ye. Just run your pea-sized brain to this. Are you capable enough running an entire breed of Werewolves. You might have rogues from the entire world. Not only rogues, vampires, evil spirits, witches, wizards, humans.....". He placed his palm over mine. "Can you handle wars? Far-reachingly, can you handle our AlphaKing?"

Can you?

Can you?

Can I?

The words kept revolving through my brain. I hate wars. Whom am I kidding, I fear wars. Can I handle all this?

"Love triumphs everything, dada." I whispered.

"You dont love dear. Your bond is still at the initial stage."

"Dad, I fell in love the moment his eyes found mine, his arms my body and his lips my soul. I was his from the day sun learnt shinning and I will remain his till the day karma stops spinning. Its the bond, dad, that enlightens even the-"

"Shut up!" He shouted. Shit! He is mad at me.

'We wont back out. I will anything for my mate' my wolf shouted. She was already on surface.

'No! We cant harm dada. He is my dad, afterall'

She wasnt the taking no. I tried enough controlling her and proudly succeeded.

"Faith Hudson, you gonna die without a mate. I promise you that." He barked and sorely threw me out of his room.

"Do whatever you wanna do dada! He is mine!" I screamed with teary eyes.

"Who, honey?"

******PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE******

Pepper x :D