CHAPTER-17

I woke up to a empty bed. Where was he? Probably engaged with some work. He is the AlphaKing after all. I fixed myself as I was stark naked with sore legs. He fucked me infinite times. The memory of last night maked me wet. I went to take a shower.

I brushed my teeth with his brush. With his taste and scent. I turned on the shower and let the cold water slip through me. I idly wonder what would it like to rule a throne? They certainly do not fight always. People under your feet. Eager to do any deep shit the King asks for. I sighed. Dictatorship isnt what you should appreciate, but then to protect ourselves from humans we need to safeguard ourselves. No matter, how you do it.

Wrapping a towel around, I came out. I went through his closet. I sighed as I found none of my kind. What should I wear? I cant go down naked. They wont like that right?

I closed the wardrobe door and found a sticky-note.

'Wear what is on the tea-table
- E'

I smiled. I went to the table and found a v-neck silver full-sleeved top with a white mid-calf pencil skirt. Hmm....nice taste hah! I wore it and held my hair in a messy bun. I went down.

I didnt find my way so a I asked a lady for the kitchen. I was starving. I found my way and saw numerous women working through the meals.

"Uh....hii" I said to.....everyone? They looked at me as if an alien intruided. I wasnt sure how to reply to their weird stares so I did what came up to me. "Er....hello everyone? I am Fait-"

"No one asked you. Well you," the female interupter sniffed me,"smell like AlphaKing?"

"You know his smell?" How did she know? Is she fucking him?

"You dont know the smell of your Alpha? Every pack member knows that. Besides, he is the AlphaKing. His smell must be known to everyone," she said as a matter-of-fact. "You are?"

"Fai-"

"Faith Hudson." His voice. Eddie's voice whirled in the room like storm. It held power and said stay-out-of whats-mine. I then realised everyone was out except us.

"Hey! Slept well?" Edward walked over to me.

"I made a fool of myself," I said quietly. He wrapped his arms around me and smelled me. Then sighed.

"That you are," what? I am a fool to him How could he-, "my fool!" He smiled and kissed me chastily, awakening my wolf. She smiled.

"Where have you been?"

"Working," he looked down and lifted his chin up, "I wanna take ya somewhere,"

"Where?"

"To the park,"

I smiled to the thought when we were in the park last time.

"Nostalgic?"

I chuckled, "nah! Just remembering our kiss, the last time we were in the park." He leaned forward.

"We arent going there." I frowned.

He continued, "Besides am looking for something more interesting," how can such seven simple words turn me on so much,"but lets feed you first."

"Feed what?"

"So impatient, Ms. Hudson?" I bit my lip and smiled. I am envisaging things way too far.

Garlic bread and eggs. They tasted good. I took the last bite and clicked my tongue.

"Finished." I said. Eddie smiled. He finished his breakfast long ago.

"Lets go out then," he held out his hand. I smiled and nodded.

The air was cool but the sun shined brightly. He took me near a pond. It was lush green everywhere. The grassy smell struck my nostrils with a touch of Eddie's smell. Hmm..... I love this.

We were sitting together. My head on his chest, our legs tangled and we held each others hands. We breathed rythmically. My wolf felt peace around her mate. Last night's actions grew the bond even stronger.

*****PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT& SHARE*****