CHAPTER-11

After the breakfast, I went to the garden. It was cold out. Heavenly breeze gently caressing my face. I held myself to a cozy backup. It didnt work well. I stood there, waiting. I just hope his 'wanna talk' end up to a better conclusion. Its driving me hella crazy. But then, life wasnt ever that easy and rational with me. Why am I surprised this time? 'Cuz I expected love in return'. And love is always complicated. Ever heard a love story without speed-breakers?

'Yes! Your brother?' My wolf reminded. I rolled my eyes to her. Though she is damn right. His life was always been on the win-side of the game. He played well and recieved well.

Well, well.......where is my well? I mean, my mate who makes me well. Its been long standing here. I looked at my watch. I am standing here for twelve minutes. Its not much, right? He'll come.

Tick tock, tick tock.......

I finally gave up and went to my room. Found a novel and resumed the bookmarked page. But my mind wasnt obeying me. So, I took the book and went back to the garden. Sat on a chair and started reading.

The guy, Lucas, found Janice after four years. But eventually discovers she is in love with another guy.

He follows her every night. She moves out of her inn and goes inside a prohibited vicinity. He wonders whats in there?

After eighteen days of constant observation, he concludes, he needs to unwrap this mystery. He needs his Janice back. His love. His life. His breathe. His air.

Finally, on the nineteenth day, he manages to escape the burglar alarms. He moves in to find......

His sweet Janice sleeping peacefully in the arms of another ma-

No its a female! She is a lesbian? Disappointment running through his veins. He moved out of the vicinity and left Janice forever.

What the fuck? For this shit the book got bestseller-title. Fucking shit! Crap! I wasted my week to find out she is a lesbian. Like seriously?

I looked at my watch again. It was five in the evening. Black clouds were taking over with a strong desert storm. Hell!

I was about to leave when I saw a figure coming towards me. Showers already started. I widened my eyes to see who it was.

Edward! Finally! I took a step forward. He hurridly came and pulled me towards him. I gasped. He kissed me chastily. His skilled tongue doing wonders. The rain was wetting me out and his kiss was doing it in.

I love the way he kisses me. I love the way he pulls me. I love the way he walks. I love the way he talks. I am already so much in love with him!

******Please vote, share and comment***********