CHAPTER-25

There was loud thud on the door. I woke up pulling my sore body off the bed. Arrggghhh........
Edward was sleeping peacefully beside me.

Knock

"Faith!!"
"Faith! Open the door!!!" The female voice banged the door as she was yelling.
"Ed!! Edward!!!"

"Come in," I grunted. I couldn't find anything to wear around me and I was way beyond to sleepy to do searching. Alas, I wrapped a spare sheet around me and answered the knock.

I opened the door greeting the smiling blondie.

"Morning Toni," I smiled.

"Morning.....It seems you couldn't find clothes as they were ripped last night?" She said teasingly. I blushed at the memories.

"Um...you here?"

"Oh yeah......Get ready, we gotta go shopping," she said enthusiastically.

"Now? Its just morning........still so early," I complained.

"Wake up sleepyhead. Its eleven already,"

Oh my God! When did that happen? I've been sleeping for this long. But we woke up....oh!.........and we slept again.

"Okay. You want me call Eddie? Is he needed?"

"No, your Mr.Hottie already dealt with the meeting. Now get ready fast,"

"Already?" I frowned. But he was still sleeping.

"Yes...Now get lost,"

"Okay," I chuckled. I went and took a shower, brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I wore the skirt from yesterday and a black shirt. I folded its cuffs till elbows and tucked-in the hem. I wore my footwear and stood near sleeping Eddie.

I leaned and kissed him. He shook and moaned.

"Where are you going?" He said. His eyes were still half lidded.

"Shopping with Toni. You didn't wake me when you left for the gathering. I am late,"

"You were tired already. I didn't wanna wake you,"

"What time it was?"

"Seven, maybe?" I smiled and kissed him lightly. "Bye,"

"Be safe,"

I went out of the room as I met Toni and Raveloe, standing. Raveloe handed me a chicken wrap as we moved down stairs. We hopped inside the black SUV and fled off.

"Its gonna be so fun," Toni shouted.

"Yeah! You know first I thought you were kind of intimidative,"

"All say that. But I'm fun right?" She asked me with puppy eyes.

"Yes. Absolutely,"

"Being the administrator of an entire species makes you like this,"

'I gu-ass shoo...." I said as my mouth was filled with the last bite. She laughed at me and offered me water with tissue.

"Can I ask you something Toni?"

"Yes,"

"Why is Eddie do rude to J? Is his humor the only reason?"

"Well, no. Er....when we were kids, J was always very naughty. He used his powers in a wrong way. Wrong way, not intetionally though, but Ed suffered the most. I was eldest and a girl so he used to maintain his reach but Ed was the lab rat for him. Also, Ed never understood the usage of his powers so he used to stick to mumma as we played. Mumma Dad and Ed had a very queer attraction. I mean they had the kind of bondage that was unbreakable. Ed was very affected by J's ways and trick so it drew him close to mumma. So when she died it effected him the most,"